• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey all!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NeoshadowXC

Hi guys! My name is Wes, and my favorite Kingdom Hearts game by far is Kingdom Hearts I. Nice to meet you all :D

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, Wes! I hope you have a great time here and you meet new friends. Everyone here is nice, from what I could see, so you'll have no trouble feeling right at home.

davidXIIIaxel

yeah youre right. its been pretty lively and its fun to talk about kingdom hearts and other topics posted on this site. :) so welcome wes. i just rejoined yesterday.

MegaCore5

Awards
Hi guys! My name is Wes, and my favorite Kingdom Hearts game by far is Kingdom Hearts I. Nice to meet you all :D
Hi Wess! welcome to KHINSIDER. I hope you enjoy yourself just try not to stay on for hours upon end cause you will never get any sleep mwahaha! Anyways I hope you make a lot of friends here! (me included :) )

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hi there! Welcome to the forum and glad to have you aboard!

If you need any help then please click here. If you need anything else, please click on one of us and we'll be happy to help you out. :D

And Kingdom Hearts 1 for the World!

Back