• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey all

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

haseo47

Awards
So yeah. I've been on here for a while and I disappeared because of internet issues for like a few months or so. I came back and pretty much everyone I talked to is gone .-.
I'd like to talk, get to know more people on here again.

vivi_07

Yeah I know.. same here.. :( well it wasn't gone due to internet problems it was more like school busyness? If you want I would like to talk with you? :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wassup? I'm not exactly sure who you are exactly, but I think it would be great to get to know you, welcome back man!

haseo47

Awards
vivi_07 said:
Yeah I know.. same here.. :( well it wasn't gone due to internet problems it was more like school busyness? If you want I would like to talk with you? :3

My modem was fried so I couldn't get on my laptop (dial-up with a laptop....real great lol) Sure, we can talk aha, I was looking to talk to whoever wants to! :]

chihuahuaman said:
Wassup? I'm not exactly sure who you are exactly, but I think it would be great to get to know you, welcome back man!

Hey aha, not up to much man. Yeah I wasn't really known around here. I was friends with like Griever, Blackcat...they are gone now...I'll message ya.

Arimith said:
Man, August is just a good month for newcomers.
Or is it always like that?

Are you a newcomer?

haseo47

Awards
Well when I made it like....3 years ago now...I was obsessed with it. I've grown out of it though. Haseo is still my favorite though, along with Atoli, Kite, and Kuhn, oh and Silabus lol.
Aha, I'm not new, but thanks. :]

Back