• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hi first sitting of my KH tattoo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T

Tattered Rebirth

...I'm definitely thinking it's a dude, cause further down the torso, it looks slightly hairy. Also, nice design. It's kinda cool. But, location location location. Now you can't show anyone unless you take your shirt off. Shoulda been smack dab in the middle of your chest.

A

Audo

...I'm definitely thinking it's a dude, cause further down the torso, it looks slightly hairy. Also, nice design. It's kinda cool. But, location location location. Now you can't show anyone unless you take your shirt off. Shoulda been smack dab in the middle of your chest.
If it was in the middle of his chest the "heart" implication wouldn't be as effective...

.:V3NOM:.

well what a set of girly little bitches, thought this was a kingdom hearts forum for fans of the game. just thought i'd share the tattoo with ya, dint put it on to get slagged off. my peck is swollen because i've just had a 4 hour tattoo sitting on my chest and if their is any of you that are old enough to get a tattoo on here (dunt look like it) then you'll know how much it hurts and how much swelling is involved after a big sitting.. . . . . . no i wont regret the tattoo because there is a reason i got it that means a lot to me and the best way of representing that was with the tat. . . . . so who gives a **** if its swollen or not, just comment on the tat and my my what a set of athletic, good looking ****ers you must all be!! sat behind your monitors taking the piss outta people. . . . . so to all the people who had a serious comment cheers. n to all the other ****ers, just because you get bullied outside and at school for being a fat ugly useless ****er dont try to bully people on here to make you feel better . . . . now run along i think your moms calling EVERYONE ELSE THANKS

Awards
well what a set of girly little bitches, thought this was a kingdom hearts forum for fans of the game. just thought i'd share the tattoo with ya, dint put it on to get slagged off. my peck is swollen because i've just had a 4 hour tattoo sitting on my chest and if their is any of you that are old enough to get a tattoo on here (dunt look like it) then you'll know how much it hurts and how much swelling is involved after a big sitting.. . . . . . no i wont regret the tattoo because there is a reason i got it that means a lot to me and the best way of representing that was with the tat. . . . . so who gives a **** if its swollen or not, just comment on the tat and my my what a set of athletic, good looking ****ers you must all be!! sat behind your monitors taking the piss outta people. . . . . so to all the people who had a serious comment cheers. n to all the other ****ers, just because you get bullied outside and at school for being a fat ugly useless ****er dont try to bully people on here to make you feel better . . . . now run along i think your moms calling EVERYONE ELSE THANKS

lol k. You're not the only one who's goten a tatoo yah know.

But really now, show some maturity. The first thing you should learn about the internet is that your reaction here is a perfect example of "taking it a little serious". We were all having mild fun at your expense and the best thing you should probably do is play along. Who knows, you might enjoy it?

And honestly, I'm going to call you out on being a hypocrit. Calling us immature through a post that *obviously* displays your vastly superior mature inttellect.

Anyways, welcome to KHI. Hopefully that thing will swell down.

Sword for Hire

For real? See, it's bloody idiots like this that keep me from coming here more often. Take a deep breathe, mate. Don't let a bunch of "girly little bitches" hurt your feelings and ruin your night. It sounds like you're dealin' with some serious self-esteem issues there. If you're gonna burst into tears every time someone makes a joke at your expense, you might want to wait until you're a little older joining a public forum.

In regards to the tattoo, I'd say it's alright. The "bubbled" areas around the perimeter of the tat make it look like you have sores on your peck. Still, I've seen worse.

Yer fair play . . . . . maybe lost my head for a bit there n maybe not the best picture, had to take it myself on my phone, just expected comments bout the tat not my body. . . . . i got defensive over it because of the meaning behind it, means a lot to me. its not a KH tattoo but that was the best thing that represented what it meant to me, any way i'll post another pic of it complete in a few weeks. . . . . (after I start my diet you ****ers LOL) it might make more sense when its complete . . . . . . . . so yer maybe was a bit harsh!!!! so sry fresh start eh lol

Sword for Hire

Good on you, mate. It takes a big man to admit when he's lost his head. I'm interested in story behind this, and am all ears if you're willing to share it with us. Definitely post when you've completed it. Here's to a fresh start.

yer no probs fresh start. . . . . first forum i've been on you see. . . . . looking at other topics n posts dint realise these places where so brutal lol . . . . . . . i'll tell ya about it when it's finished. no more sissy fits i promise

The Dark Destiny

Yeah, man...that was a little on the boobish side, lol....well w/e, cool tatoo, although I'm not much for that. But its cool that you are.

Oh, and Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider.

Back