• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help me out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
GoODneSS that SCARED me!! that waz not funny. lol

P

Prince_of_Light

that made me jump.... but alas, I have seen worse... theres a color deficiency test that turns into a woman screaming with knives through her, theres a subliminal message thing with mutilated bodies flashing.... >_< bad memories...

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
You are sooooo evil!!!! Luckily I had my headphones one so I didnt hear it. I just saw this horific picture. So I was just startled a little. But, my brother was playign the PS2. He heard it & OMG! He jumped & was so efign scared. LOL Now where just laughing our arses of about it.

rikubaka67

Awards
OMG that was so scary!!! except the speakers were turned off so i didnt hear anything!!!

edit/ just to be an idiot, i tried it again with the speakers on, and i screamed!!!:eek:

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
u r a *censored* for showing that and i'm speaking my freaking mind. because of u i got grounded cuz i saw this like late on a school night and i screamed and woke up my mom who has f-ing insomnia and i was grounded for a day. so ya i'm mad at u

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Yeh, that thing freaked me out... Halloween is in about 10 weeks, u should've done it then instead of now...

But yeh, I really want to set that bloody demon thing on u @ the moment (if it really existed that is...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back