• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sonic1rocks2

hi i am sonic1rocks2 i have played kh1 and kh2 and complete both of them 100% but I am new to this game so can you please help me out thanks :)

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I find it weird that every new person has to state their username????

Anyway welcome to KHI. Enjoy your time and read the stickies so you don't go against any rules. If you need help you can pm members that you feel might know the answer. Welcome and have fun.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Welcome. I hope you read the FAQ. It will keep you out of trouble. Enjoy your time here.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welcome to the pwnsome forums of KH Insider. Like was said before, the FAQ is really good at keeping you out of trouble and stickies are a good thing to read up as well, especailly if you ever decide to make a theory.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I find it weird that every new person has to state their username????

Anyway welcome to KHI. Enjoy your time and read the stickies so you don't go against any rules. If you need help you can pm members that you feel might know the answer. Welcome and have fun.
Yea it gets annoying. But welcome regardless

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
hope you enjoy it here READ!!! the FAQ or you will regret it trust me I did(took me forever to get my rep up after that)

Malevolence

Raw Life
Hello, welcome to KHI
hope you enjoy your stay.
PM or befriend me if you want.
=)

Rix

:)
Awards
Welcome to KHI :) Like the others have already said, reading stickies and he FAQ is a good help for new members. If theres something else you are wondering about, you could always ask some staff members or some members that has been here for a while.

Back