• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuismylife88

Whatever happened to the Hollow Bastion castle? Cause, I mean, I miss it. I liked that place! It was cool! Now there's Ansem's lab, and stuff, but the castle had a certain charm. And, what happened to the lifts, and the rising falls, and, most importantly, the music? It's not quite as good. Does this bother anyone else?:unsure:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Since the world was returned to normal and the team was starting reconstruction, it only makes sense that all that changed. Not creepy and dark = no sinister music. The lifts aren't really needed anymore since there's a ground. I believe the rising falls are somewhere, but you can only seen them in Final Mix+ or something and they might just be regular falls. All that's left of the old castle is Maleficent's Villian's Vale/the reconstructed castle.

slinky

One Step at A Time
the power of the darkness almost destroyed it, its the sticks in te distants in kh2 and after you finish on tron it goes back to normal the way it looked before maleficent and the name is changed to Radiant gardens, but you still cant near it in kh2

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I remember talking about this in a similar topic. Castle Hollow Bastion was seemingly relocated -- what remains is now called, "Villains Vale."

Click here to see the thread. ^_^

Sexy Angel
Its still there. Its the place you first see stitch at and meet tron and that good stuff.

agentdragon

i always thought the lifts and stuff were annoying i mean you would have to keep searching for the right lift and it would take forever

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
wow, agentdragon...that sig is incredibly huge, are you sure that's allowed?

Yes, I too miss the old, ominous Hollow Bastion (and the music in KH1 was way better, IMO), but now it's become normal again. At least we know that there's more to it than just that castle, there's a whole town!

You know, I was wondering, when you see the World as a globe in KH1, it's only the castle and the symetrical underwater plant that you see, but in KH2, it's the castle and the town that you see. Do worlds change that drastically, or are the portrayals of the globe not meant to be taken literally?

Keyblade user

Website
www.fictionpress.com
hey that's right! T_T and that's like one of my favorite movies. Heh, I still have it. I badysitted my niece a couple of weeks ago and brought it for her. My sister's VCR almost ate the tape and I freaked out. Luckily I saved it!

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Hollow Bastion got consumed like all the other worlds remember what goofy said? "IS this all thats left of the worlds?" Sora: "IF we beat Ansem, theyll be restored" when Hollow bastion Got Restored, it went back to it's original state of Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back