• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm, acording to MasaBlade.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Final bosses? Isn't that a given? Isn't that always an option?

EDIT: just read the post. Seems very unlikely. Especially since we know that we get Ultima from Julius.

no, he posted the music from the fights. It seems more like fenrir which was physically stronger the Ultima Weapon in KH2.

MasterZeR0

I just saw on KH13 that someone posted pics of all the keyblades. One you get from beating Special Portals (Called End of Pain), and one from beating all the Secret Portals (Called Overdrive).

Special portals pit you against stronger Dream Eaters, while Secret Portals are fights against boss Dream Eaters (but with higher strength and stamina).

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Masa said"yeah you can fight as much as you want.. im not strong enough to win the fights yet though @_@"

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I've waited years for this feature. Can't wait to see it added to an HD collection!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
According to Masa it's all the bosses (Including Rinzler and pete) except Chernabog and the world that never was bosses

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Well that's rude.

This isn't about his skill it's about his information.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The Dive Wing is my favorite looking Keyblade now (At least in this game). From all that I can see, barely can see it, it looks cool.

It may not be the best, but it's one I definitely am going to get before the End Game.
Only because Riku will look cool with it.

(It's going to take a long time to get it though....stupid Bee Queen.)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
AHHHHHHHHH! We get to fight them all anytime except for Chernabog!? :D I mean Chernabog is a dive boss so I guess that makes sense :p

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
AHHHHHHHHH! We get to fight them all anytime except for Chernabog!? :D I mean Chernabog is a dive boss so I guess that makes sense :p

I was really disappointed when I found this out.....but more so disappointed in the playthrough I watched, and how the guy handled the battle. Honestly it took him maybe 5 or 6 tries. which seemed like 1 or 2 more than necessary.

But AWESOME!!!! You can refight all the bosses in the game (Almost all of them)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I was really disappointed when I found this out.....but more so disappointed in the playthrough I watched, and how the guy handled the battle. Honestly it took him maybe 5 or 6 tries. which seemed like 1 or 2 more than necessary.

But AWESOME!!!! You can refight all the bosses in the game (Almost all of them)

Yeah, I mean they made Riku levitate in his battle against the boss in La Cite des Cloches so I'm not sure why they didn't just do that but whatever. It still looked like kind of a fun battle. There seems to be a couple dive exclusive bosses, and they all looked interesting.

At least all the non-dive bosses they do have seem to be very innovative and interactive imo. It makes up for the smaller amount of them.

Mr Yippie

yes flying down a hallway and hitting cherny three times just oozes innovation

but sweet revamped Rinzler and Spellican is going to be fun as hell

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
yes flying down a hallway and hitting cherny three times just oozes innovation

but sweet revamped Rinzler and Spellican is going to be fun as hell

*Facepalm* I just looked over my post and realized that it made it sounds like I meant the Dive bosses were innovative. I meant the regular bosses. Like Rinzler, and Spellican. Both the Lobsters from Prankster's Paradise look really fun as well! (I shall amend my post now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back