• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes and Villains [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Heroes and Villains

_44591273_night_city512.jpg

Once upon a time, the world used to be normal. Upon the dawning of the twenty-first century, everything changed. At first, the rise of human beings possessing incredible superpowers was minimal. Now eight years on, there has been a massive increase of superhumans. Some choose to live their lives, pretending that they are normal just like any other ordinary human being. Others will fight for justice and become the heroes that deliver it. Then there are those who abuse their power for their own greed, going so far as to being villains. The city cries out for help. No one hears it.

And then by some miraculous event, the balance between good and evil came to a standstill. Heroes and villains alike lead their not-so-normal lives. But even behind the mask, there is another face, another identity. What lingers there? What of their abnormal abilities? It's no surprise to see your everyday hero or villain squaring off in the city. The balance keeps shifting now that there are new people with new abilities and new intentions. The question is, what side wins in such a vulnerable city?

The bell of the church clock.

People laughing and joking down below.

By some extraordinary coincidence, Faith Crest could hear these things. However, when the mask was put on and she climbed up to the rooftop, she had assumed the identity of Crimson. It was in the middle of the night when she was perched on top of the church, sat next to the angel statues. There was hardly any trouble tonight, but didn't make any motion to move and go home. There was always trouble in this city! So why was it that nothing was happening tonight? No sound had been heard from the cop radio that she took a few days ago (it was a very interesting, but long story). What was the point of waiting around when she could have gone to bed back at the college and sleep peacefully?

I'm wasting my time, she thought, and turned to leave.

However, she heard a bang down in the alley below. Despite the fact that average humans could only hear things that went on around them, Crimson could hear a little better, going up to possibly half a mile away. She instantly kicked into action, allowing her skinny body to fall from the church and down to the ground. Before she could hit it, however, she slowly levitated her body. Thanks to her useful ability to fly, Crimson had no fear of heights. There was a thug that was beating a man up for his money. When the thug noticed Crimson, he let go of his victim and turned on her.

"Oh, boo hoo!" he laughed. "The nasty hero is going to get me!"

"Run!" she barked to the man before the thug had a chance to turn back to him.

With the victim taking the order, Crimson proceeded to punching the man and he went flying back to the wall. She cracked her neck, even managing to smile as well. Her telekinetic abilities were only made much more useful added on to the punches that she blew to her enemies. The thug groaned in pain, but Crimson was taking no prisoners tonight. She raised her hand and he went a few inches up into the air, now looking scared.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
The soothing heat of a fire erupted upon Christopher's face as he trod through the freezing City of Birmingham. He looked around the city, where snow rested around the carnage filled streets and on the decaying buildings. He trudged on, nearly collapsing from exhaustion. He arrived at a small area filled with homeless people. The sad thing was, Chris actually knew many of these people. Many were well off before their streets were terrorized and they were left homeless. A young man came over to him, and bent down to looked at his face. "Welllookehere. It's Chris Fox!" he said, giving him some soup made from the center where the roaring fire heated the many people living on the harsh streets. "We've not seen you in near 10 years!". Dan Russel. One of Chris's best friends.

"Yeah. Well, it's been a harsh time getting down here. Glasgow's just as bad as here..." he sighed, downing the soup. He felt the warmth pass through his body. He looked again at the near destroyed city of Birmingham, and frowned. "Damn Jackasses....".

"I know what you mean. Since them freaks with them superpowers showed up, every things been hell." Dan said, taking a drink of his own soup. Chris just sat there, taken back by his comment. The truth was, not all people with these powers were villians. Though it was hard to tell these days, with all the violence. But truth be told, there were many with these powers who used them for good. "You look like hell, Chris. How far you walk?".

"All the way... it's not safe to stay on the main paths these days. The gangs made sure of that." he said, throwing his plate behind him and lying back in the snow. "Had to take lots of detours. Took me a week longer than it should have...".

"Any run in with... them?" Dan asked, finishing of his own soup. Truth be told, if you had a run in with these gang members, there was no way you would survive unless you were very fast, or had your own powers.

"A few times. Weren't too much trouble though". Dan jumped back, and stuttered as he pointed to a radio over in the shelters.

"There's been gang members been reported dead down the way from Scotland. That was you!?". Chris cracked his knuckles, and leaned back with his arms behind his head.

"Maybe a little." he smiled. Dan looked back and forth from the radio to Chris then laughed.

"No way man! How'd ya do it!?", he asked, extremely surprised.

"Now if you knew, it would mean I wouldn't be very unique now, will it?" he calmly said. Dan looked dissappointed but nodded.

"Yeah, well... you look tired, you should rest in the shelters, man. We got a small fire near them that keeps us warm during the night". he said, pointing back to the shelters where sleeping bags lay with a few people already in them. Chris stretched, then stood up.

"Yeah, that would be good. Not much sleep on the roads." he explained, limping over to the shelters. He was exhausted.

"Wait, Chris..." Dan said, walking over. "Why did you come back?". Chris sighed and then began to walk on again.

"I have my reasons..." he said, clenching his fist.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Kairo, sat on top of a roof, watching if anything was going on. On his cheek, was the tattoo of a bat, telling people he was in the bat channel. He had been sitting there for a couple of hours, and his butt was starting to fall asleep. From the cold roof, he brushed himself off and patted his butt.

"Looks like there's nothing t-" Kairo was interrupted by the sound of gunfire, and a bell ringing. Appearently, it wasn't that far from where he was, since the sound was ringing in his ears, threatening to make him deaf. "Damn, I hate this channel." He muttered under his breath. Unfortuanatly, he had to use the bat channel, because he has sonic hearing in this one.

He took a quick scan around him and saw a man, threatening a night guard with a gun. Not hesitating that much, Kairo jumped off of the roof. The robbery was about a mile away so he didn't have time to hesitate. It almost looked as Kairo was flying, but if you stare at him for a while you would see that he's really just gliding. He was too heavy to fly in the bat channel.

He landed next to the robber and the nightguard, who was now on the ground, and made a gesture to hide. "What do you want you little brat?" The robber said, in a gruff voice. When Kairo didn't answer the question, the man pointed the gun and started squeezing on the trigger. Kairo, seeing the threat, immiediatly grabbed the robbers hand, and stole the gun away from him.

"It's not nice to try to shoot someone when they were just trying to save some random guy." Kairo laughed, pointing the gun at the man. Knowing the man wasn't going to try to attack him with a gun in his hand, Kairo reached into his pouch and got out a pair of fangs. When he put the fang in, the bat tattoo was quickly replaced by a tattoo of a smiling gorilla. Kairo's face immiediatly changed to one of a gorrilla's and fur covered his body. He felt his body expand, stretching his clothes to the max without them ripping.

Now completly in the gorrila channel, he crushed the gun in his hand, and made a quick left jab at the robber. "Well that was easy." Kairo smirked, taking out the gorrila fang, and picking up the bag of money. Before the guard could come out of hiding, Kairo snatched two $100 bills from the bag.

"Here you go." Kairo said, giving the man back the bag, while putting the money in his hoodie pocket. After the man said thank you, Kairo started walking away nonchalontly. "This is going to buy me dinner tonight." He whispered, examining the money he stole.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Imagine that this song is playing when it's all happening. Just think of a more feminine version! :p

IC: The thug was lowered to the ground, as Crimson's eyes flickered a crimson colour. He saw the eye colour and was even more afraid. "Maybe you don't want to mess around this city anymore," she snarled at him. The thug gulped hard; perhaps there was some truth in her words. "You should run or else I'll rearrange your ugly little face, set your weak body on fire and hear you scream until your very last breath!" As Crimson stepped forward to suggest the motion that she was going to do exactly that, the wannabe criminal ran in fear rather than for the sake of it. Then she spoke quietly to herself. "They always run ..."

But just to be on the safe side, she followed the thug to see where exactly he was going. If there was one thing she'd learnt in Silver City, then it was to make sure that your criminal that you'd fought and threatened would go back home. Nine times out of ten, that wasn't the case. Crimson could have easily made it back to the college dorms and gotten an actual good night's sleep, but her job was to pin these intolerant thugs down. As she ran on the buildings and telekinetically jumped with each one she passed, she noticed that the thug was in fact heading towards his hideout.

Yes, there was always a hideout.

"What happened?" hissed the leader of the gang, a tall and huge bald man with dark eyes.

"I ... was attacked," gasped the victim. "She ... Talon, she was ... she was strong ..."

"Another one of those superhuman freaks?"

"Maybe, but this one ... she was different, Talon! You can't take her! I saw all these images in my head! It was her doing! We have to get outta this city ..."

"I can take her, Jackal. There's no one that can stop me."

"Are you sure?" Jackal whispered fearfully. "I don't think she's even human at all."

Crimson could hardly contain herself, so she beamed away. However, she was careful not to conceal herself. Five years of using her powers back home in Marwick, England had come in useful. She'd been doing it without a mask only because there were other people that she knew and loved dearly that would always be there to protect her as well as concealing her secret from the world. But here in Silver City, America, it was a different story.

A new life ... new horizons ... new threats ...

It was all partly because she wanted to run away from the damage that she'd caused back home. Her mother was dead. She'd been brutally murdered three years ago. Damn that accursed Samuel Newman for shooting her. Crimson wished he truly was dead in that struggle six months ago up in the sky, although she didn't want to acknowledge the possibility of her father Vance and cousin Lucas being dead as well. But pushing all of that aside for the time being, Crimson continued to watch the gang talking about her. It was nice to know that her other identity was finally starting to get recognised in this new city.

She wanted all those little, nasty villains to fear her.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I wonder if I can do it again. Is it possible?- thinking*

As Josh walks home he keeps thinking about what happened 2days ago. How the man being mugged was abled to throw those three robbers off of him with only throwing up his hands. Then how Josh himself able to thrust the man a couple feet foward the same way.

"YES! Force Repulsed all these stormtrooper noobs. That what you get when you mess with the secret apprentice." -he is laying on his playing his PSP- "Stormtroopers suck. Watch watch watch BOOM! Force lightning to the face. I hope this boss is a better fighter." -looks at the time- "CRAP I'm missing that special on Global Warming." -when he streches his hand towards the remote it slides towards him- "Again!?"

-the phone rings- "Hey babe what's up" "Josh we're home!" -people are heard walking into the house- "Got to go baby love you sorry." -click-

"Josh you want to go to the movies tonight?" -Andrew, his best friend- "Nah I'll stay home, you guys have fun." Laying on the roof Josh sees a cat walking down the street. He lays back down and tries to name as many constelations as he can see in the night sky. Somehow his mind starts to wonder on how his parents had left him to his bestfriend's family. He knew they loved him but didn't understand why they left. Tears ran down his face. Suddenly Josh gets up throws his hands across the air telekenitically cutting many ranches off of tree 5feet in front of him.

At 11:45 everyone returns home. Josh is in his bed moving his hand in a rotating motion. "Hey Josh awa...What are you doing!" A leaf is floating and rotating in midair above Josh's hand. "I'm rotating a leaf what do you think I'm doing. -smiling-

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Is he the one he walked all the way from the north?
Yeah.
I hear he managed to wipe out some of them. D'you think he'll stick around to help us?
I hope so... oh s%&t! Here they come!
Ratatatatt! Ratatatatt.

Christopher jumped out of bed as he heard the gunshots.
Click. Click.
Chris closed his eyes as the grenade exploded. Luckily, he was not hit by the blast. But a piercing ring was erupting inside his ears. He watched as a man crawled through the snow, leaving a trail of blood from his wounded stumps that once used to be his legs. The man screamed in agony before a man came over and ripped his arms off using nothing but a wave of a hand. Then he went for the head. Chris turned around and watched as a man laughed, as he set fire to the building. He was shaking. He felt a hand grab him, trying to pull him away. The ringing soon faded, and the world soon came back to him.
"Come on! Get outta here!" Dan yelled, pulling him out of the collapsing shelter. "You ever used one of these?" he asked, pulling out a small machine gun. Chris nodded. He had used one in his last escape. He grabbed it, then pushed a small clip into it, and as it clicked, he sent a flurry of bullets towards the villians. They started charging towards him, so he shot a wooden support that held barrels, stacked up on a ramp. The support began to crack, before the weight of the barrels fully broke it. As he predicted, the barrels rammed into the enemy, crushing many of them. The man from before came from behind, and raised his hands, which erupted with fire, and slammed it down. But Chris had vanished. Or he had to the man.

Bang.

Chris's bullet found contact with the man's head. The fire began to grow out of control without someone to control it, then eventually engulfed the entire man's body, reducing it to ash. All the fighting stopped. Both sites faltered and stared at Chris.
"He killed him?" was one of the questions. Another was "He has powers?".
The villians looked among each other, and began to run. They may have had powers of their own, but nonetheless, they ran. After all. This guy had just wiped out 7 of their men with one shot, and had killed their boss. Christopher clicked the machine gun, and attached it to his back.
"Time to leave I suppose...." he muttered, as the other side looked at him in horror.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
“Oh you can’t be serious about this.” Reforge started to walk slowly down the street towards the almost central park, but he didn’t get too far. His appearance was one thing, and it probably either disturbed or frightened some people, but he caught the notion of a lot of the people looking to find what kind of powers he actually had. As Reforge turned and crossed the street as a bus was coming the driver tried to brake but Reforge was much too close, but nothing happened, as he stopped walking and at the same time floated right through the bus, smiling at a woman whom was sitting in a seat he passed through. He winked at her, then continued through the bus and back onto the street, where he continued to float until he reached the park.

His braided hair floated wildly about while he inspected the park and watched the people go about their lives. Reforge wasn’t really evil, but due to his conduct he was going to no doubt be considered a villain. There was a little boy with an adorable stuffed animal. It looked like a spider, but it seemed one of the legs was ripped off. Nonetheless it was still obviously the kids favorite toy since when another boy tired to take it, the two began to argue. At this point Reforge walked over as if he had no idea what was going on. “Heyy kids, don’t fight, you don’t want to get the spider hurt do you??”

This did it for the boys. Immediately they lost interest in their quarrel and started staring at Reforge. ‘Oh my God!!! Are you a super hero?? Like with cwazy powers and stuff?? Can you fly, can you like blast people and stuff??” Reforge looked down at the boy and held up his hand and started laughing.

“My you have a lot of questions don’t you?? Sure I can, wanna see??” Before the kid could answer, Reforge turned to the other boy, and blasted a beam of white energy through his forehead, causing his head to explode sending brain matter all over the other boy. The kid started screaming and blubbering and tripped as he ran away, and by this time a group of people whom were endowed with powers rushed to the scene and confronted Reforge after his kill. It was too bad that the other kid began screaming again because his stuffed spider was growing quite large, large enough that as the boy struggled to get away from it, one of the legs impaled him through the chest, and then ripped itself out of the child, whom bled to death seconds later.

“GET HIM,” this was the cry from the people, but Reforge was gone. He already was about 40 feet in the air looking down on all of them. His hand pointed down and a lump of something with static around it formed before him. A man flew up to stop Reforge, an d then he released the attack. It was dodged and the man laughed

He snickered, “That’s all you got??” Something that looked like an atomic mushroom cloud had consumed the park after Reforge’s attack hit, the explosion had been so massive that most of the park was simply erased, leaving a cleaned out crater in its wake. Somehow the spider was still alive, and it snatched the man from the sky and at him.

“I know you’re heard. Are you going to play, or are you here to stop my fun??”

Grace Falls

Victor silently walked down an alley as small floras around him all shriveled up as he walked past them. Energy ever more flowing into his body, giving him tingles of adrenaline. He has just left a house after ruthlessly murdering a family of five, a simple task only to entertain himself. It’s not entirely his fault, ever since uncovering his powers, a hunger for eternal knowledge and to kill became a dreadful part of his own soul. For a few moments Victor again fell into his own world of jumbled thoughts, thoughts about his own superiority and power.

“Hey give me your money!” An armed thief confronted Victor pointing a gun straight towards him. “Heh, fool!” with a flick of his hand, the thief flew at the wall pinned down by an invisible force. “You really think you can take me down? Psshh.” The thief started to whimper and tried screaming, but nothing came out of his mouth. The gun was freed from the thief’s grasp and floated lazily around, a moment later the triggered was pulled and a bullet flew past the thief’s head. The body fell leaving a trail of blood. Pathetic!

Victor finally came out of the alley and slowly walked down the street. Faces were turned and stared, some even sensing a horrifying aura and ran. He lifted his hand and shot a small blast of pure energy towards a crowd, incinerating them to ashes in a split second. Screams filled the air and everything fell under a frightening hysteria. Victor fired several more shots killing off quite a number of people by now. An elderly old woman slowly came up to him, “Mister, who are you?” Victor closely looked at her and gave her a reply, “Ma’am, I am yours truly, God!” With a grin, he grabbed her face brought her down and released a force that crushed her face flat.

A few blocks down, Victor saw a tremendous mushroom cloud explosion that erased everything in the park. This amazed him and he started to make his way down there. The trees he walked past crumbled into dust and the birds resting up on top of them dropped dead. He absorbed as much energy as he could. He wanted to make create a big bang show for the whole city, declare that he is God…

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Andrew just stared in amazement on what Josh was doing. It terrified and excited him. "Ummm I'm going to go out if you don't mind...wanna come?" Andrew immediately said yes and they were off. Around 2 A.M. they sat in the park while Josh explained what happened. "So do it again let me see!"

At the request Josh lifted his arm up and a bench not 10 feet away was hovering above the ground. Then with a quick jerk of his arm the bench flew into a Nissan Versa parked against the sidewalk.

"Oh %#$@ Josh get it out of there!" He didn't responed because he felt something. Something caught his attention in the distance with a bright illumination. He told Andrew to go home because he though something bad would happen so Andrew ran. "What the...!?" Far into the night he saw a giant cloud as a meteor. Josh raced to see what had happened.

His heart raced and pumped and he felt a huge rush of joy and fear in his bones. When he made it a wave of dust and gas rushed towards him. Now adept at his telekenesis he blow the blast away. Twilight can upon him that night.

"Oh may lord! What happened here!?" A shockwave occured knocking him to his knees. He heard the crackling of someone's foot. Josh quickly hid in the bushes beside him. The man he saw was quite tall, but this isn't what caught Josh's mind. As the man walked he corroaded all that was around him. Only one word came into Josh's mind when he saw this......."God."

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Crimson couldn't stand the tension for much longer, so she took the plunge into revealing herself. She allowed her skinny body to fall down gracefully from the rooftop where she'd been hiding from and then telekinetically flung the man known as Jackal, her previous victim, into the wall when she was in the air. The gang turned to see her once this was done. She landed on the floor with a small thud and her fist curled into a ball when Talon stepped forward. As he did this, the other thugs got their chains and baseball bats ready, just in case their leader were to be damaged.

"So this must be her," Talon said and grinned, revealing his golden tooth.

"Well, you seem to be catching on pretty good for someone so big, fat and stupid," she remarked, forcing herself to smile cheekily in the process. Then she looked towards Jackal, who was now slumped against the wall. "Oh, was that your lackey? Yeah, he got in my way not long ago and look where he ran! Right to his pals, so that they can protect him from the big bad Crimson heroine." One or two of the gang members chuckled at this, but were silenced when Talon raised his hand next to his face. "So what do you losers call yourselves, anyway?"

"We ain't losers!" cried one of the thugs. "We're the Hellraisers!"

Her eyes widened a little, but it should have come as no surprise that they were familiar if she'd taken the time to read one of their minds a little more thoroughly. The Hellraisers were a vicious pack of middle-aged, American gang members that terrorised towns wherever they went. Crimson had encountered them once before, back at the beginning to when she had her first power surge. She swore under her breath, but did not allow them to see the frustration in her eyes. Instead, they flickered the same red colour as she had done to scare Jackal before. As Faith, she'd fared against them well. But now she was actually facing them in the flesh instead of concealing herself like before, how would Crimson compare this time?

"I can most certainly say I've heard of you," she snarled.

"It's nice to know me and the boys are famous from where you come, Brit!" snapped Talon.

"My name isn't Brit, but thanks for noticing I'm not from around here." Her tone was sarcastic, but dry. She took note that the Hellraisers members were beginning to get ready for the brawl. Crimson cared little; she would have heard them quick enough to come at her. At times like these, she was actually grateful her senses were a little heightened than that of an ordinary human being. "I'll leave you with my mark, you can beat on that. And once I'm done rearranging all of your ugly faces, you'll know my name, never forget it and get the hell out of my city!"

"Your city?" he retorted. "This city is gonna be all ours, girly girl."

"Girly girl? Who are you calling girly, manwhore?" growled Crimson.

She made the first move; the lackeys were sent out first to dispatch her. Several of them threw their chains and swung their baseball bats, but her telekinesis came in useful here. She made several backflips to get away from them ... no matter how sick she was going to feel later. Once that was done, Crimson swung her arm and they all went flying back into the wall. She felt Talon's feelings of fear, but was determined not to let them become her own as well. That would have cost her the fight. Being the honourable man, Talon put down his bat and put up his fists. Supposing that he actually was being fair (for once), Crimson decided not to use her powers for this fight. He tried punching her in the gut, but she ducked and kicked him in the shins.

"How does it feel to get your arse being kicked, eh?" she laughed.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
“This is so dull. I might as well just wait for rescue squads or something to show up because this is just lame.” Reforge floated back down to the ground, but instead of touching down and walking away, he flew off from the park, the dust and smoke had spread for entire city blocks, so smog like gas and debris was everywhere, but he had no trouble seeing where he was going. Not too far from the park; maybe about 3 or 4 blocks, Reforge noticed a man walking towards the park, but like others this man had quite a bit of power, more so than most others Reforge had seen during his time and not killed anyway. The thought was amusing. Rather than bother to read somebody’s mind, thoughts and feelings came off from any person as both psionic formations and also energy readings from them merely existing.

The man thought he was God, which made Reforge start laughing. This wasn’t the complete reason however. Another man close by was cowering behind some shrubs like a helpless child. “Geez, what a piece of shit.” He threw his hand downwards and created a moderate shock wave where the man was hiding, no doubt blasting him way. He turned to the man whom apparently thought he was God, or at least one of them……..

“And just who the hell are you??” he already knew the answer.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
:x
"What the hell!?" screamed Josh as he flew several meters from his hiding spot. He couldn't explain what just happened and began to look around. The man had finally stopped and was looking straight into the sky. Josh got up and starting to clean himself off when he heard someone say "And just who the hell are you??” .

Josh starting walking back to where he hid but was compelled to look and the ruin of the park. Everything had either melted, burned, or just just vanished in the flash. Josh leaned his hand on tree next to him. -Sizzzzzs- He quickly moved it away when he saw the area where is hand was and caused a small part of the bark to rot. "Again just like after the mugging." he thought.

When he was finally about 5feet from the man he noticed what the man was looking at and who shouted before. Someone was floating gently. "And just who the hell are YOU looking all high and mighty?" Josh sarcastically said the floater. "Did you feel a big shockwave around here by the way?" But Josh felt though the person wasn't there to converse and instantly rose his hand in defense.

Grace Falls

Victor saw the man took notice in him flew back down and stood before him. "That question, I bother to answer for you already know." This man had a tremendous force that seems to flow out of him, a sensation that felt like this urge and addiction were about to be satisfied. Also at the same time, this man isn't one who should be overlooked. Victor studied the man who seems to be part African.

“What is your purpose???”

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge answered the man Josh and laughed, "Of course I did, and so did Victor here, or I guess I should say God." After that, he ceased speaking with the young man Josh as he noticed something from before. It seemed like he was absorbing traits from God's evolution, but he didn't care much, nobody had the right kind of existence to ever take anything from him for that matter, but even so Josh might prove interesting at a later time.

God choose not to answer Reforge's question to which he had no problem, but he was amused that after the fact God stared at him, looking him over as if he was a subject matter to be studied upon. "What is your purpose??" What a question to ask somebody. God really must have been deep within the confines of his own logic, if he had any left at all.

"Well Victor, I should start by saying that purpose is as much as a notation of nothing than the idea that you are a God, or the God. What we choose to do here is just as much to fate's hands as are the strings of evolution and the fall of civilization after civilization. I'm sure you have heard of the fabled Atlantis. Have you not??" Reforge smiled and left it at that, Victor would respond how he pleased.

No longer floating, Reforge stepped over to Josh and glanced at him. "My you certainly do have cause to be alarmed, yet you don't seem to be frightened, do you not fear me, do you not fear death." His eyes began to glow a bright teal color as he held out a sliver of an existing form himself that when controlled would enable Josh to do an alarming sense of destruction as he would become a part of Reforge. "Will you take it??"

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
The energy from Reforge's hand powerful and kept increasing in strength. Josh had a feeling though that Reforge was not here to reward him or have anything to do with him. Though he young empath was afraid it had come from the sense of the power between two such people not of the people themselves. "I can tell I'm not your current objective so what do I have to fear from you?" The "God" remain staring at Reforge trying to study his nature and habits.

"And this energy...I can't contain something like this within me. Also my way of getting power is a solo effort." Reforge retracted his arm in disappointment. "However I'd like to see what will happen here between you two." He sat against a tree ready to watch an exciting conflict.

"One last thing. How did you understand my ability before I did? And why can't yours be copied Reforge?"

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
It wasn't long after Kairo got the money that he saw a cloud surround the park. Normally he wouldn't care, but for some reason he felt like he had to go their. After all he was a "hero".

Upon, entering the scene, Kairo put on his chameleon channel, and blended into his surroundings. He instantly knew that the guy who's name was Reforge, could easily kill him but he wasn't afraid- just intrigued. As Reforge started moving closer to Josh, Kairo moved closer to him.

"I wonder if he could sense me?" He thought as he got so close to Reforge that he might be able to feel Kairo's breath. He gripped his gorrila channel, just incase he got attacked.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Hellraisers were fleeing for their lives! After being unable to handle Crimson, they had gotten on their bikes and started driving out of the city! It was a huge victory for the heroine, having to deal with them personally a few years back after they'd terrorised her native hometown of Marwick, England. Even Talon and Jackal were running as if their lives depended on it! Crimson could hardly contain her smile, as she sat down on a rooftop and watched them leave the city. It occurred to her that perhaps she'd be their worst nightmare and they would never terrorise another town or city. With her work done here, she made sure no one was watching. Crimson took off into the sky and kept to the clouds that covered her. After all, she hated those obsessed fan types ... not that she had any, anyway.

Around ten minutes later, she descended upon a small alley near the college. The bag that had been left there for several hours was still behind the dumpster. She picked it up and then tore off the mask that she'd been hiding behind. A pair of blue piercing eyes opened up. The girl known as Faith Crest was back, having returned from the secret identity of Crimson she'd created herself. The college girl, she was known as. Or rather, the British college girl. There was no one here, she could sense it if anyone would dare attack her. This was all thanks to the combination of her telepathy and enhanced hearing. After changing back into her normal attire of a black tank top, jeans and trainers, Faith dumped her costume back into the sports bag and walked towards campus.

"Faithy! Where've you been?" asked a blonde, blue-eyed girl, who stood slightly taller than her. "Haven't you heard the rumours about the Hellraisers? They could've attacked you!"

"No need to exclaim that," Faith rolled her eyes. "I was fine, I ... got a, um ... taxi back to the campus. I can afford it, it's no big deal. I'll be fine now, Bianca."

"Ok, but you take care of yourself, right?"

"I solemnly swear that I promise to take care of myself. Is that good enough for you?"

After a five-minute conversation with the girl named Bianca, who happened to be in her creative studies class, Faith returned to her dorm and was only glad to shut the door behind her. Today had been a gruelling day; three hours of creative studies lecture, a field trip to an actual television studio and fighting crime in the middle of the night. It wasn't something any ordinary teenage should have had to go through, but of course, Faith Crest wasn't labelled ordinary either. She yawned loudly and allowed her body to be sprawled across the bed. This was the comfort that she needed right now, it was perfect.

Having lay on her bed for quite a while, she had to examine the damage next. As her tank top slid off her shoulders, she looked painfully into the mirror and noticed that there were several bruises on her upper body. They hurt like hell right now, but they'd probably fade away by the morning. A great advantage to cover her stories up (about NOT fighting crime and doing NORMAL stuff) was the fact that her wounds healed faster. The sore bruises she bore now would probably take up to a week for a human to recover from. But for Faith? They took hours. A small simple scratch would disappear in a matter of minutes. It all depended on what kind of injury that she sustained.

After slipping into her pyjamas, Faith got under the covers of her warm bed and felt at peace. She could sleep, knowing that she'd dealt with around ten thugs that would be off the streets of Silver City and never come back to terrorise it again. But there were many more villains to be dealt with. And for the first time in weeks, she slept soundly and away into her paradise of dreams.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It was going to be the biggest theft that Silver City Bank had ever fallen victim to! The criminals had managed to hack into the building's "top-notch" security system and deactivate all the cameras, alarms, and general booby traps waiting to catch an unsuspecting thug. After making sure that it would be absolutely impossible for anything to alert the police of their presence, the group of thieves began opening safe after safe, taking out cash, bonds, and anything of monetary value.

Then, without warning, all of the lights in the hallway flickered off.

"What the...?"

"What's going on?"

"Who turned out the lights?"

One of the thieves lit a match while another used the light to reach his walkie-talkie. "Hey, Derek," he said, speaking to the one who was making sure the security was shut down, "What happened? All the lights went out where we're supposed to be working!"

And that's when the sirens started blaring, while the lights flickered on and off.

The thieves jumped in panic. Some of them began shoveling more money into bags, others decided to run away, while their leader shouted at everyone to stay calm. It didn't work, especially when the hallway went dark again.

"Something screwy's going on around here..." said the leader.

"Look!" cried one of the men. At the far end of the hallway, one thing stood out in the darkness: it looked like a pair of glowing yellow eyes.

Before the men could speak any more, the eyes drew closer, and something that looked strangely like lightning flew at the group and shocked them into unconciousness.

***​

Jim Turner was half-asleep at the cash register of KAPOW! Comic Book Store, reminiscing, once again, about last night's act of heroism. Not long ago, he had discovered that he possessed a unique ability: he could control electricity in a variety of ways. As a comic and superhero fanatic, Jim was thrilled to discover his special talent, and immediately set to work creating a costume and fighting crime at night under the name "Zap".

Ok, so the title was a bit lame, but everything good had already been taken! He would know; ever since he'd been able to read he'd devoured the stories presented to him by comic books. Hence, the reason why he had dropped out of school to work at KAPOW! and earn some money when he wasn't performing heroic deeds.

"Jim? Hey! Jim!" Someone smacked him over the head.

"Huh? What?"

It was his manager and best friend, Drew. "You've got customers waiting, man!" he said, "Help them out before they get mad and leave!"

"Oh, sorry!"

He snapped out of his fantasy and began waiting on the people in the store. As soon as they left, Drew asked, "Were you out again last night?"

"What else?" said Jim with a mischevious grin, "I stopped a bunch of bank robbers!"

"Child's play," snorted Drew, "Everyone snags bank robbers! Still," he added, looking envious, "You're lucky that you have powers at all!" As the manager, Drew was just as obsessed with comic books as Jim was. The idea that he actually knew a real superhero was thrilling to him, especially when he occasionally helped Jim on his exploits. (This usually consisted of basic things such as providing an alibi or the get-away car.)

Suddenly, the small television on the counter displayed a "BREAKING NEWS" headline. A reporter came on the screen and annouced that there had been a strange attack at the park, with the camera showing a huge amount of smoke clouding the area. "Sounds bad," said Jim, "Can I...?"

Drew winked at him. "I think you can take your lunch break early, seeing as it's a good cause and all!"

"Thanks! I owe you one!" shouted Jim. He ducked out the back door to change into his costume, and he was off for the park!

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Power. Everyone wanted it. Everyone needed it. Some had power, others gained it. But for some, his power was to gain. And thus, Luke was waiting. Watching even. He'd been following this kid everywhere. He was leaving a shop, perfect time to move. Perfect time to steal. It wasn't a heroic thing for him to do, but the end justified the means.

A giant chunk of building was thrown from a rooftop, with a similarly proportioned piece missing. The piece of concrete was heading right for Jim, who had recently changed. A laugh rang out as it flew towards him. On top of the building was a strange looking man, but with obviously evil intentions. The man was musclebound, and after Jim's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back