• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Bastion - Help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, so, I've got three out of the four emblem pieces, but I can't find the last. I tried using GameFAQs to see where the last one was, but it doesn't seem to be where it says it should be. D=

What I have:
- A piece from the table in the library
- A piece from the high platform at the castle gates (all the way to the left when facing the castle doors)
- A piece from the central platform upper level of the entryway

It sounds like there's supposed to be one down in the waterway where I found Donald, too, but I can't seem to find it. =/

Can anyone help me out?

Giratina

Awards
Yes, it's in the waterway. Pretty far in. You'll go down a corridor where there are two Darkballs right next to one another that you have to defeat. Then you're going to come to a T-intersection; on one side there's a bunch of prize blocks, and on the other side is the Emblem Piece.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, it's in the waterway. Pretty far in. You'll go down a corridor where there are two Darkballs right next to one another that you have to defeat. Then you're going to come to a T-intersection; on one side there's a bunch of prize blocks, and on the other side is the Emblem Piece.
I've looked everywhere in that waterway -- it doesn't seem to be there. =/

Is it supposed to be near the lift that takes you up near the castle doors?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. XD; Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
It is inside of the Waterway.

edit; Fcuk you last three posts.