• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello names fires and im new!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axels fire

Hey this is my first forum and i just was looking up some stuff and that hum this could be fun!!! so y :p

Vexen Ice

Hey fire! I'm ice. I saw that we posted at the same time and decided to see what you are like. Lets see how this goes!@

Vexen Ice

We are not friends... it is just a coincidence and we are not the same person... I do not even know who he is. I saw a coinsidence and decided to see if we can be friends... i don't like having people hate me so i try to make friends.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
T7Kpw.png

So which one do I ban?

Vexen Ice

How many times do i have to say it??? We are not the same person! I do not even know him! SO why do you insist on us being the same???

Key

Exile
Awards
Kid, he just disproved you. You may as well stop arguing with a MOD. D:

you could've at LEAST made different-sounding account names and not commented on your own intro thread o.o;

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
How many times do i have to say it??? We are not the same person! I do not even know him! SO why do you insist on us being the same???

ya guise lay off! u hav no proof! y do u hav to keep bothring them???

also i love how discreet your greeting from vexen ice is

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I should make an alt called GoldSwing so I can have a new friend.

Dr_Mario64

...and another one bites the dust. Naughty, naughty. *wags finger* but I digress. This is actually rare to have a dual account and protest against actually having it. Anyhoo, back to more relevant things. *whistle whistle whistle*

Vexen Ice

Ok guys this is really getting annoying.... i'm going to stop arguing with you mainly because you won't see the truth... so i'm going to go on to the forums i'm doing so i don't have to deal with this...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok guys this is really getting annoying.... i'm going to stop arguing with you mainly because you won't see the truth... so i'm going to go on to the forums i'm doing so i don't have to deal with this...

You have the same IP address. Arguing will get you nowhere. Resign to the logic of the situation and admit the truth. At least then Silh won't ban all three accounts. You get to keep your "Vexen Ice" one which has an avatar of Zexion.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You mean this truth?

T7Kpw.png

So which one do I ban?

Give it up. Mods and admins can see IP addresses. If they match, you're either using the same computer, live in the same house (siblings?), or are the same person.

Axels fire

hello everyone. we are friends but not the same person, we us the same ip because we are in school when we log in. he was just being retarded. sorry about this miss convenience!! forgive us

Back