• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Um... I found out about KH from my cousin, and I started playing at his house. I loved it. But I didn't get the game until a few weeks ago :( You see, I just got a playstation 2... Now I have KH1 and KH2 and they're the best games I have!

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Um... I found out about KH from my cousin, and I started playing at his house. I loved it. But I didn't get the game until a few weeks ago :( You see, I just got a playstation 2... Now I have KH1 and KH2 and they're the best games I have!

That's funny. I found out at my cousin's house too. But after I watched him kick Xehanort's Heartless in the behind, I decided to get it.. I wouldn't get it for a long time lol.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i saw a commercial when the original game was about to come out and i just thought that the previews looked cool so i figured "why not give it a shot?" .. i got my ps2 that christmas and bought the game the next day .. (mind you this was probly about 5 or 6 years ago) .. and yeah - ive loved and lived for it ever since

i didnt really know what was goin on though cause i was like 10 at the time and i wasnt too smart ..lol?? ..but i picked up on it and am proud to say that ive been a fan since it first hit the stores .. i didnt get interested on it with another one of the games orhad it showed to me .. i saw it and was like WOAH .. my 10 year old mind couldnt handle how cool it looked

*.:WakaLaka:.*

Found out about it on Disney Channel :|
I wasn't interested in it but I was in those days where I loved Finding Nemo and the game store didn't have it and I saw Kingdom Hearts and I said "What the hell." and bought it and I liked it and yeah everything else went from there.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
My orthodontist had it.

I played it, fought against the Darkside.

I was owned miserably.

But I was intrigued, and got it for my sister for Christmas.

And proceeded to steal it from her and play it myself.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
My orthodontist had it.

I played it, fought against the Darkside.

I was owned miserably.

But I was intrigued, and got it for my sister for Christmas.

And proceeded to steal it from her and play it myself.

haha .. did you play it in his waiting room or something>> lol - thats an interesting way to find out about it

Montblanc

A friend told me about KH1 and I was sort of interested. When I first played, I thought it was an ok game, and didn't get past the first level. When he let me borrow his KH2 game I loved it, and played the heck out of it. When I played KH1 again I hated it, so I've never played through KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back