• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you guys think the bbs and kh 358/2 days menu into would look like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
BBS would have that screen except for King Mickey, my guess. You could tell it's fake by the Terra picture at 0:19.
For Days, maybe going in order of the Organization members and the nobody sign as the main menu?
Something like that?

DarkGuardian

Im guessing something with 3 nights on the right side of the case.
Then Old Scary Man with his apprentice on the left side of the case.
In the middle, Kingdom Hearts; Or Riku, Sora and Kairi.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora and Riku were already confirmed to be in BBS, and seeing their overall importance, I'd hardly write them off from being background characters, if they want to put that detailed an image in there. (something like Goofy, Donald, Namine and Mickey were in the NA version of the Re:CoM cover)

What bugged me about it was that he put Mickey on top of everyone else :v it's not only correct plot wise, but goes against the "standard" of having the person that was shown all along (Sora for all the games, Riku for Reverse-Rebirth) be the one that ends up being shown main stage.
Not half bad other than that though o.o thanks for sharing ^_^

AllEndsWith-

Its quite nice.

But the CG pictures of TAV in their armor just looks a bit akward.

And the biggest mistake this person made was putting Mickey in front of TAV and MX.

But other than that it might have been believeable.

Though I think the real start-up screen might have had more drawn images.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wonder if it'll change based on who it is you're playing. Like when you're in Reverse-Rebirth, you get Riku instead of Sora. So based on who you're playing as/whose scenario you finished, the picture could change.

K

KHrox23

I think it's really good and Square should use it for the intro.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think it's really good and Square should use it for the intro.

1226868904195.jpg

the terra pictures were weird, not well put together. and mickey above all the other characters? wtf mate.
the real start up screen will be way better.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
I wonder if it'll change based on who it is you're playing. Like when you're in Reverse-Rebirth, you get Riku instead of Sora. So based on who you're playing as/whose scenario you finished, the picture could change.

oooo, i like that idea. that'll prolly be true.

other than that, i agree with everyone else, the focus should NOT have been on mickey.

A

Azrael

358/2 Days I can imagine having the Organization XIII symbol and instead of Dearly Beloved, it would have the Organization theme.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
358/2 Days I can imagine having the Organization XIII symbol and instead of Dearly Beloved, it would have the Organization theme.

Yeah that's what I think too.

I would also think Roxas and Riku would be there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back