• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higher Quality Official Artwork!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I just want to know why Ven seems to have two seperate outfits on. He's got the Roxas thing going on, but if you look under Terra's arm, it's different on the right side. Maybe it's just me but meh. Who knows, we'll just have to wait till the games come out or we get way more info.

And i agree Roxas looks way older than before on the right side

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well it might not be him, but in certainly does look like Roxas and Ven has traded places in this picture.

He hasnt. If he has, let Lighting Strik Me Down. Nobody pays attention to what I say do they?

Where's Hades When You need Him?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
They are all wearing that spandex type of shirt, Ven is wearing it too it goes up his neck and note that there is not zipper and it does not fold there like on roxas's under shirt, and if you look under Terra's arm, you can see that the material Ven is wearing is half black, while the other side resembles Roxas's jacket, he is wearing that shirt under a half black and half white (like Roxas) jacket, he may also have the red straps you just can't see them under the jacket. You can see Aqua is wearing the same type of shirt too, only its open in the back and sleeveless, and of course you can see the red straps (same as terra) going over her back and shoulders. So yes they are Terra, Aqua, AND VEEEN!!! Roxas and Ven did not switch places, although i have to say that Roxas is having a bad hair day, and did he go through puberty or something lol

SilverRain

The new artwork looks great!

I feel like they made Roxas look more like Sora's nobody with the hairstyle change (you know, with the messy hair patch in the front-even though he does seem older in the picture), but that's just my opinion. It's interesting how he's the only one turned right though, probably because he left the organization.
Ven (which now seems to be sporting a Roxas-like hairstyle) seems to carry the style better with all the new characters surrounding him.

(Also, is it just me or does Saix look disturbing (well even more than usual that is) with the position they drew him in?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I'm a bit skeptical about it. For starter's Mickey looks a lot different now, even more anime-ish. While Sora and some of Organization XIII look convincing enough. Roxas and Xigbar look really different. And on to the 5 new characters, well, DS's helmet looks even more crooked than I thought it'd be. The characters are more rounded instead of Sharp like Nomura usually draws them. Still, interesting find. Ven=crime against fashion, no imagination whatsoever...

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
hey i started a thread with the artwork. I made it wallpaper size and tried to clear it up. check it out. check it out in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back