• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi everyone. Wow, huge community. XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

~Nanaki~

Going on 60,000 members...that is massive. Well, the name is Nanaki. I'm sure you all know that isn't my real name, just going by that username. ;P

I look forward to being a part of KHI forums. ;) Good to be here, and I guess I'll get to making a few posts, certainly plenty of members registered to reply to posts fast enough, I should think. XP

Sparks

gone
Hey there! I'm TwilightDusk and welcome to the KHI forums! Read the faqs and rules and stuff, meet friends, be random, toast, and most importantly HAVE FUN!!! :)

~Nanaki~

Thanks for the warm welcome. :) I'm sure I'll be able to enjoy myself. And I haven't been "random" in a looooong time... Lol Just making decent lengthed sense-making posts. :p

Sparks

gone
Hey your welcome! And there is an easy way of avoiding the 25 character rule! I'll vm it to you k? But yeah being random makes alot of friends as long as its not in the kh series section. Being serious can be cool too! How botu ummm just be yourself? :/

~Nanaki~

I am a serious person that takes everything seriously...that's myself, should I really be like that? XP And I think I know how, to get by the character limit thing, add a bunch of spaces between one of your words? ;)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I am a serious person that takes everything seriously...that's myself, should I really be like that? XP And I think I know how, to get by the character limit thing, add a bunch of spaces between one of your words? ;)

Nope. .

~Nanaki~

Looks like it judging by your post with 4 letters, a period, a space (or should I say a bunch of spaces? XD), and another period... lol

It usually is several months before I get a visitor message... XP

Nozomi Ai

Dont speak of this aloud!

Anyway, welcomes. Hope you have fun. Jst dnt do the following

1.Steal my text

2. Bad-mouth Riku

Back