• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come King Mickey didn't recognize Apprentice Xehanort as Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
That, and on top of this, Mickey seemingly forgot nearly all what happened in the BBS era by the time of KH2...that's why he also never even mentioned Aqua, Eraqus or Ven...

Recently, I stumbled across a quote of Mickey from KH: Coded, which could explain the issue. However, since it's a translation from japanese in a FAQ for Coded it's probably in danger of having some errors.
But I think the bridge to BBS is built up nicely here:

Yeah, I get it. So, maybe Mickey just forgot about them. And, he needed the events in Coded to reawaken those memories. But, how did he forget about them?

Kira Yoshikage

Maybe he didn't forget about them per say but his memories were just a little hazy.

Like try to remember all of you class mates from 10 years ago.
You will probably only have a vague recollection of most of them.
I mean he met most of them for a couple of hours at the most.

And really he had no real reason to mention the other guys during KH2.
I mean how's it gonna go.

"Hey Sora, so that red head is Kairi?"
"That reminds me of this girl I knew who had blue hair she was like a Keyblade master and stuff, and we had a few wacky adventures"
"And did I mention that Roxas your nobody looks like this Ven Kid I knew?"

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Maybe he didn't forget about them per say but his memories were just a little hazy.

Problem is, the scene in question happens only a -year- after BBS.

Then again, Mickey didn't see Terra so, I'm willing to let this one slide.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

You will probably only have a vague recollection of most of them.
I mean he met most of them for a couple of hours at the most.

And really he had no real reason to mention the other guys during KH2.
I mean how's it gonna go.

"Hey Sora, so that red head is Kairi?"
"That reminds me of this girl I knew who had blue hair she was like a Keyblade master and stuff, and we had a few wacky adventures"

Yeah, but from what I remember in playing the KH games, I don't think Mickey ever saw Roxas, right?

State

Awards
After reading some posts, it made me think as if Yen Sid is the God of the Kingdom Hearts universe. He knows there's a threat afoot, but, he knows others "inferior" to him can get rid of it.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, me too. I haven't seen that part yet. I am just waiting for Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded to get to the US.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
So, we get to see Axel, Roxas, Xion, Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. I thought the memory Sora was suffering was when Ventus had been forced to fight Vanitas.

Radar

Bronze Member
What do you think the memory is, one of Ventus' or something. It cant be xion fading away namine was aware of that (right). It might be ven/vanitas related.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, but then why did Xion, Roxas, and Axel appear? Could it be a combination of both Roxas and Ven's memory?

Infest

Yeah, but then why did Xion, Roxas, and Axel appear? Could it be a combination of both Roxas and Ven's memory?

I think that's the reason why - each of them holds a significant tie to Ven, so them appearing indeed means that in the past, they had a special bond amongst each other. I have no idea if I even made sense, but I tried.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
That, and on top of this, Mickey seemingly forgot nearly all what happened in the BBS era by the time of KH2...that's why he also never even mentioned Aqua, Eraqus or Ven...

Recently, I stumbled across a quote of Mickey from KH: Coded, which could explain the issue. However, since it's a translation from japanese in a FAQ for Coded it's probably in danger of having some errors.
But I think the bridge to BBS is built up nicely here:

Yeah that's a good bridge.

Seriously though, this shows how much thought Nomura and the team really put into this stuff. They made sure that Mickey NEVER saw what Terra looked like.

Here's ANOTHER interesting thing...Mickey never saw Roxas either.

Last edited:

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, I bet Mickey would have been completely confused about that. He didn't see Xion either. But, I don't think that is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back