• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello~!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DerringerZONE!

Hi guys, I'm new (duh). Let's say I got dragged her by my boyfriend so we can RP. It's been a while since I was last on my forum, so I'm hoping to have a fun time here.

Well, that's it. Nice to meet you all. x)

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Hi guys, I'm new (duh). Let's say I got dragged her by my boyfriend so we can RP. It's been a while since I was last on my forum, so I'm hoping to have a fun time here.

Well, that's it. Nice to meet you all. x)

Welcome to Khinsider, Let the good times roll~

DerringerZONE!

Uuh no. My guy hasn't welcomed me here yet 'coz we're setting up our RP. I'm taking a look around now and glad to hear other people are joining too. Gives me hope that we can wing this RP thing. Heheh.

And glad to meet you Mistaerea!

DerringerZONE!

I hope so. I haven't RP'ed for a while let alone GM in years, but I guess I'll wing it through experience. I actually saw your comment on a Zombie RP plan, and I had to agree with you. One of the reasons why I've never attempted to make one outside of my head.

Here's to RP'ing! Guess we'll be seeing each other in the RP section then. Lol.

DerringerZONE!

@Annoyance: Thank you. I'm liking it here now, I guess. I've met nice some nice people, so am happy. x)

Thunder Bolt! I hope you realize your name is not just the English translation of your old name. Lemme sing the "Thunder Song" with our baby Bolt to torment you. Heheh.

Lets get the party started! xD

DerringerZONE!

S'okay. It wasn't your fault or if it was and you somehow caused trouble, it was still underhanded that you were given restrictions without giving you a heads up. Whoever did that deserves a brutal butt kicking.

Not that I wanna get in trouble here, but if by associating with you I'd get a bad rap, so be it. I don't care. Ilu baby. x3

Oh, and your name is Thunder God. Damn I'm tired. I thought it was "Bolt". Har har.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
S'okay. It wasn't your fault or if it was and you somehow caused trouble, it was still underhanded that you were given restrictions without giving you a heads up. Whoever did that deserves a brutal butt kicking.

Not that I wanna get in trouble here, but if by associating with you I'd get a bad rap, so be it. I don't care. Ilu baby. x3

Oh, and your name is Thunder God. Damn I'm tired. I thought it was "Bolt". Har har.

I ran out of idea for names. On another note, the thread is up so lets make an awesome RP!

DerringerZONE!

I'll post my character when I wake up tomorrow. Just (constantly) remind me to get to work on it, 'coz I might get side-tracked drawing my character.

Back