• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holiday Food

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elorah

Awards
How many do you get to eat :toungesmile: YUMMY

Oh plenty. I think I have to triple the recipe so there will be about fifty or something like that.

I've had turkey twice. One of those times i was convinced it was chicken until my I was actually told that it wasn't. So yeah, i'd have to say, as cliche as it is "it kinda tastes like chicken".

Although I'm not sure whether I like it.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
My favourite food of the holidays has got to be the pies that my grandma makes <3
and, if it counts, macaroni and cheese.

Although, I can't forget that cookie that I accidentally made to look like that old little AOL guy XD
It was quite yummy ^^

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Hehe, I'm making shortbread from scratch for thirty people xD That will be fun, and delicious. I made them for a school assignment, and now again for Christmas! :3
Sounds good! I wish I could have some. :)
Brandon✖;3490378 said:
U know, i've only tasted turkey once T.T and it was really tough D:<
Not everyone knows how to cook a turkey good. It also depends on the brand. Don't ask me why but it does. I use to hate turkey so bad! But my Mom came up with a way to cook hers. Her turkey always comes out nice, plump, and juicy. I wont eat anyone elses turkey but I love hers. xD
My favourite food of the holidays has got to be the pies that my grandma makes <3
and, if it counts, macaroni and cheese.

Although, I can't forget that cookie that I accidentally made to look like that old little AOL guy XD
It was quite yummy ^^

Yes, mac and cheese does count. lol! And you're like me I love my grandma's pies! She bakes Sweet Potato pies and she only makes them at Christmas time too. :drool:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I've always been rather partial to sweet potatoes with marshmallows baked on top. Although it's only been recently that I ate the potatoes, rather then just skimming off and eating the marshmallows from the top.

Gravy is another traditional food that I've only recently come to like. It goes really well with potatoes and turkey, Thanksgiving really isn't complete without it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I got to say this, but one of my favorite foods, come Thanksgiving is my family's usual alternative to turkey.. cooked ham.. Throw in the pineapples and there's my favorite Thanksgiving food. I also love Deviled Eggs and Chicken Stuffing. Speaking of which, I so can't wait for Thanksgiving, especailly since it's less than a week away.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
We're having Ham for Thanksgiving this year also. For Christmas we always have both Ham and Turkey. We always cheat by getting a Honeybaked Ham though. My Mom cooked one a few years back. She hated cooking both the Turkey and the Ham because it's so much work, so we get off easy by buying one already cooked. My Mom loves to add her pineapples too. :)

Captain Awesome

Thanksgiving is the one day of the year that encourages gluttony. I usually end up in a turkey coma. The one food I don't really get the cranberry jam. Why is it so important that it stays in can form as you put it on your plate?

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Not everyone knows how to cook a turkey good. It also depends on the brand. Don't ask me why but it does. I use to hate turkey so bad! But my Mom came up with a way to cook hers. Her turkey always comes out nice, plump, and juicy. I wont eat anyone elses turkey but I love hers. xD

Uh, ur lucky then.. i havent eaten any other turkey other than that one. D:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Brandon✖;3492883 said:
Uh, ur lucky then.. i havent eaten any other turkey other than that one. D:
Idk, I don't liek turkey that much. I leik ham moar. chicken's good too but itz not that festive...
grean beans are good, and mashed potatoes :3

Last edited:

Genesis

Idk, I don't liek turkey that much. I leik ham moar. chicken's good but not clara-clucktoo but itz not that fetive...
grean beans are good, and mashed potatoes :3

Fixed

Ham! ummmm hamm :drool: Mashed potatoes too! Nice!

Genesis

Go ahead and hook me up then! :D * eager face waiting spyells' mom's turkey*

L

Lady Yuki

My favs are ham <33333 and butter bread lols but i love everything!!!l:thumbsup:

Genesis

Too bad i dont huh? D:

I've had a bad idea of turkeys ever since i ate that super tough turkey D:

Genesis

Roast duck :thumbup:

I love peppermint although i dun really know whats a peppermint cookie.. but i like cookies and peppermint, so it must be nice :D

Back