• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes On the Move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an up-coming game featuring Sony's gretaest all-stars, being Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Dexter. However, those are the only announced franchises. Then how, you might ask, is this related to the future of Kingdom Hearts? Go to Wikipedia, and search this game. Look at the links at the bottom, and for some reason Kingdom Hearts is listed. What could this possibly mean? Is this the game that is going to be mentioned at the next game expo? Should we also note that the Legend of Zelda franchise is also listed?

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
You are aware that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone and I could put that Megaman is going to be in the game rn? I highly doubt KH has anything to do with the game, nor LoZ. Plus, any character from KH would just be weird in a game that has Jak, Ratchet and Sly :/

Awards
Well, obviously somebody messed with it, and listing Zelda just proves it. The Legend of Zelda series is a nintendo exclusive series, and this game is on the Playstation 3, and Nomura already confirmed that nothing KH related is being developed for a home console right now.

I'm aware that it's possible that it was messed with, but I've heard from some people that it was confirmed that those series would be appearing on this game. I'm still searching for proof, though.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I'm aware that it's possible that it was messed with, but I've heard from some people that it was confirmed that those series would be appearing on this game. I'm still searching for proof, though.

Who are "Some people"? I still highly doubt that KH would be included in the game :/

Awards
trust me, if those franchises were involved, there wouldve been a HUGE announcement, not word from "some people".

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I thought the deal with the other characters in the game were that they were Sony Exclusives?

KH nor Zelda, are. It's bogus.

KiasuKiasiMan

i think this is true becuz if you look at the references, it says SCE Staff
well i then i cant wait to play this game ^^

Ok, let's clear this whole thing up. The whole Kingdom Hearts, Zelda thing was added onto the page by vandals using shared IPs, so its fake.

Secondly the reference for SCE Staff refers to the factual info namely the 7 main characters from R&C, J&D and Sly Cooper as well as the plot taken from the game's official site.

I'm the one who created the original page and added that reference to the game's official site so I should know. I've cleared up all the vandalism on the page.

This: Heroes on the Move - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is the current and the most correct, factual version of the page.

Anyone who blindly believes that Zelda would be in the game would have to be dreaming.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wikipedia 'nough said, though it would be kind of cool to see them fighting some heartless or the "peaceful innocent space creatures" were really heartless. No, that would be a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back