• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Herro :3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Katurian

hi peoples. I used to have an account a couple of years ago but then life interuppted my video gaming-ness. But I'm back and ready to meet new peoples, have a good time, and get my post on.

My name is Ginnie.
I'm a ginger and proud of it.
I like purple.
I heart babies.
I love life.
I'm currently chillin in Chicago.

kthxbai

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
sup ginny i used to live in Chicago it was fun hope u stay longer this time around i also heard that u rp

Katurian

I should be around for awhile... I don't really plan on going anywhere. And yep, that is true, i do like to rp, among other things.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Welcome back to KHi, Ginnie! Have a good time chillaxin' here

Katurian

Thanks Shinkirō :3

I'm excited to be back. It's definitely gotten more popular and the site's changed quite a bit lawl but no biggie, all is swell :D

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hi peoples. I used to have an account a couple of years ago but then life interuppted my video gaming-ness. But I'm back and ready to meet new peoples, have a good time, and get my post on.

My name is Ginnie.
I'm a ginger and proud of it.
I like purple.
I heart babies.
I love life.
I'm currently chillin in Chicago.

kthxbai
Oh jeez. You're probably not far from where I live then. :D At all~. I live in Geneva which is an hour train ride from the loop.

But yeah, welcome to KHI. If you have any questions feel free to come to my profile and start shooting questions at me.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Listen to Rina-chan(Sabrina's new nickname from me!). She's really nice and that's enough for the corn. NOW FOR THE MASHED TATERS!!!

If you need any help to get you khi legs back, just drop me a line.

And yes, I said "taters". What can I say? I'm part red neck.

Katurian

Thanks everyone! you all know how to make a girl feel at home :3

@Sabrina Oh! I know where that is. I have a couple friends from their. Chicago has more suburbs than other city everrrrr! lawl

@Darkfyre haha I wasn't going to question the tater's remark. I'm originally from Missouri so I know a little thing or two about the redneck lingo ;)

Katurian

Maybe we have friends in common. D: What're their names? I'm curious~. Did you go to ACen/are you going? :3

My friend Nikki Ellis? She's older I think, she's in some of my classes. I go to Loyola so if you know anybody there, let me know :D

I have not and I am not going *insert overly dramatic sad face here* No time or moneys... Are you going?!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My friend Nikki Ellis? She's older I think, she's in some of my classes. I go to Loyola so if you know anybody there, let me know :D

I have not and I am not going *insert overly dramatic sad face here* No time or moneys... Are you going?!
It's possible. Very very possible. I'm thinking about giving them my Wii for the tournaments and whatnot. They give you a free badge. :3

Katurian

oh gosh... my roommates and i have every console under the sun... its ridiculous! Hmmm... now I'm debating if I should follow through... haha well thanks for the info sabrina!! I'll have to do some talking with the roomies but maybe I will end up there after all

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh gosh... my roommates and i have every console under the sun... its ridiculous! Hmmm... now I'm debating if I should follow through... haha well thanks for the info sabrina!! I'll have to do some talking with the roomies but maybe I will end up there after all

Who knows. Maybe we could arrange a KHI meet up for once. I mean jeez.

Back