• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you beat xigbar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraluvskairi08

How do you beat the dude that says you shouln't have betrayed us? Ive tried a million times i can't do it
?

khlover22

when he does that thing when he fires all those purple thingys just run around in a circle like an idiot

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Just smash him with the keyblade as many times as possible, if you find him hard youll hate saix in berserk mode

Macabre

Gold Member
When ever he teleports you should either run and hack him or use magic from a distance,and use drive for boosts sometimes.

When he makes the platform a small,whole one and many lasers appear,run around the platform(stick to the sides and have a linear path)

KCDjedi

Xigbar.... is he the guy with the cards who looks like a younger version of AtW?
If so, I didn't even try to beat him, I don't even know how I won, I felt like I was losing some weird game or something, and just when I thought I was going to lose (it felt that way, I didn;t know what was going on at all) he died :p.

Woops, never mind, that is someone else.

Xigbar was kind of easy for me to be honest. He just seemed like any other boss.

Nami

usually not funny
Here, I was stuck on the same spot as you, so heres some tips:
-Go to lands you've beaten and defeat alot of heartless and nobodies to level up. Hallow Bastion is good, because it's large and has alot of tough enemies.
-With the munny you've earned by leveling up, you should be able to buy some Mega, high and normal potions. Equip them to every party member.
-Make SURE to have Donald's Duck Flare spell equipped. It was so helpful, I defeated Xigbar in five minutes, and we never got to the small platform.
-When and if he puts you on the small platform, run like crazy in a circle motion around the platform, so he's at your heels but doesn't hit you.
-Don't waste your potions on Donald or Goofy. They can heal and fend for themselves.
-The only reason you should heal them is if your health is fine, you ahve many potions left and they are dying.
-Equip SCAN. It's very helpful.
-Ask me for anything else. :D

Use my tips, and you should easily defeat the pirate-eyed, creepy-scarred man that is Xigbar.
;-]

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
When he teleports, get ready to block. When he shoots the big laser-thing, jump in front and use reflect, which destroys it. (this takes some practice.)

Nami

usually not funny
Or just press the reflect-reaction-button and damage Xigbar while doing it..
lol :p

Raiko

Come break me down
i think that Xigbar is easy but heres something you can do :
when you're in the small square and he has gone berserk(the bit when he shoots like crazy) youu could either run around or cast relfect or do a limit wid dornald or goofy. hope that helps = )

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
when you begin just tap the triangle many times to make sure you hit him. and when he comes down he will be at the other side. run toward him but block when he shoots. when he shot a few times he will say "it's hard to reload". lock on him and attack him as much as you can.

whne you've done that a few times he will change the platform to a tiny square, a really long platform and a platform where you have to get to him.

the tiny square is the hardest. if you run around agaianst the side you will survive it. or use a limit. reflect takes to long for it...

do that a few times and he will be dead.

Aero-x

Equip your best key blade, make sure you have potions and such, jump, attack, drive(antiform works well) and you'll take him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back