• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Japan

Hello my names Japan.... Well duh you can plainly see that. I hope I have a nice stay here at Kingdom hearts Insider ^^ See you all around. Jeez its really hard trying to add photo`s o.o

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
bah, I'm actaully shocked nobody else took this username before you. (We have resident weaboo's and such here :3)

But regardless, welcome to the rest of your life! =D If you need any help, or have a question, feel free to ask me. :3

Enjoy.

Japan

Oh well thank^^ Well the first thing I was wondering was how in the hell do add pictures? Its so confusing

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
hm, let's do this:

So i'm assuming you have an image URL (if you do'nt, go to tiny pic and upload yoru photos there, and then you can either: A: copy the URL they made for forums, or B: manually put the BB code in there.

so http://i26.tinypic.com/imjdau.png to appear would be. [*img]http://i26.tinypic.com/imjdau.png[*/*img]

(without the *'s of course)
imjdau.png

Gram

Banned
Awards
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

hope you know no1 ever leaves here >:)

i like your username *gives skittles*

oh and use tinypic.com if your having album trouble...well everyone is having album trouble :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welcome! Once you're here, you'll never be able to leave. Enjoy your stay!

O

Oberon

bah, I'm actaully shocked nobody else took this username before you. (We have resident weaboo's and such here :3)
You'd be surprised at some of the really obvious ones that haven't been taken yet :p

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^because people think they're already taken

WASSUP MANG

Back