• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hi first sitting of my KH tattoo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

.:V3NOM:.

HI V3NOM here this is my first post. . . . been checking KHInsider out for the past couple of years, had the first sitting on my KH tattoo last week n wanted to share it with ya. . . . . My tattoo looks like i've had my chest ripped open and my heart has been replaced with the heartless logo, wrapped around it will be a gold chain with a lock round it on the shape of the KH logo, so the darkness can't get out. there will be a background on it too, also more stuff going over my shoulder, with heartless shadows coming out my skin. (pic was taken on phone so sorry bout the quality) more pics to come next sitting cheers guys

my.php

dont know if i've done the image right did it on image shack

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
That's actually a rather neat idea for a tattoo and pretty well drawn. I look forward to seeing the whole thing finished. However it strikes me as one of those tatz that you end up regretting somewhere down the line :3

A

Audo

^lol thanks, though you did that a while ago o___O

I take it post count doesnt go up in this section?

Back