• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Genesis [Sign-ups & Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
heroes.jpg

We all dream of becoming heroes. We all dream of having powers that develop and make us the people that we are destined to become. Many will find their powers useful, possibly using them for the greater good. Others can become corrupted by the power in front of them. A small group of individuals are about to discover that they are unlike the majority of people in the world, the fact that they are superhuman individuals that wield superpowers. Whatever they decide to do with their power is up to them alone. However, it is them alone that decide the fate of the world ...

Rules

• No godmodding or powerplaying.
  • Don't have more than three powers.
  • No killing without negotiation/permission.
  • Post at least one paragraph containing five sentences.
  • Try to connect your powers to each other. In other words, relate them!
  • Have "Save the cheerleader, save the world!" above your template.
  • Have fun with this, but don't go overboard!

Template

Name: [The name of your character.]
Power(s): [Choose from this list only.]
Race: [English? American? Do tell.]
Personality: [How your character acts.]
Appearance: [What do they look like?]
Bio: [A brief history to your character.]
Theme Song: [A song to represent them; optional.]

Heroes

• Faith Crest
  • Alex Huasin
  • Chris Crest
  • Johnny Starks
  • Connor Jericho
  • Jack 'The Ripper' Hartley

Company

• Nicholas Walker

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Save the cheerleader, save the world!

Name
Faith Crest

Power(s)
Telepathy, Telekinesis & Flight

Race
English

Personality
Like any other girl of her age, Faith is sociable and well adapted to her environment. She may appear confident, determined and driven, but hides much more behind the mask that she wears. People have dubbed her as emotionally disturbed, but this could be related to her newfound abilities.

Appearance
Bella.jpg

Bio
The origins of Faith's parents were never known, even the mystery of her birth never came into light. What was known, however, was that Robert and Patricia Musso adopted her as their own. Only Patricia knew that Faith was special and kept that a secret for many years, even from her own husband. She lived a happy childhood in the small town of Marwick in the North West of England near Carlisle. But as soon as she started to get into her teen years, things began to change. Someone began to stalk Faith as she was walking to school and going back home. This only came into light because Patricia actually worked for the Company.

Then one day, something terrible happened. Whilst in netball training, she started hearing voices in her head. The voices were telling her to do bad things to other people. However, Faith soon came to realise on her own that it was the thoughts of other people that she could hear. In other words, she had just heard her team's minds. But before she was able to process that, objects began to move around at high speeds. Faith was now also telekinetic. Fearing these abilities, she turned to a life of solitude. When that didn't work (partly because Patricia was suspicious), Faith turned to the last person she'd ever tell, Lucas Newman, and spilt her secret.

Theme Song
Taio Cruz - I Can Be

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Save the cheerleader, save the world.

Name: Alex Huasin
Power(s):
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Strength
Rapid Regeneration
Race: English
Personality: Over-confident.
Appearance: Long black hair in a fringe. Jeans and white top with blue hoody.
Bio: Alex is your average teen. Tall and thin, and with a love for music. Alex is a rocker and a happy-go-lucky person. He's quick to people's defense, in which he dominates someone in a fight. He also demonstrates a near resistance to wounds. How this happens, he cannot explain. But after an attack by a man who tried to cut open his forhead with their mind, he became less into fights and a bit more paranoid. The only way to feel save, is to kill the man. Alex began to track him a few weeks later with only his name to go on. 'Sylar'.
Theme Song: [A song to represent them; optional.]

Grace Falls

Save the cheerleader save the world

Name: Cross Brigsing

Power(s):
Quintessence Emanation - is the radiation and manipulation of pure energy. One with this ability could increase their own physical capabilities, such as defiance of gravity or focus into powerful concussive blasts. One with this ability has altered senses, agility, speed, reflexes, etc. and is capable of perpetual energy generation (no need for sleep, rest, or food/water). It may be the only ability that power mimicry cannot replicate, as the energy is generated, not manipulated from outside sources.

Reality-Bending, known colloquially as "Canonization", is the Anomalous ability to will occurrences or subjects into existence. This can be accomplished in a number of ways.
• Vocifery - known colloquially as "Command", is the amazing Anomalistic ability to speak nearly anything into existence. Almost any event or being the user of this ability speaks will come true instantly. The only hitch is that no vocifer, except God, can ever speak death, devastation, destruction or defeat on any foe or subject, thanks to the words of the first vocifer.
• Mentifery - known colloquially as "Imagining", is the marvelous Anomalous ability to think nearly anything into existence. Nearly any desire or wish of the user can be fulfilled at the simple thought of it, and can be changed, rearranged or deleted by the user's imagination. The only limit of this power is godhood.
• Pathifery - known colloquially as "Wishing", is the powerful Anomalous ability to "feel" nearly any occurrence into existence. One with this ability can induce occurrences and abilities based on emotions, simply wanting something badly enough. The only limit to this power is godhood.
Of these three ways one could change the color of a subject, break a natural law or, as the name implies, bend reality changing the rules of the world into their own. The limit to these powers is usually the will of the user or the fact that God can stop reality from changing if he wishes. This is an extremely powerful ability and in the wrong hands one could cause some serious damage.

Race: American

Personality: Cross has a rather hard personality, thinking, acting, living on to his own will and thoughts. He lives the life on how he sees the world. He usually keeps to himself and thinks along in his own mind. Cross would manipulate people for his own gains, no matter who they are. He has a crude nature giving no mercy in battle, completely destroying his enemy and erasing their total existence. He is arrogant, ignorant, bias, possibily any trait one would find annoying. Cross is a complicated person and not a soul in the world know who he really is. The background story for why he is like this is a entirely a whole new different story.

Appearance: Cross's appearance resembles some what of an angel, possessing a beautiful body. His skin has a pale peach color to it, parallel to the color of the setting sun reflecting off the tears of a seraph. His facial structures are rather extremely handsome, capturing almost every heart of a woman. His eyes are emerald green with a tint of indigo. The nose is rather delicately created, being one of the most perfectly made in the world. The hair on is rather semi-long, down to the end of the neck and his bangs growing up to the tip of his nose, swirling to the right. The color of his hair is rather unique, a gray color similar to the illuminate moon. His body is slender, tall, and semi muscular. He stands 6’6” tall and because of his slenderness, he has a very agile and flexible body. He has a long scar on his back traveling diagonally from his shoulder to his left hip. This scar has a horrifying story behind it, which even he wishes not to tell anybody. The clothes he wears varies differently, depending on his mood.

Bio: Cross grew up in a very poor family, going through many hardships from a really young age. His mother commited suicide from depression, his father left the family before Cross was even born. His family lives in Germany, none are in the states. Since the age of one, he had the ability of Quintessence Emanation inheritated from his unknown father. He was forced to live in an orphange, but ran away immediately after three days, fearing he would lose control of his ability and destroy the many children in there. The reason was that Cross was arrogant and thought he didn't belong in a house full of pity. He remained in the streets, doing anything to survive. He would cheat, lie, steal just so he could see another day. One night, he found out he had the ability of Reality Bending... With this power he created a large villa for himself and lived a very rich life. The only explaination Cross seemed to have for gaining such a powerful ability was his will to live on, wishing every single night, and of course given from God himself...

Last edited:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea. I think all these powers is to overwhelming. I mean...most heroes characters have one power. Or powers that are all linked to one main power. So to be easily branched and distinguished. But hey this isn't my RP i just wanna join!

So I'm already in a Heroes RP but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon so I think im going to use that character is that fine? He's a company member without powers though so if someone would like to be my partner! =) or can i just make a second character!

And is there a base story or are we just winging it

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Having up to three powers is enough. Mine are all connected, so I don't see any problem with mine.

As soon as people edit their temps, then we'll start. DarkenedWings, you're accepted so far.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: As Chris absorbs more powers, I will add them to his abilities and who he got them form.

Name: Chris Crest
Race: English/Australian
Sex: Male

Appearance: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk206/WTFitsholly/be mine/justin.jpg

Ability:

1. Rapid cell regeneration - The ability to regenerate cells at an increased rate, resulting in physical injuries healing in a matter of seconds or minutes. This was received from his mother.

2. Aura Reading - Aura Reading is the ability to detect the energy fields that emanate from all subjects, living or not. One with this anomalistic ability can detect the presence of objects and subjects with his eyes closed. This could also be used to tell if someone has good or bad intentions. One could even tell how someone is feeling or if they are under the influence of a malevolent entity (at which point the aura will be multicolored, indicating that more than one consciousness is present). If this ability manifests, it can even go so far as to the Aura Reader absorbing others abilities, with the unfortunate side effect of killing the evolved human who had their ability stolen.

3. Technopathy - Technopathy is the ability to control electronic technology through physical touch or through use of the mind. Technopaths also seem to have considerable intuitive expertise when interacting with, improving or repairing items of electronic technology. It is unknown whether technopaths can interact with non-electronic items of technology, such as purely mechanical items. Absorbed from his wife before her death.

4. Telekinesis - Received fromGabriel

Personality: Chris is erratic, vindictive, passionate, idealistic, philosophical, chivalrous and honorable. Not by his own will has he learned to embrace these virtues, but by the will of others; through years of confrontation within himself, and decades of thirst for admiration and glory, he has become a rather…complicated individual. Through the years, Chris has developed into that of an honorable, poetic warrior; a man who craves for strength in honor, and hungers for the beauty of the world, as well as its people, to present him with the perfect epic.

Bio: Chris is the uncle of Fayt Crest. Instead of living with his sister and father, Chris was moved to New York with his mother. He lived quite the exciting life. Well more dangerous then exciting. He lived in the worst part of New York known as the Bronx. Everyday he had to fend for his life from some punk or run from the cops. Even through all this, Chris kept a 4.0. One of the smartest kids in the Bronx, and he was quite the scrapper. he even managed to take out some guy that his mom was dating with help from his mom.

It was around age 14 that Chris learned of his Aura Reading. At first he was sacrfed, but he grew into it and his mother told him everything about evovled humans and the evil company. The years went by and Chris got married to a beautiful Hispanic female with the poerof Technopathy. After two years of marriage and keeping the company off his ass, Chris had enough of this crap. He had a showdown with two Company agents that ended with his wife's death and his absorbtion of her powers.

The next day, he was contacted by his sister and her husband. They told him that he needed to find Faith, his niece. She had to be saved from the Company. It had been foreseen what would happen if she wasn't saved from the Company. Chris didn't argue. Family came first and he would put Faith's life as his number 1 priority.

Other: Like Peter Petrilli and Sylar, Chris can also acquire the abilities through his aura reading unlike their method. He hasn't gotten any other powers yet besides Rapid Cell regeneration from his mom Technopathy from his wife. He could possibly become as strong as Peter if he absorbs more powers.

Last edited:

Grace Falls

Heh, ok 3 powers. Don't flame, whine, complain, or anything irritating if my character gets too powerful. Just giving you a heads up. Oh mind if i become a villian? I wanna be a bad guy!

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Name: Johnny Starks
Race:American
Sex: Male
Appearance:
TommyOliverDinoThunder.jpg

Image:TommyOliverDinoThunder.jpg

Ability: Intuitive aptitude ~ Vocal Persuasion/ Blue Pyrokinesis
Personality:Johnny is cheerful yet always desire to learn more about himself and other people, he is an anti-hero to people unless if you save him once he'll kindly repay that debt to you.
Bio: Johnny as a young boy was very intelligent, but a loner. He discovered his abilities when he was fifteen when he was play with a lighter when he suddenly turned the fire blue. He soon grew curious why this happened, when he was angered his hands would turn to blue flames. By doing this he tested his abilities with a lake and discovered that blue flames can even burn H2o to a certain extent. He suddenly had this feeling to learn more...want more...gain more power, a feeling that would change his life forever. He began traveling the world looking for special people, his first stop is in Alabama hearing a man that is said move things with his mind, his trip to the circus begins.
Other: As you know " Intuitive aptitude" is an ability that can take other people powers because you know wheres its coming from, Sylar as a perfect example has this ability. However, there are two weakness to this ability....well three. One is the power to cancel other people's powers, two if the person is given the anti virus erasing all power the individual acquired, and three the "Hunger" effect.that can be cured to a certain extent

OOC: I'm using my Original heroes Character from another rp.

Wow this is funny. I'm going to be able to use everyone's powers. I feel like the Peter in this.

Hey FG if your character gets too powerful, I'll make sure to hunt him down and give him a thorough lashing.

Not exactly, your power is indeed like peters except in a different method yet same backlashes. Your power may copy ones ability but doesn't give you the proper skills to control it, having t many ablities without knowing how to control them makes your body a ticking bomb, be careful on taking other people powers, because its going to take months to properly control it. Absorbing to much may trigger all your powers which is why Peter can only use one power each time.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Raiden, your powers don't even connect. Go with the Heroes scheme. Make a power and then branch it into to other powers. Take Rose for example. Her powers are branched off of Telepathy. Fallen Grace's powers are branched from reality bending except for Quintessence Emanation. My character can branch into any power for the fact he can absorbs powers which is the only exception to the rule.

Also your powers don't cancel other powers out. I just read about your power.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Raiden, your powers don't even connect. Go with the Heroes scheme. Make a power and then branch it into to other powers. Take Rose for example. Her powers are branched off of Telepathy. Fallen Grace's powers are branched from reality bending except for Quintessence Emanation. My character can branch into any power for the fact he can absorbs powers which is the only exception to the rule.

Actually my character is 100% cannon to the series, a Heroes fan knows not all power are branch together. Nikki sanders and her two sisters for example were "created by the same person" and yet their power differ instead of being alike. One has super strength, the other has super speed and the last can control ice <--- Turning things into ICE is in no way involved with that of the body

The cop as well, he can read minds and now gain a new ability to see the future because he LEARNED it from the african, Peter was taught sylar ability after learning the way things work with a simple watch. If you want to be tecnical about it, my ability to know how things work connects to every power there is, because you have the knowledge to know what thwe ability is, the weakness and where its coming from in the brain.

I'll admit your Aura ability is powerful but it doesn't make you a "God" but it inflicts harm on yourself depending on the power you have no knowledge of copying. There are different ways to copy an ability and there are different backlashes in the process. The two powers that I have along with how the way things work is just a start up to get myself started, however, To know how things work is an ability that CANNOT be copied but learned.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Also I'll be keeping a list under Intuitive aptitude of what abilities I copied sense I like to be neat, Also no power can copy abilities that are under the Intuitive aptitude. If my power were to be copied, there is a high chance you be able to bend Blue Fire which is a cool power non the less. I listed my third power under Intuitive aptitude and I'll explain how Johnny obtain this power as the rp goes along.

A question, what exactly is the storyline going to be??

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Actually my character is 100% cannon to the series, a Heroes fan knows not all power are branch together. Nikki sanders and her two sisters for example were "created by the same person" and yet their power differ instead of being alike. One has super strength, the other has super speed and the last can control ice <--- Turning things into ICE is in no way involved with that of the body

The cop as well, he can read minds and now gain a new ability to see the future because he LEARNED it from the african, Peter was taught sylar ability after learning the way things work with a simple watch. If you want to be tecnical about it, my ability to know how things work connects to every power there is, because you have the knowledge to know what thwe ability is, the weakness and where its coming from in the brain.

I'll admit your Aura ability is powerful but it doesn't make you a "God" but it inflicts harm on yourself depending on the power you have no knowledge of copying. There are different ways to copy an ability and there are different backlashes in the process. The two powers that I have along with how the way things work is just a start up to get myself started, however, To know how things work is an ability that CANNOT be copied but learned.

I said with the person. They are different people in their own right. Wait but seeing the future and reading minds has to do with completely the mind. His powers are branched. Not in the way he evolved into them, but they are branched. The only way your aquiring such abilities is like Sylar. You gotta be killing people and opening skulls like Sylar.

Never said my power makes me God which is the exact reason I said I feel like Peter. I know the in and outs of that power, but it allows me to "branch into other powers." Your blue pyrokinesis, and Vocal Persuasion
have NOTHING in common. Now if you stole them then I can see. Also Sylar was known as an Evolved human for just Intuitive Aptitude. It's a power. He just naturally gifted at using it.

No one is even talking about copying your power and how you can get it. I'm talking about branching. Now if you stole your powers then that's a different story, but developing COMPLETELY DIFFERENT powers is farfetched.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
No one is even talking about copying your power and how you can get it. I'm talking about branching. Now if you stole your powers then that's a different story, but developing COMPLETELY DIFFERENT powers is farfetched.

Um I only stated a fact sir =/

I said with the person. They are different people in their own right. Wait but seeing the future and reading minds has to do with completely the mind. His powers are branched. Not in the way he evolved into them, but they are branched. The only way your aquiring such abilities is like Sylar. You gotta be killing people and opening skulls like Sylar.

Different people yes but created by the SAME PERSON who given them their abilities, nothing is branch. I'll have different methods on gaining abilities.

Never said my power makes me God which is the exact reason I said I feel like Peter. I know the in and outs of that power, but it allows me to "branch into other powers." Your blue pyrokinesis, and Vocal Persuasion
have NOTHING in common. Now if you stole them then I can see. Also Sylar was known as an Evolved human for just Intuitive Aptitude. It's a power. He just naturally gifted at using it.

Dude I never said anything that you stated you were god, Omg. I just said this power has its backlashes. However dude, I want to let you know that power dont be to be branch.

Meh, why won't i just add Invulnerability... LOLZ i'd be unstoppable.

Dude Reality bending is three powers in one. Just list those as your three powers and instead of calling them separately, we just call it "Reality bending"

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
After putting in my template.
I felt so... godmodish. >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back