• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do the games affect you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

I love KH. While I have to admit it's not my life, it's been a pretty big part of it ever since my parents bought me KH1 all those years ago. The nostalgia, story, characters, and fun, addicting gameplay all make it an enjoyable series that make me look forward to all of the games. The plot is complex, but that makes it even better, and it's fun to try and figure out and theorize, whether I end up being correct or not. The moral aspects of the game also made me realize how great my friends are and how loyal I should be to them. It's childish and mature at the same time, which is combined masterfullly in KH. Compared to other game's stories, morality, and characters, every other game I've played pales in comparison (which kinda sucks. :-[) Overall, the series is awesome, and I think it'll be my favorite series for a very long time.

TIWIH777

I have a word for this. Blueness. The feeling you get when you a fangirlish/boyish love for somthing and it brings out a emotion inside you which you cant' compare to anything else. For me its somehow seems a kind of deep electric blue, so i call it blueness.

ps. I also use the word blueness to mean understated awesomness, not that KH is in anyway understated.

Wow. So this is a common feeling to have with Kingdmo Hearts. Haha, blueness. I like it i like it. Very cool. Yeah it's been a few days so I've been able to calm down now lol, but man KH is phenomenal.

Gram

Banned
Awards
kh had a big impact on me though im not sure y.

when kh1 was first abertised i saw teh commercial and thought I MUST HAVE!
its pretty much the center of my video game world :tongue:

Sora^Fan

Well Hello World! So, I started my Kingdom Hearts journey back in like forever ago with KH1, couldn't get CoM but waited and got KH2. Unfortunately, I got bored with KH2 and dropped the whole series for about 4 or 5 years.

Sooo, suddenly it's my senior year in high school (class of 2010, baby!) and after watching just one AMV of Kingdom Hearts I get sucked in. I mean it's like somebody dropped a freaking awesome nuke right on top of my heart. I finished Kingdom Hearts 2, watched the cutscenes for and read 358/2 and Re: Chain of Memories, and spent some time browsing the KH wiki. What the heck happened to me haha! It's so good to be back in the world of Kingdom Hearts, especially with BBS coming out for PSP. I've decided it's not worth buying a DS and RE: COM, but I'm definitely gonna get BBS.

Anyway, my point is this: Kingdom Hearts makes me feel amazing. Like I don't know how to describe it. The characters, the story, the good lessons for life....it's almost too much for me to take in! It's like my heart is like overflowing right now! I've never cried at a game so much in my entire life (well, Crisis Core can get you too...). But seriously, I mean it's amazing! I don't know how to describe it!

Has anybody else felt like this? How does Kingdom Hearts make you feel? Because the way I'm feeling is incredible!!!
I totally agree with you! ^.^ KH really is my life...I have met many great people and made some awesome friends because of it ^.^ I don't know what I would do without it ^.^

When I'm feeling sad or down..I always think about KH and a smile always spread through my face...it's amazing...If I ever meet Nomura personally....I will thank him a million times for bringing such a great thing into my life. ^.^

KHxOblivion

My goodness, I love KH. When I got ahold of that one first boss battle (Darkside) and the awesomely deep story, I was instantly hooked! I loved the story and gameplay so much that I dedicated my time to creating many boss battle videos (you can see them on my channel xD). Ahh good times. KH will always be one of my favorites. I mean that to the bottom of my heart.

kaialone

Well i really like KH since its basicly a part of my life.Its nostalgic playing KH1 and its feels great yet unbearable to hype for the games :D I just love the series.And i really like all those mind twist cuz they give me soehing to think,school is boring and has no real challenges :/

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I really like KH it's an amazing game...

The deep story, the disney characters and the FF characters.

The time i got my hands on KH i couldn't stop playing...

Jakek9

Got COM when I was a kid, never really got into it since 2000-2008

Lately, I just had the same situation as you. It just sorta happened, and I liked it alot all fo a sudden.

It has an impact on me, I love these games. and I hope to keep them forever.

Seriosuly, forever XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back