• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello names fires and im new!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axels fire

i know what mods and ads can do, that was my brother who was penguinsamc but he moved out. once again srryu mean this truth?

Give it up. Mods and admins can see IP addresses. If they match, you're either using the same computer, live in the same house (siblings?), ps srry for spelling our school has it so we cant see what we are typing. or are the same person.[/QUOTE]

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
hello everyone. we are friends but not the same person, we us the same ip because we are in school when we log in. he was just being retarded. sorry about this miss convenience!! forgive us

You said you didn't know each other before though...

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
You have the same IP address. Arguing will get you nowhere. Resign to the logic of the situation and admit the truth. At least then Silh won't ban all three accounts. You get to keep your "Vexen Ice" one which has an avatar of Zexion.

Thank you!
Geez that's been bugging me.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
i know what mods and ads can do, that was my brother who was penguinsamc but he moved out. once again srryu mean this truth?

So your brother who moved out went to your school and made an account with you?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So your brother who moved out went to your school and made an account with you?

No, I think he means to say his brother made an account at his school as well, but he moved out but now this kid and his friend go to the same school and made accounts on the same computer. Which is kinda stupid if you ask me because that would mean all three of them had to have been on the very same computer and this computer has stayed the same for years. >_>

Thank you!
Geez that's been bugging me.

It was bothering me as well.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
No, I think he means to say his brother made an account at his school as well, but he moved out but now this kid and his friend go to the same school and made accounts on the same computer. Which is kinda stupid if you ask me because that would mean all three of them had to have been on the very same computer and this computer has stayed the same for years. >_>

Well either way, it doesn't make sense lol

Dnize

This is hilarious..

Well I believe you Mr. Ice and Mr. Fire just because you have the same IP address and the same crappy grammar doesn't mean you are the same person! Duh! I guess it was just coincidence that your usernames are basically exact opposites.

Btw thanks for the laugh.

Back