• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is the Release affecting you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
Then on certain occasions you can throw that impatience down the drain

I only get two classes a day and I enter at 8:00... So yeah X3

im so happy i only have one class on tuesdays at 9:00. it worked out perfectly.

Lonelyness21

Awards
If money's involved, yes, I can throw it down the drain.

I go from 9-5 tomorrow. I hate my professors right now.

I don't have class tomorrow -dances-
Although that must be a pain for you...

EDIT: Or do you mean tomorrow as in, the 7th since technically it's the 6th now?

O

Oberon

Yeh I'm not like super excited or anything.

But I am having trouble concentrating lol which to some extent is normal for me.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I don't have class tomorrow -dances-
Although that must be a pain for you...

EDIT: Or do you mean tomorrow as in, the 7th since technically it's the 6th now?

No. I mean on the 6th. Despite it being a federal holiday they're still having class. Of course, at my uni, it could be in the middle of a hurricane and we'd still have to go. :|

Lonelyness21

Awards
No. I mean on the 6th. Despite it being a federal holiday they're still having class. Of course, at my uni, it could be in the middle of a hurricane and we'd still have to go. :|

I live in PR so we experienced Earl first and I went to College on both days it happened even though the entire rest of the country was free...
So atleast this is good :3

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
It's really hard to describe how I feel right now. I guess I could compare it to having to pee really badly but having to hold it in for a few hours until I get to a bathroom. I imagine actually getting and playing the game would be like being using the bathroom after holding it in for a really really long time. I guess I would be relieved. I rarely wake up before 11 since I'm still on summer break but recently, I've been getting up early to read to see if there's any more KH news or any new reviews. I'm planning to get up really early so I can be the first to get my game at the local gamestop. Maybe I'll park my car outside the gamestop and sleep there Monday night. lol...

This is really funny, but I feel the same way. BBS=Toilet, but I think that's a compliment.

My school starts Tues, so I'll get it that night, but only play from 9 to midnight if I can stay awake. Last night I went to bed at eleven and woke up at five thiry, to work myself into what I'll be doing on Wednesday. I have off on Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun for Rosh Hashana and the weekend, so that'll be dedicated to BBS, and any schoolwork my mean teachers will assign.

Think about it, tomorrow I won't be able to go on the forum at this time; I'll be in AP Literature ):

Wheels

I won't be getting my copy until the 12th, US time. And I am sooooo mad and excited and RAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRR!!! I try to distract myself with Pokemon, and now I almost have me a Tyrannitar, starting from a level 19 Larvitar this morning. The day before it releases, I'll be busy working, but the day it releases, I won't be, and I have $100 in my wallet. My friends who are getting it better not text me and tell me how wonderful it is, otherwise I might explode. However, this was better than the original plan, which was me not getting it until the 19th, US time. I just wish the Trainers in Soulsilver actually wanted to battle more often than they do >_>

It's not released here till the 8th, US time, so I guess it isn't so bad. I'll have to keep myself occupied with Ruby, Soulsilver, and Phantasy Star Portable

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's really hard to describe how I feel right now. I guess I could compare it to having to pee really badly but having to hold it in for a few hours until I get to a bathroom. I imagine actually getting and playing the game would be like being using the bathroom after holding it in for a really really long time. I guess I would be relieved. I rarely wake up before 11 since I'm still on summer break but recently, I've been getting up early to read to see if there's any more KH news or any new reviews. I'm planning to get up really early so I can be the first to get my game at the local gamestop. Maybe I'll park my car outside the gamestop and sleep there Monday night. lol...

It will be hilarious when your car gets towed with you in it.....

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
More awesome than awesome itself multiplied by awesome to the power of awesome is super-duper AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*power down* *heavy breathing* *drops* *dies from awesome* *(and blood vessel being broken)*

Fortissimo

A little anxious, but mainly excited. I went on a camping trip for the weekend. It helped me keep my mind off the game, but now that I'm home, i can't stop thinking about it. Good thing its just one more day.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Anxious is the word. I thought Thursday up till today would be slow, but it went faster than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back