• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do the games affect you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TIWIH777

Well Hello World! So, I started my Kingdom Hearts journey back in like forever ago with KH1, couldn't get CoM but waited and got KH2. Unfortunately, I got bored with KH2 and dropped the whole series for about 4 or 5 years.

Sooo, suddenly it's my senior year in high school (class of 2010, baby!) and after watching just one AMV of Kingdom Hearts I get sucked in. I mean it's like somebody dropped a freaking awesome nuke right on top of my heart. I finished Kingdom Hearts 2, watched the cutscenes for and read 358/2 and Re: Chain of Memories, and spent some time browsing the KH wiki. What the heck happened to me haha! It's so good to be back in the world of Kingdom Hearts, especially with BBS coming out for PSP. I've decided it's not worth buying a DS and RE: COM, but I'm definitely gonna get BBS.

Anyway, my point is this: Kingdom Hearts makes me feel amazing. Like I don't know how to describe it. The characters, the story, the good lessons for life....it's almost too much for me to take in! It's like my heart is like overflowing right now! I've never cried at a game so much in my entire life (well, Crisis Core can get you too...). But seriously, I mean it's amazing! I don't know how to describe it!

Has anybody else felt like this? How does Kingdom Hearts make you feel? Because the way I'm feeling is incredible!!!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve definetly felt that way about KH games and still do. Without KH I wouldn`t have much of a life to tell the truth. I made some great friends because of it. The storyline totally captivates me, and I just love playing all the games over and over again.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Well, I wish I could feel like you do, but most games like Kingdom Hearts don't have as big of an impact on me. However, they can act as a little morale boost or give me a quick smile whenever I think about them, which is always nice.

rhyth

I've been playing KH since I was a little kid. It was the first video game I ever owned, and the first video game I ever completed. I swear I've played the first game like 10 times, and the 2nd one like 15 (exaggeration). But I grew up with this game and its a game that I will continue to grow up with. It makes me feel nostalgic and incredible as well. The story really gets to you and you feel like you genuinely care about the characters.

Kingdom Hearts is like the only video game I ever cried for. Everytime I defeat the final boss and that ending cutscenes comes on, I start like tearing up. Especially when the credits come on with Utada hikaru's song, I start bawling like a babyy. Or maybe I'm just emotional, i dont knoww.

But yeahh, Kingdom Hearts is really close to my heart. I'm a total sap, I know ^^

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I love KH. It is like a part of me.
KH is really my life. I just can't stop playing it.

Let's see....
I played it when I was 6. Then I gave up when I could not beat Riku.
Then years later I beat KH1, then KH2, next RE:CoM, and now I have BBS.
So KH goes way back for me. It is the best thing EVER!!!!

Raebus

They don't have much of an impact really. I like playing them, it's a good game series but at the end of the day they're just games and when one game is completed, I move onto the next. =P

WaveK89

Kingdom Hearts had gotten me the first time I played it, and I've been hooked to it ever since. I try to keep a good break in between playing the games, so I never get tired of it.

I have to admit, I've watched a lot of KH amv's (even made some...they were fail though) since 05-06. I think they also boosted the impact for me.

Axel's girl1312

I love KingdomHearts!! I fell In love with it the first time I played the game!! It make me feal Great after playing it!!! (I love Axel!!!)=)

TigerLilly

Well Hello World! So, I started my Kingdom Hearts journey back in like forever ago with KH1, couldn't get CoM but waited and got KH2. Unfortunately, I got bored with KH2 and dropped the whole series for about 4 or 5 years.

Sooo, suddenly it's my senior year in high school (class of 2010, baby!) and after watching just one AMV of Kingdom Hearts I get sucked in. I mean it's like somebody dropped a freaking awesome nuke right on top of my heart. I finished Kingdom Hearts 2, watched the cutscenes for and read 358/2 and Re: Chain of Memories, and spent some time browsing the KH wiki. What the heck happened to me haha! It's so good to be back in the world of Kingdom Hearts, especially with BBS coming out for PSP. I've decided it's not worth buying a DS and RE: COM, but I'm definitely gonna get BBS.

Anyway, my point is this: Kingdom Hearts makes me feel amazing. Like I don't know how to describe it. The characters, the story, the good lessons for life....it's almost too much for me to take in! It's like my heart is like overflowing right now! I've never cried at a game so much in my entire life (well, Crisis Core can get you too...). But seriously, I mean it's amazing! I don't know how to describe it!

Has anybody else felt like this? How does Kingdom Hearts make you feel? Because the way I'm feeling is incredible!!!

I really could not agree any more. I love this damn story. It makes me feel like there is more out there. I was just like you! Except years ago my brother played it and I watched, but none the less I was obsessed. I was in middle school waiting years for KH2 to come out in 2006. When it finally came out I was obsessed, loved it, cried again, you know the shbeal. But then after a while I fell out of touch. I obsessed over other things haha ( I tend to do that). But then my brother got me Days for Hannukah this year, and I put it off! I couldn't believe I did that. I was busy beating Zelda. Anyways, I turned it on, and got resucked right into the series! I even replayed KH2. I just wanted anything KH that I could get my hands on. Now every day I look up info online or check the site for any updates for BBS. Hopefully once BBS comes out I can get a little more closure so I don't feel so impulsively compelled to look up stuff about KH on the internet :/

Awards
Hell to the yeah. kingdom hearts has moved me since i've been playing it. i've cried too. multiple times. it really gets my emotions going.

kwkatz09

Yeah I have a big spot in my heart for Kingdom Hearts. It has always made me so happy. It's gameplay, characters, storyline, and worlds have captivated me ever since I picked it up back in middle school. It's my favorte game series and it always will be. And if it didn't exist we wouldn't have the wonderful forums that are Kh insider. :)

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I really love the storylines, and I'm on the verge of tears occasionally when I replay certain story moments.

But I even go as far as (not intentionally) taking some of the attributes of the main characters if I play it too much for a few days.

But Kingdom Hearts has deeply affected me.

TIWIH777

Guys, this blows me away. Thank you all. I'm glad I'm not like abnormal then lol. I guess it really is just that amazing of a series. I love it, and even tho I don't think I'm gonna go buy 358 and RECOM, I still consider myself a big fan. Woooweee well I"m glad I'm not the only one who is really touched by it lol. Rock on, fellow keyblade wielders.

deep_but_stupid

I have a word for this. Blueness. The feeling you get when you a fangirlish/boyish love for somthing and it brings out a emotion inside you which you cant' compare to anything else. For me its somehow seems a kind of deep electric blue, so i call it blueness.

I've only been a KH fan 1.5 years when i bought KH2 on a whim but since i have been feeling the blueness whenever i play it, or find new stuff on the internet etc.

ps. I also use the word blueness to mean understated awesomness, not that KH is in anyway understated.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
KH used to be a huge part of my life when I first got into it when I was eight or nine. I got hooked instantly and I remember almost squealing seeing all my favorite Disney characters. I just love getting that nostalgic feeling whenever I play KH, especially with all that crap on Disney nowadays; I barley see the old stuff, it's sad, really. Now with the original storyline/Disney getting worse (though BbS looks promising), I'm not as big as a fan as I was before, and not to mention I longer I stay here, the more I lose interest. I still have a spot for KH in my heart, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back