• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you get friendship commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dante647

every time i go into the moogle shop to buy one there is none there so what do i do

THE GAME

Yeah, you get them from the Moogle at Mirage Arena. You buy the commands with medals, and some of them you have to be a certain rank for.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Just beat all of the challenges of the mirage arena to level your rank up and get medals at the same time. This allows you to buy more friendship commands at the moogle store. I have all of them; it is not that tedious to do.

THE GAME

I have a question... might as well post it here since it fits with the topic.

Should I wait to start buying friendship commands and everything else the moogle sells until after I get 9,999 medals? If I spend medals, it will affect that, right? Or do you just have to rack up 9,999 during the story, and even if you spend them your total is the same but just not visible?

EDIT: Also, do you have to buy the chill ticket, or do you unlock "A Time to Chill" after you get 5,555 or something? Same question for "Treasure Tussle".

Last edited:

PrinnyGod

Awards
I have a question... might as well post it here since it fits with the topic.

Should I wait to start buying friendship commands and everything else the moogle sells until after I get 9,999 medals? If I spend medals, it will affect that, right? Or do you just have to rack up 9,999 during the story, and even if you spend them your total is the same but just not visible?

EDIT: Also, do you have to buy the chill ticket, or do you unlock "A Time to Chill" after you get 5,555 or something?
Spent medals don't subtract from the 9,999 medals goal, so you can go ahead and spend 'em.
I think you unlock "A Time to Chill" after you've reached Arena rank 13 and have already beaten Aqua's Story.

THE GAME

Okay, good to know. I bought the Chill Ticket and beat it, and became Arena rank 13 after. Now do I have to have to make it to 5,555 to unlock another match, or should I just buy the Treasure ticket? Will I rank up after beating Treasure Tussle and unlock a new match that I cant buy yet, or will I be able to buy new ones after beating it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back