• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Horns – From Locke & Key writer Joe Hill, starring Harry Potter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
NZYIENr.jpg

Official trailer

Starring
Daniel Radcliffe, Juno Temple, James Remar, Heather Graham

Release
Halloween 2014

Plot
Adapted from the Joe Hill novel, Ig Perrish awakes one morning to find horns sprouting from his temples, in the aftermath of the rape and murder of his girlfriend Merrin Williams which he is being accused of. With diabolical powers now also at his command, Ig sets out to find her true killer.

Hopefully the tagline in the title was enough to catch attention from both Potterheads and comic readers. DanRad sounds like a completely different person with his American accent. Looking to be just a little bit funny, too.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah I hadn't even heard of this until I heard about him wearing a Spider-Man costume to go incognito at SDCC.

Then I watched the trailer and I'm actually quite excited for it. Looks pretty good.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
He's using an american accent. I can't even...

Well, at least it's better than Tom Felton's.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I thought the trailer was pretty sweet. Laughed quite a few times. I don`t think Daniel`s accent is half bad either.

Looks like a promising film.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
--- Starring Harry Potter

Poor guy's never gonna shake that one off, huh?

His american accent is so natural lmao, was not expecting it

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Poor guy's never gonna shake that one off, huh?

His american accent is so natural lmao, was not expecting it

Yeah, he sounds like a totally different person. And unlike most British actors he doesn't have a really deep voice. If I didn't know he was British, I'd have never known that wasn't his main accent.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember hearing about this last year. Good to see it has a release date now. He's been doing good finding different roles to play. I enjoyed his work in Woman in Black so i'm sure Horns will be good.

darkangelpeyton

Here's the trailer in case you haven't seen it:

I don't usually like movies like this, but this looks really interesting and I kind of want to read the book, too.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I'm totally into it.

I'm surprised that Daniel has such a convincing American accent, I've never heard him use it before.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Wow he really is pulling off the American accent. There were a couple of times where I could hear some of his British slip out like when he said "anything" but otherwise I would have no idea it was him. I think I would have a better time watching this than Insidious 2 like I did last year.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh man, when Taochan showed me this trailer I didn't really know what to expect but it definitely drew me in. Daniel is really a fantastic actor and his American accent is so good.

I'm honestly thinking about reading the novel before the film.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
]I think I would have a better time watching this than Insidious 2 like I did last year.
What relevance does that have to this? Insidious 2 is a horror/thriller movie about ghosts and it's a sequel at that.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
They're both Halloween movies. This movie is coming out on Halloween.

So the correlation is that both came out on the same day.

That's like saying that Guardians of the Galaxy and Get on Up (that James Brown biopic) are comparable because they both release today.

rawpower

Awards

That's like saying that Guardians of the Galaxy and Get on Up (that James Brown biopic) are comparable because they both release today.

You're not understanding me. I'm not comparing the movies on that level. I was making a comment that I would rather see a movie like this one over a horror film like Insidious on Halloween. I typically watch a movie with my friends around Halloween and it's usually a horror flick.

Jesus Christ so technical.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yes, in fact, it is. If you go to the movies and see GOTG or GoU on the marquee and were debating between the two, most would probably say 'Hm, I'd rather see GOTG today over the James Brown film."

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You're not understanding me. I'm not comparing the movies on that level. I was making a comment that I would rather see a movie like this one over a horror film like Insidious on Halloween. I typically watch a movie with my friends around Halloween and it's usually a horror flick.

Jesus Christ so technical.
I think it's more like no one had any idea why you were comparing them because there's no way for us to know that about you, lol.

rawpower

Awards
Ok ok. Maybe I could have/should have mentioned that but still I thought it was implied with the Halloween thing. Whatever I don't like scary movies that much anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back