• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiyaz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
Another noob reporting for duty. :35: I've actually been visiting KHInsider for a long time, and I finally got around to making a username of my own. Yay me. lol

Um....I may not be on here a lot at first 'cause I'm currently obsessed with an MMO called DOMO that's taking most of my free time. But hey, when you're not addicted to some video game, life's no fun, right? =P

And besides, Kingdom Hearts is ten zillion times better than DOMO any day. It's my favorite game, hands down. But then, I probably wouldn't be on this site if it wasn't. :tongue:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Er. Welcome to KHI! I hope you have fun, and watch out for our pit of death, we used to have a sign but someone stole it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Hey there, welcome to KHI. Take a look around and settle in, there's a lot to discuss around here; not just restricted to KH topics btw. We have a good Discussion, Media board and more. To get started I'd check out the FAQ and the Site rules (which can be found in my signature btw). If you're in need of any assistance I'd be glad to walk you through any questions you have. Just follow the rules, have fun and you should do alright. Happy trails!

[EDIT]

I'll castrate anyone who offers welcome food. Seriously it's gay.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Hey there, welcome to KHI. Take a look around and settle in, there's a lot to discuss around here; not just restricted to KH topics btw. We have a good Discussion, Media board and more. To get started I'd check out the FAQ and the Site rules (which can be found in my signature btw). If you're in need of any assistance I'd be glad to walk you through any questions you have. Just follow the rules, have fun and you should do alright. Happy trails!
Dammit, Iridium beat me to it. Anyway welcome to KHI ;) . I hope you have lots of fun here.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Welcome to KHI. Feel free to swing by the Newb Adoption Agency if you feel the need to get to know someone very well on the site.

Also, Seraph, while Iridium said he would castrate anyone with welcome food, I didn't limit myself just to that. Say good-bye to your testicles.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
hi there
read iridium's post :v
then i shall offer some welcome beverage! :d here ya go, some welcoming lemonade.
lololololololololol u fail
He was being serious :v
Welcome food and drinks are gay.

WE SHOULD MAKE A RULE
/not really

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Bow to the mods, posts don't count in Forum Insanity, and I hope you already ate because your clearly not getting any food.
Have fun! ^^

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Welcome to KHI. Hope you have a nice time. Oh and don't accept any welcome food. I used to give it away until someone stole my shtick so I just said screw it. Hope you have fun =)

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Welcome to KHInsider :) If you need any help/tips reagrding the forum, check out the Newb Adoption Agency, located in this same section.

Enjoy your stay!

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Well... I'm a bit late to this thread but anyhow... welcome to KHI, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :3

...for some reason... that sounded awkward to me... but no matter. Again, welcome.

Back