• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)(NEED MORE TEMPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Re: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)(Sign Ups)

Alrighty... and... erm...
What was with Rika? Why was she killed all the time?

Raiko

Come break me down

I knew that was coming. XD I thought it was the Irie clinic or is that just another name?

Rika was killed all the time because she is the reincarnation of the Oyashiro-sama ( what they said in the anime). If anything happens to her, the village will be doomed as everyone in the village will develop the symptoms of the disease. They'd seal the village off.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com

Irie was the 'head doctor' of the Irie clinic, though, not really.
XD

Rika was the queen carrier of Hinamizawa Syndrome, and if she were to die, the entire town would basically go insane and start killing each other/dying and though it was never proved, Takano wanted to prove it.
But she was able to be brought back to life by her guardian angel, Hanyuu Furuude, who was helping Rika solve the case of Takano. XD

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

HOLY CRUD, I leave for a few minutes and you guys get 20 sommat posts in. o.o

Geh, template'll be up this evening.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

So.... the nurse was an idiot and killed Rika all the time just to prove that the town was doomed if she was killed?
And if they had left Rika be, nothing would have happened?

I think i'm getting it.... XD

Raiko

Come break me down

Laighto lol said:
I think that All the protagonist should discuss what they think is happening and keep everyone updated. (i could be slow you know.)

eh?

yes yes. your getting thaaar. :wink:
We allowed to advertise the RP in our sigs?

Raiko

Come break me down

D:

anyways, I might post up an OC for a Town Local soon.

Btw i believe that Satoshi was in the underground lab of the Irie clinic and Irie said he is alive in ep. 23 also that he would 'cure' him. :/
Alive or dead or just under treatment?

Last edited:

Tenyas

Name: (preferably Japanese) Mayonaka [Last name under work]

Sex: (male, female plz.)Female

Age: (9-17 for protagonists, 20-55 for town regulars please.) 15

Weapon: (You need to have one. Preferably something you might find around the house; or in a the town dump perhaps. ;D you are allowed to find one in the story dialogue though. 2 is the limit though. Unless you just pick something off the floor for defense.) In most scenario's, she ends up with a crowbar or in other instances, it'll be a kitchen knife.

Occupation: (If you’re a town resident. "Student" is fine for Protagonists. ) Student at Hinamizawa School :3

Personality: (A paragraph is good.) She is at times, quiet, but when unrest begins to hit she will step in, attempting to stop it. She knows things she shouldn't, and doesn't really hide it unless it goes into her favor. Listening and attentive, but quick to make friends.

Appearance: (A paragraph, but pictures can help too. :D ) Bright blonde hair and silver eyes. She keeps it long out of habit. Normally, she has a bit of a bored look but it's always quick to change to a smile. She likes to lounge about in bright colors, such as reds and blues. Around 5' 4", she's of moderate hieght.

Biography: (Minimum of 2 paragraphs; go crazy.) Born in Hinamizawa, things were always quiet for her. The events of the Dam are far behind her now, but that doesn't mean she herself doesn't know of them. Same goes for the old Oyashiro curse that had spread like the plague about the place. With the insane nurse gone, people returned to a semi-normal life. Nobody really knew about the disease though...

Everything seems to repeat to her. Over and over again for some reason. It could just be nightmares, or it could be stress, who knows. All she really cares for is the fact that she gets an odd sense of deja-vu every once in a while. Her doctors always said she was just hyper-sensitive and such things were just her mind tricking her. She didn't really believe it though. Eh, who cares, it's interesting. So long as she's distracted by her friends and school, she won't ever really give it much thought.

Favorites: (foods, drinks, people… Ex: Rena loved anything cute.) She likes a mocha in the morning, which is kind of hard to get in rural Hinamizawa and if she doesn't get it, be prepared for a very grumpy little girl. Animals one would normally consider gross or scary, she considers cute and fluffy.

Other: (Anything that you need to add for fun.) She loves to get someone's attention by starting her sentences with, 'OY!' and if she feels ignored, say hello to one of her ever present pet snakes.

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website

I got Mayonaka for the first name, but no results came in for the surname.

Otherwise, accepted. :)
Once you get your name in, I'll put you down in the protagonists section, yes?

Tenyas

Eh, I guess I'll just deal with a first name for now. Thanks Szasie-chan.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website

Okay! : )
Putting you in as protagonist now.

Lawl, my confusing plot is scaring the others away. ;-;

And a town OC is fine, Arty. I await your temp. c:

Raiko

Come break me down

Cool :D

your plot isn't that hard to understand. all you have to do is find out who is the culprit by using the clues that are dropped off. is there a murderer yet?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

ALRIGHT! I GOT THE PLOT!
I'm taking the noble twins. >:D Templates coming right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back