• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► HELP! PLEASE!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
...well, I'm here, degrading myself to acting emo ...again. Anywho.... where to start...lets go back to my last problem, everyone that helped me, you remember the weirdness, my friend is friends with my enemy, Victoria, we got into a fight because she was a Victoria clon.

We hated eachother for a week, she made an account here, pretended to be someone else, but I kind of knew it was her because of the signs she gave, like her axel icon, she LOVES Axel, it was SO Caitlin (friend) She made a fanfic, she loves to make fanfics, and she put in a phrase only she says in said fanfic. And she was the only one in my help thread that was saying "Maybe she's sorry. You should give her another chance." Then she told me, and begged to be friends again. I accepted and we all lived happily ever after blah blah blah...

Well, now, my school work is slipping, ALL F***ING F'S THIS REPORT CARD! Well, one D, but, just OMG! I had this problem before too, last year when I first got into middle school. I used to get A's and B's, star student and all that, I think it's lazyness, but I don't get it, I wasn't like this in Elementary school! Whats wrong with me? Can someone tell me how to not feel so lazy that you don't want to do anything? It's like, even if I want to do my work, it just seems too tiring!

Welcome to my life...

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Well, now, my school work is slipping, ALL F***ING F'S THIS REPORT CARD! Well, one D, but, just OMG! I had this problem before too, last year when I first got into middle school. I used to get A's and B's, star student and all that, I think it's lazyness, but I don't get it, I wasn't like this in Elementary school! Whats wrong with me? Can someone tell me how to not feel so lazy that you don't want to do anything? It's like, even if I want to do my work, it just seems too tiring!

WOW! I feel the same way. In elementary school, I was always top dog. I was on the "A" Honor Roll since Kindergarten, and being the only boy on The Honor Roll made it better, and now High School just killed it. I mean, I'm not even in the top 30 or something. My grades haven't slipped, but they're not good enough.

Anyway, enough about my problems. Maybe something's distracting you, causing to not focus on your work as you used to. It can happen to the best of them. If you think it's flat out laziness, I don't think so. If you had High Grades, and now you don't, it could be distraction, or not applying yourself. Homework is tiring, but how else are you supposed to get better grades if you barely do homework. Take some time to sit down and do all your Homework. To be honest, it feels good to finish Homework and not worry about the next day. It saves a long lecture from your teahcers and parents. I know you wouldn't want that.

Hope that helped.

ViVi94

That would work, except I forgot to say this but, I'm forgetful as hell, (See, I actually forgot that I'm forgetful...) I also think thats park of the problem, and now my parents are suggesting therapy, and I actually did some research just now, I'm still working on it, but I went on healthline . com and I might have adjustment disorder, the symtoms are
-Forgetful
-Guilt
-Boredom
-Loss of interest in previously enjoyable activity
-Depression
Well, I have all of them, and it said if could be caused by changes in life, like Going to a new school ding ding ding, we have a winner, but, I'm still looking so I'll see what I can dig up (hey, if it can be cured, I'll fix it.

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
OMG... I feel so sorry for you... :'( I understand your feeling perfectly...
ahem... i'm still primary so i still dun quite understand older people's problem.
Wow, in elementary you can get such a good mark, if me, i'm just getting so-so mark. Dat's why i dunno wat's my secondary's life gonna be. -_-
I will think for an advice first. But not now.

AkuRoku_Lover

I must say your position is a wee bit similar with mine... Heck, I used to be the 2nd in the entire level, and suddenly the next year I dropped drastically to the 63rd (OH GOSH I finally spilled my bitterness out! XD)... Brilliant isn't it? But I'm sure that is normal, because every time challenges got tougher... But I just want to say that 'one D' doesn't mean the end of the world, even if you don't do so well like last time... Anyway, not every one can stay on the top forever.

PS: But don't you just HATE it when you study hard, you still can't score well?? ;(

Last edited:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Well, it seems that the adjustment disorder is your problem, or it's at least creating a major interference with school.
Your stressor would appear to be school, and the best case scenario would be to remove yourself from the stressor, but you can't exactly leave school, now can you? So I suppose it's a good thing that your parents have decided to go with therapy, b/c that's one of the best ways to deal with it...other than self help.

Aside from that, you sound as if you're having trouble dealing with the transition from elementary to middle school. A lot of kids have that problem. New people, larger workloads, increased stress, more classes, more responsibilities, all that good stuff. When my friends who had been all A students started to slip, in most cases it was b/c they were so accustomed to doing practically nothing in elementary school, so when it was time to actually do some work, they didn't do anything b/c they thought they would pick it up as easily as before. Well, they didn't.
Some people can breeze through school with relatively little effort, others can't. It might be that you are putting in your elementary school effort when you should push beyond that. You should also consider going to tutorials for extra help with things that you can't understand on your own. If you need more help on your subjects, I guess you could PM me or anyone else you know who would be willing to help.

For the forgetfulness, you should try and write down your assignments in a planner, so you remember the stuff when you get home. You should also try and get your classmates phone #s, emails, so that you can ask them if you forget your homework or if you need help.

For laziness, I'm sorry to tell you this, but school is an uphill battle. It's only gonna get harder from here. There's nothing that I can tell you to sugar coat it. Mainly, that's b/c I despise school and homework, so it's hard for me to look at the bright side.
It's hard to fight the tiredness and the loathing of doing assignments at home. But you have to do them in order to pass. Tear yourself away from the internet or the TV and do it. So rather than stall, just do it and get it over with.
And think, it's not as bad as it will be in high school....

ViVi94

For the forgetfulness, you should try and write down your assignments in a planner, so you remember the stuff when you get home.
Well, um, about that, I've tried, but I always seem to lose/forget my planners... But I started writing it on my hand, can't lose my hand can I? And with the therapy thing, I told them no even though I kind of wanted to go, I just didn't want to feel emo or something, (Hey, what would you do if you were told "You need therapy!" When they actually meant it. Funny, my only normal year was 5th grade, the year before middle school, before that I was too shy to make friends, and afterwards, well, I told you already. OH, and I don't think school is really the stressor, it's probably my home life. to make this easy on me I'll turn it into a list of things it could be.
1. Middle school
2. Victoria
3. The fact that I have to see her EVERY GOD DAMN DAY!
4. My dad, I really don't want to get into detail but he's a conspiracy theorist and thinks the world's ending... that, I think, is my biggest problem. I always wonder why I can't have a normal conversation with him, I always have to watch what I say because if I say the wrong thing, he starts up again.
5. It's a very LOUD house, my mom cusses at my 3 year old sis for gods sake.
6. My parents fight on a daily basis, I actually WANT them to get a divorce, things would be so much easier.
7. I don't think I know my "Best friend" anymore.
8. Lets just say I'm not the prettiest girl in the school, braces, 2 missing teeth that never grew back so now I'm commonly reffered to as "gaps"
9. I don't even feel like myself anymore!
10. Just looking at my parents faces when I show them my report card is just too much.
(Don't pay attention to this, I just need to yell..)
DAMN IT A TEENAGER SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing:
Okay, I'm done! :p

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
heh, I can relate.
I used to be a straight A student until last year [10th grade].
All you saw was F's, and 2 A's [band save me]
but still, I was just going through alot of stress/depression, this year. I only have 2 f's. [again stress]

Hey, I've been told to get therapy last year, and I did. well, it was more of going to a psychologists.
I only went for 9 weeks. He gave me anti depressants. I never took them. Looking back, I should've. But I don't believe that medicine cures everything.

Either way, you shouldn't be stressing out. you're only in middle school, just get 'till you wit until High School- it's 10x worse.

The BF that you have right now, she's probably not even you're friend. It's very hard to find a good friend, If she starts getting distant. Just leave her alone, you probably aren't good friends for each other. Oh and about Axel, he's just a character!

there's a solution to#5= iPod, blast you earphones. =]

#8, you'll get your teeth fixed, one day- but hey, there's worse cases on other ppl.

Btw: quit being lazy, start paying attention in class, do all your HW. You still have a chance to make up your grades. You don't want to keep on screwing up like this. Get your grades up and your parents will be happy again. Forgetting is not an excuse, you just don't do it. You want to graduate HS and be a successful person. Not some lazy slob. So please get your act together and ignore what the other kids tease you about.Who cares what they say?!?

OKAY!

#9- Try to be yourself. Enjoy life while you can.

ViVi94

It's not that easy, I feel possesed, I could be screaming inside my head to "Do your work Asshole before you get another bad grade!" And It's like I have another me saying "Shut up you don't know anything." I'm at the point where I want to beat the living hell out of the part of me thats telling me this. My parents have accused me of being on drugs alot, every time they bring it up I yell at them and say "Get me a test if it'll shut you up!" And they just say they trust me, well if they trusted me why bring it up. I actually WANT to go insane, it's easier than sanity at the moment. My life has officially gone to hell and I feel powerless.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
You've got bad grades cause you hang out here too much.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well hey, somebody like me! Is your problem, slacking off or at least a habit you have? Anyway, for the rest of the work, try working hard and making it a task despite not liking it and look at it this way, once you do well on your work and not thinking about other think but your work when doing your work (and do it alone and in silence one once told me), that'll might help. At least that's what someone once told me. Also think of what goals you could get accomplish if you work really hard.

And I would take Nadie's advice if I were you....maybe I should to, on the contrary...and it may not seem easy at first but force yourself and or at least TRY to. Trying never fails much as my parents always told me.

And yes High School is alot harder. I'm in high school and Junior year is really hard for me.

So when you get to Junior year, think how lucky you were when you were in middle school or at least look at it that way. I do. But just some random comments there.

Sorry this didn't help but if you have anything else, just ask.

ViVi94

I WISH I had your parents, for my parents, no matter how hard I try, If it's not C or up, I'm in trouble then they say I'm a failure and will end up pregnant at 16 (seriously, what does THAT have to do with my grades?) and working as the new mcdonalds manager. Grrr, my parents suck.

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
Yeah, i agree, being pregnant really do not have nothing to do with your grade! @_@; Tell them that you had tried your best, or it's just that your parents want you to have a A mark so that your future is brighter, but of course in a violent way, I once read a novel about a blind girl who was always being forced by her mother to study, if not, if she talkes back to her mom, her mom will either slap her or kick her, Tell you, this is a TRUE STORY in Japan. I understand your feeling, it must be very hurt when they say you're a failure right? But that's not true, nobody is a failure. But once you have go through all this trouble, you'll be happy. And you're gonna be proud of yourself.
Good luck!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back