• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Genesis [Sign-ups & Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Did i ever say i wanted to be the second Jesus? Hell no. The explaination of the power clearly states i can't achieve godhood and other restrictions.

Get your facts right before you want to have an arguement with me.

Point this out to me where it states you can't achieve Godhood.

The only limit to this power is Godhood"

So to a certain extent you can't imagine/wish for the world to blow up or the Universe to just suddenly cease to exist. This still doesn't convince me how you can't be a God as a super natural Human to mankind now does it?

Reality-Bending, known colloquially as "Canonization", is the Anomalous ability to will occurrences or subjects into existence. This can be accomplished in a number of ways. See:

• Vocifery

• Mentifery

• Pathifery

Of these three ways one could change the color of a subject, break a natural law or, as the name implies, bend reality changing the rules of the world into their own. The limit to these powers is usually the will of the user or the fact that God can stop reality from changing if he wishes. This is an extremely powerful ability and in the wrong hands one could cause some serious damage.

And these are your limits, Oh wow. XD

I can say the same argument back at you. Using fire is more than just one ability. You can heat up things, burn things, and produce light. Like how you say, this is more than one ability. You should seperate pyrokinesis into three seperate powers. Heating, Burning, and producing Light.

Your naming the exact things that actually make FIRE, Fire is suppose to BURN, Fire is suppose to be hot, Fire is suppose to produce light, its been around even before the creation of earth. What I'm saying is that Fire doesn't actually make me a God of mankind, your powers however can twist the fate and outcome of battles by just a wish upon a star or using a crazy imagination, if a person is stronger then you, you can wish for the exact opposite twiting reality in every shape or form as long as you don't piss off God himself from what your doing.

Grace Falls

Well seeing what you wrote, i guess i have won the main arguement. That is Reality Bending is not three seperate powers.

Now you're off ranting on how my power is too great, actually to tell you the truth i'm not. Like i said before, get your facts correct before you start an arguement because all you will look like in the end will be a pathetic idiot who doesn't know a thing. Heh, this is what you are right now anyways.
You said "only limit to this power is Godhood" is exactly the same thing as not being able to achieve godhood.

If you have clicked Vocifery in the website you should read this "The only hitch is that no vocifer, except God, can ever speak death, devastation, destruction or defeat on any foe or subject, thanks to the words of the first vocifer." That is my restriction and applies to the other two ways of Reality Bending. So why won't you stop being a f***en retarded idiot and stop whining.

Pathetic... oh and with Pyrokinesis, you can go to such an extent of burning the whole world can't you?

There is no reason for you to argue any further. Like i said before, you will end up like an idiot.

astrogolfman

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World!

Name: Connor Jericho

Powers: Atomic Transmutation - the ability to take atomic particles and reconfigure them in such a way so that they become an entirely different element.

Gyrokinesis - the ability to mentally manipulate gravity, allowing one to increase or decrease the effects of it around any desired area, to make objects extremely lighter, heavier or to even crush things by compressing them with intense gravity. One this ability can even shift his center of gravity and defy it, by walking up walls, jumping up to extreme heights, gravitating objects and subjects to away from him and the like

Asterokinesis - the tremendously powerful ability to manipulate the energy generated by stars as well as their electromagnetic, gravitational and radiational energies. Simply put, one could manipulate energy generated by stars, quasars and dark matter. One with this ability could generate stellar winds, solar flares, cosmic storms and even invoke meteor showers (and possibly manipulate weather as well).

Race: American

Personality: Connor has been a positive person for most of his life. He didn't listen to all the people that told him that he could not achieve his dreams of being a wealthy person. He likes to crack jokes often. He is also very tough from being raised in poverty. Sometimes his pride takes over.

Appearance: Connor is 6 feet tall. He has tan skin and has mild length brown hair. Connor is usually seen with a business suit on, but when he is going casual, he wears an Ed Hardy shirt, jeans, and matching Ed Hardy shoes.

Bio: Connor was born in Detroit, Michigan. He was born into poverty and was determinded to move up in the world. He was a very gifted student through school, but his parents could not pay for college. The last day of high school, Connor was angry that he could not achieve his dream. This is when he discovered his first power, Atomic Transmutation. Connor transformed the pencil he had on his desk into gold. Amazed of what he just did, he tried his power on a sheet of paper. Connor reconfigured the atoms in the sheet of paper to turn it into a solid gold bar! With his new found power finacing his new business, Connor founded an oil company where Connor goes to a private area and rearranges atoms of common items into oil. By the time he was 19, he was a multi-millionare. One of Connor's board members was plotting to over throw him behind his back. The board member cornered Connor after a meeting with a gun. Out of fear Connor activated his second power, Gyrokinesis, the power to control gravity. Connor made it so that a huge force of gravity was put on the board member crushing him instantly. Scared, Connor used his first power to clear the remains of the board member. Connor's third power awakened when he was on vacation in France. Connor was in the counrtyside when he was looking up at the sky. Connor somehow felt connected to the stars. He would look one way and the whole sky of stars would follow his gaze. He eventually pointed to a star and could feel the energy flow through his body. He then pointed to a tree and a beam of energy erupted from his hand and the tree was incinerated. His third power is called Asterokinesis.

Theme Song: One of a Kind - Breaking Point

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Save the Cheerleader, Save the World

OOC: Due to the ever-changing nature of my ability, you'll find that you won't be able to absorb my ability, Chaotic Misery. The only way you can absorb it is when my character 'teaches' you it(ie. Sylar teaching Peter Intuitive Aptitude). This should be interesting ;p

Name: Jack 'The Ripper' Hartley

Ability: Reactive Adaption - Those with this ability are the pinnacle of the evolutionary steps mankind is taking. These individuals are constantly evolving, and will adapt to any situation they are put into. Put them in the water and they grow gills. Put them in the dark and they will gain night-vision. Try to punch one and their skin will harden. While some evolved humans with the ability of Power Mimicry might overload from their constant evolution, these humans will not, as their added abilities go away as soon as conditions are right.

It is, however, possible to bring out these adaptations consciously, though it takes an experienced user to do so.

Types

* 1) Manual - Manual Adaption is the ability to call upon an ability at will. Jack is only able to recall abilities he has used previously.

* 2) Automatic - Automatic Adaption is the ability to evolve an ability almost instantly when it is needed.

* 3) Reactive - Reactive Adaption is the ability to create a counter-ability to an attack - such as Antihealing for Healing / Spontaneous Regeneration, or Cryokinesis for Pyrokinesis.

* 4) Emotional - Possibly the most uncontrollable of all, Emotional Adaption is the ability to gain an ability due to your emotions.

Abilities Recalled:

Aerokinesis
Super Strength

Race: Asian

Personality: As a side effect of being a genius, Jack always had a different view on the world. Everything he did he had done with precision and with the utmost calculating. His thirst to see the extent and potential of human beings could be what triggered his own power. But his thirst for knowledge is leading him down a dangerous road, constantly blurring the lines between intelligence and insanity. And after realizing that he can't die, he is more than ever willing to see 'maximum potential'.

Appearance: Tanned skin, black wavy hair, a mole on the edge of his jaw. He wears casual clothes and changes them everyday, to try and blend in with his surroundings. His hair is always slightly dishelved, but his main trait is his eyes. They're just so hollow, even when he's smiling. They're so dark pupils can't be seen. Maybe it is his pupils? His stare in itself is unnerving. Sinister, even.

History: Jack is a brilliant mind. He was on the verge of something amazing when he snapped. No one could have seen it coming. Things were destroyed, people were killed. A man that stemmed from a normal childhood with loving parents, and an overall good life, was responsible for the massacre of an entire science department in the blink of an eye. All of this was done with the biggest grin ever possible. With random murders occurring with no relation to its' previous one, no one could know it was him. That he was planning something. That he was mastering his unique ability. What is his motive? What drives him down this road?

The Company is currently on code red when it comes to Jack Hartley, 'The Ripper'.

The manhunt is on, but who is really the predator?

Theme Song: Burn in Hell - Judas Priest

Other: Any supposed harm that comes to Jack, he counters with a specific ability designed for stopping that harm and using it against his enemy. Repeated use of the abilities used to protect him can be understood and recalled, and even developed. He's like a constantly evolving Sylar.

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
is it ok if i can join i'll have a template up shortly. ^_^

EDIT: i know i joined late but may i make a suggestion to limit powers in some way. i noticed that FG (no offense) had two of the most dangerous and most powerful powers combined. i'm sorry but it just concerns me when a person possess not only Reality Bending but also Quintessence Emanation. perhaps for once in a Heroes RP we could limit powers to one per person? but i'll play along either way. sorry. ^^;;;

Last edited:

Grace Falls

DT I'm the villian. Actually the two most powerful are the one where you can blow yourself up and make a nuke bomb and having invulnerability... those two will kill the world.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Lol tis' true but i said two of the most meaning they are extremely dangerous but not the worst in combination. FG my apologies again i wasn't picking on you i was merely trying to prove that perhaps we should use the TV shows idea of only one power per person rather than multiple powers per every person.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
It seems that quite a few of ppl have problems with the power limits on ppl mean come on guys we should really work sumthin out

so wen wher u planing on establishing the partnership?

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Already going after Faith. Man, I must really be itching for a fight or something ;3

EDIT: Someone edited Reactive Adaption, and explains it's sub-types pretty well. Jack is attuned to 3 of those types, currently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back