• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heavenless (GoD and Aeriona Original)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
AerisZack.jpg

Aerith's reflection could be seen from the small puddle of water resting in her sink. Her hair floated on top as she washed her face and stared at her pale face. She could hear the sounds of her mother cooking downstairs and she could feel the happiness beaming from her. She finished prepping for the day and walked downstairs with a basket hanging from her left arm. She smiled when Elmyra looked up at her and handed her a small bag.

“Be safe. Don’t talk to any strangers and be careful no matter where you are, Aerith.” She said in a motherly tone and kissed Aerith on her forehead.

“I will be fine.” She stated in a sweet voice and left the safety of the house.

She strolled through the sector 5, glancing around at the children she passed and waved to all the merchants who tried to keep their business booming. One little girl stopped Aerith in her footsteps and smiled while looking into her basket.

“There is nothing in there, yet.” Aerith said, leaning down and pat the girl on the head.

“So you are heading to the church?” The girl asked and Aerith just nodded.

“Be good. Take care.” Aerith exclaimed, watching the child run off and she could sense the feeling of freedom coming from her.

She continued out of the gates and down the dirt road. There were a few civilians on this route and even two guards who stood watch. She had never seen them before and she was beginning to suspect something was wrong. She breathed in slowly, sneaking her way past them and in the direction of the church. After reaching her destination, peered around the deserted room and walked down the aisle while smiling at the small garden that remained untouched. Her heart was at ease every time she saw the flowers perfectly preserved and she would keep them that way. She kneeled down at the edge of the garden and watered them while picking a few dead stems. Her hair few past her shoulders as she began to fix anything wrong with the bed of flowers. Her aqua colored eyes skimmed the room as she sensed something out of the ordinary but nothing was in her line of sight. She sat there, quietly while staring dead ahead and trying to think of something to do for the rest of the day.

Aerith continued to zone out as a light spread across the floor and left her to shield her eyes. The edge of her white dress was now turning brown as she sat in the dirt and she wiped her hands off with a towel her mother provided in the bag. She fell back to sit down and her thoughts changed to all the people who lived in the slums. They were treated unfairly and they were all poor even though there was enough wealth to give to them. She had been above the plates before and it was scary to she how living was when people had enough money. The sky was one of her fears because she didn’t know what was beyond that…nothing maybe. She is afraid that the sky will take her away and she will disappear from this world. She looked down at her hands with a smile on her face and tried to think of the good things about the people living in the slums. Her heart jumped a beat as she put her hand to her chest and she didn’t know but her miracle would soon appear.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tifa Lockhart sighed. There wasn't much to do anymore in Nibelheim nor did anything really exciting happen either. She glanced at the clock, which showed it was clearly midday. Ever since Cloud had left to be in SOLDIER, she hadn't really stopped thinking about him. She wondered what he was doing right now, whether he'd be on some important mission or just nothing like she was right now. Often enough, Tifa found herself scanning newspaper articles for his progress. None had come up so far obviously. Perhaps even looking at the latest newspaper wouldn't help either. She tossed it aside for now and looked at the piano in front of her. Tifa hadn't really been able to play since her mother died, but had tried gathering the courage to do so. Things had been so hard, but even though she wasn't close to him at all, there had always been Cloud. After all, if he hadn't followed her into the mountains, then she might be dead now. Cloud was the only person she would think of frequently enough. She took his departure the hardest.

What if he was a hero now like Sephiroth was? The great, almighty Sephiroth. His name was known to all on Gaia, even the furthest corners of the planet. Tifa hadn't received any letters from Cloud. She wanted to know how he was doing, if his work was hard ... that kind of stuff. But she hadn't heard news and it had been quite sometime now since he had left. Then she suddenly remembered. Zangan would be meeting her soon just outside the town for another martial arts lesson. He was, of course, her martial arts instructor. She had always wanted to learn how to fight and defend herself in a harsh world like this one. The suspicious Tifa couldn't help, but feel that there was much to be learned in the world and that there were secrets being held back from the public eye. SHINRA seemed so damn good at telling the world that they would look after them and their personal needs. But Tifa didn't know what to make of it all. She would find herself feeling suspicious, perhaps even rebellious. These were troubled times.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Kashia buttoned up a single button on her black jacket, slipping it over her white tank top. Today was Turk training day for her. She laced up her black boots, then stood to face herself in the mirror. She looked at her reflection with a blank stare, trying not to be conceited, although she knew she looked good. As she straightened her jacket, the door to her room opened, and in walked her friend, Elena. "Ready for training today? I heard its going to be intense." She said, a devious smile creeping over her face. "And," she added, "Reno will be there!"

Kashia's face began to flush, her naturally pale face growing hot and red. She threw a sharp look to Elena, which she knew meant to drop the subject. Kashia stared back into the mirror, and flipped her hair, all they layers suddenly filled with volume, and fell around her face, framing it perfectly. "Alright then, dont wanna be late." She said to Elena as she started out the door. She walked briskly towards the training area, eager to show off her new skills.

Her and Elena emptied out into a large rocky canyon, the walls on either side of them reaching hundreds of feet high. The stone was the most putrid color or brown and gray, and Kashia averted her eyes to the clearing in the center. A large Turk stood in the middle, his face obscured by a large black cloth. Only his shining blue eyes were visible, but this still revealed no clue to his true identity. His voice was low and gruff, as if there was some sort of brick in his throat, blocking the flow of air in his lungs. "Training will begin soon. Prepare yourself." He stood as still as stone, his breathing was the only movement he made.

By the time he finished speaking, a dull roar of rushing wind was passing through the chasm. Kashia looked up to see a helicopter, seemingly small, but growing larger as it got closer. The roar also got louder. Soon, it was almost overhead, and it began its descent, it blew the loose dust from the ground into the air. As soon as it touched the ground, the blades turned off, and the pilot jumped out. "Did I miss anything?" Reno asked in anxious voice, his red hair just barely blowing in the small breeze.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
In the deep forest near Nibelheim, a man walked through the beautiful brush. He took out a small cellphone from within his pocket and spoke," Tseng, on route to Nibelheim at the current moment."The man in the suit held his katana by his side as he closed the cell phone and put it away. At that point, he admired the surroundings and spoke," Such a waste of what will happen."

He continued on until he reached the town. The man took out a small recorder,set it, and spoke," Code name Katana in mission area. Day 4,trek 4 miles, current time approximately between 10 and 15 hours."Katana set it off and headed to a bar, where he requested some milk. A group of thugs heard his order and said," Well lookie here. We got a sissy boy who can't hold his liquor. Looks like he's a newcomer, and a fancy one too in that suit. Boys, lets show him who's boss around here.:"

Katana sat at the table still drinking his milk and ignored the ruffians heading toward him. He only thought of the great taste of milk. The men jumped at him....

The next moment he paid his bill along with the expenses for medical help. He called the nearest hospital and spoke," Excuse me, there seems to be a group of men in the 7 Star Tavern. The have several cuts but nothing fatal."Katana had already finished his milk during the fight and walked out.

ooc: Excuse me for the short post. Just setting up a small intro since nothing has happened. Now I am really seeing Aeriona's motherlieness...fulness:closedeyes:

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Zack slowly stepped back unsure of what to do. Though the one thing he was sure about right now was that he had no intention of fighting especially not with…

“Angeal…” Zack said outloud as he continued to step back, and tried to think of something, or at least anything he could possibly say to prevent what seemed to be almost inevitable.

“You know that angels have only one dream.” Angeal suddenly said in a relatively calm voice as he continued to try and approach Zack despite the fact that Zack was still backing away.

A dream is that it? Angeal is really fighting for his? Is that the reason why he really left? Several different questions raced through Zack’s mind as he stopped backing up and stood still, while trying to make some sense out of what Angeal had just said. If that’s what this is about all, then I really want to know what is his.

“What is that dream? Please tell me!” Zack said as he hoped the answer he received would help clear things up between the both of them.
“Just to be human.” Angeal answered with a hint of remorse in voice, a he suddenly stopped approaching Zack and gave a cold piercing stare with his blue eyes directly into Zack’s.
“I-” Zack said being cut off before he could even say a word, by the sudden punch to the gut that he received from Angeal.

The power behind Angeal’s unexpected blow easily knocked Zack off his feet and sent him flying backwards and then rolling on the ground a few feet before stopping. After picking himself off of the ground, Zack unintentionally got into a fighting stance, as he stood up and clenched his fist tightly in front of him.

What the hell I’m I doing? Zack wondered as he looked over at Angeal as he unclenched his fist and brought his hands down.
“Zack! Fight me!” Angeal yelled in angry as he realized that Zack still hand no intention of fighting back, but just seemed innocently smile back at him, despite everything he had done.

I’m not going to fight back no matter what you do. Zack thought as he shook his head to what he heard Angeal yell and merely tried to hold onto the smile he had on his face, as still hoped that Angeal and he could find another way to settle things. With a shocked expression on his face, Zack could only watch as Angeal’s hand started to glow with orange flame. Zack then quickly tried to brace himself for worst as Angeal punched the ground and sent a spell straight at him.

It shouldn’t have been like this. Was the only thought Zack had as the spell made a direct hit. Suddenly he felt the ground beneath him collapsed and all he could do is yell out helplessly as he fell into the darkness below.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The canyon wasn't as nice as some other areas that it had been to, but Seru was just bored and wanted to see what was on the menu for the day. It looked like some kind of training mission. There were quite a few individuals present, and already this made for the perfect place to have some fun. It first decided that there could be some fun if it made itself look like part of the training, and maybe a large hologram type projection, or maybe just a summon for battle. which wouldn't be hard to do, so Seru began its little game.

Near the helicopter, there was a dull flash of green light, and at once a rune began drawing itself in the ground, energy sparking around it as the lettering pressed itself into the canyon floor. The rune continued to glow, and then a high pitched exploding sound was heard, as two giant sword fell from the sky, one of them cursed, and the other holy. The sword wasted no time tearing up from the ground and rushing directly towards two girls whom were there, firing pure energy, and swells of gravity to kill them both.

Seru climbed up from the rune.........its body glowing, but losing the aura shortly afterwards. Keeping up its ruse, instead of speaking, it made a loud growling noise as its specter like body rose into the air, and controlling the swords from above.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Aerith smoothed her dress out with her hands as her senses began to act up and she knew something was about to happen. She stood up, walking around the garden of flowers and suddenly from the roof came a man. He fell directly on her flowerbed and she ran over to his side without thinking about the flowers she stepped on. She looked up at the hole in the roof and then at the handsome man who had fallen. She put her hand on his chest and could still feel his heartbeat so she knew he wasn’t dead. Her cheeks flushed pink as she leaned down toward his mouth to listen for breathing but he kept saying the word mother. She backed away, moving his black hair from his face and smiled, bring her hand to cover her mouth. She breathed in slowly, thinking about what she could do but all she could think about was how cute he was.

“Hello? H-Hello???” She said in a sweet voice and began to giggle as she saw him turn in his sleep.

She was worried about the health of this person but she couldn’t help but know everything was just fine. She could sense his strength and his feelings were very unclear to her. Her thoughts were going in every direction when she decided to try and talk to him once again.

“Helllllloooo” She said once again, standing up when she saw that he was becoming conscious.

She kept her eyes on him as he began to move and he grunted from the fall. She chuckled as she brought her hand to her mouth and just tried to keep quiet until he was fully up. She watched him carefully and she began to get excited about being able to talk to this fallen person. Most people would just be happy to get rid of the intruder but not Aerith, she was ready to help this person and make sure they were fine.

“Hooray!!!!” She said, softly and began to clap lightly as he regained consciousness.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Yo, im going to take a 2 day hiatus. Be back on either Saturday or Sunday.

"Traitor, the unbeautiful, the evil." Katana said as he reminisced about the time when had saved him." I did everything with my powers to save you and yet you turned your back on me." A small tear left his eye. A strong dizziness overcame him and he fell to the ground in a dream like state. Images slowly crossed over his eyes. Everything was blurry until second by second, the images became clearer and clearer.

"A cave and several soldiers guarding it. What would they want with him?"said a young man as h stood in the bushes while looking at the entrance to where his friend was being held."Ill have to sneak through them."A grunt walked by speaking of several strange things." Johnny Sasaki....weird name."He jumped the grunt and knocked him unconscious. In a few minutes, the man walked through the entrance without suspicion of the other soldiers. Once he entered the cave, he looked around in amazement at how big the complex was and the abundance of soldiers."There have to be around over 100 people around here!"On the highest platfom of walkways was his friend within a prison.

The man continued until he finally reached the top. He waited until only a few guards were nearby and spoke to his friend,"Buddy, its me!I gotta get you outta here!"The man within the cage said," No thanks buddy. HEY, FAKE GUARD HERE!!!HE"S TRYING TO BUST ME OUT!!!"Guards caught him trying to unlock the gate. Everyone surrounded him and started beating on him. The man the cage, who tried to help his friend was beaten to a pulp and seemed near death. Everyone was done and he was barely alive. He was about to lose his consciousness before hearing someone in what seemed to be a lab coat. The man in the lab coat said," He seems like an excellent test subject. Strong, durable, and his genes are just right. His cells are the exact fit for my new experiment!!! Ill take him. Keep that man who ratted him out well fed. Move the new test subject to the Hojo Lab." the rest were blurbs to his ears before he finally lost consciousness.

Back in present time, Katana woke up naked on a test lab, extremely disoriented. He saw a strange looking but familiar man say,"Inject him with more..."and that was all he could hear before once again blacking out.

ooc again: So huh....I know SR and Aeriona had abit of attention focused on the sentance above. Oh you perverts.

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
What the hell happened? Zack thought as he slowly started to open his eyes while he lay on his back against the ground and figured that he shouldn’t even bother to get up until his vision cleared up.
“Is this heaven?” Zack asked out loud talking to no one in particular except possibly himself as a when he opened his eye’s the first thing he saw was a some sort of strange blinding light.
Did I die? Zack wondered as he tried to make some sense of what had happened for him to be suddenly waking up with absolutely no idea where he could be.
Funny I thought that it would be a much less painful experience. Zack thought to himself as he head been throbbing since before he had even open his eyes and now he cold feel a sharp pain run down his spine and the rest of his back as attempt to sit up in order to try and get a better look at where he was.

Well it looks like that my arms are still attached. That’s definitely a good start. Zack thought as he moved his arms and used his right hand to shade his eyes from the light that was still on him.
My legs seem fine too. Zack thought as he stared down at feet and successfully managed to wiggle his toes, which he could still feel inside his black combat boots.
“Yup I’m fine.” Zack said out loud to himself with a smile before he started to take a look around where ever it was that he had woken up in.

“An angel?” Zack asked suddenly shocked by the fact that he had only just noticed that there was a beautiful browned haired girl staring at him with her aqua colored eyes.
Realizing that it was most likely her voice that he had heard before waking up, Zack sat on the ground awkwardly silent as he continued to unknowingly stare at her in astonishment by the way her white dress almost glistened in the light, making her appear almost surreal, while he remained at a sudden loss of words.

Artemis

"Hey Reno, we were just about to start...care to join?" Kashia asked him as he walked over in their direction. She knew if Reno was going to be here, she would have to work extra hard in her training.

"Naw, I'm more of a watcher. But, maybe I'll jump in later." He said, flashing a grin at her. Elena gave her a small punch in the arm, reminding her not to stare too long. She turned and looked at the canyon once more, checking over every aspect, every detail of her surroundings. Anything could be advantageous in battle. When she was done, she looked back over at the big Turk in the center. He gave a small nod, and said "Training will begin-" But he was stopped short. He glanced over behind the group to the helicopter, where small green lines where inscrpiting itself in the ground.

As suddenly as the lines appeared, two giant swords fell from the heavens. "What the hell!?" She shouted over the roaring and rumbling they made. Apparently, this wasnt part of the training, because the brick voiced Turk was equally surprised. The swords descended upon the group and began to attack.

As the sword charged them, Elena and Kashia dove seperate ways. One sword began to attack them, while the other was preoccupied with Reno and the brick Turk. Kashia whipped out her twin katanas, and moved into a defensive stance, Elena doing the same. The sword attacked, swiping viciously and rapidly in all directions, making evasive action near impossible. They are like puppets... She thought as the sword spun in the air before turning and diving at her. She crossed her blades into an X and blocked the point of the large sword. She fell into the splits, while holding her sowrds in posistion, before jumping up and bashing the sword near the hilt. Puppets need puppeteers... She thought again, before whipping around and jumping into a back hand spring, evading a fatal attack.

"Where's the puppeteer then?" She asked herself. She surveyed the battle; Reno and brick Turk were doing fine, Reno possibly with an injury, and Elena was...Where was Elena? The other sword began attacking Reno and the brick Turk, and Kashia knew she had to hurry. She stealthily moved from cranny to cranny, moving ever closer to the helicopter. Then, she looked up, and saw something...some one, floating in the air. "Gotcha" She said as she loaded her gun glove, took aim, and fired three shots at the figure overhead.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Ceon kept through the wilderness outside of Nebilheim. A helicopter was flying behind with someone shooting the machine gun at him. Ceon was moving faster then the helicopter. Seeing a large rock, he jumped behind it. The bullets deflected off the rocky substance. "Idiots. I'll blow your helicopter up." Ceon said calmly as he jumped out from behind the rock. The bullets began bouncing off Ceon's psychic barrier. "Fire3." Ceon said. Fire ripped through the helicopter, burning alove those within it. It crashed into the ground, exploding and killing everyone inside. He then began walking to Nibelheim. He pulled out his cellphone and dialed Zack's number. It went to the voicemail and Ceon left a message. "Zack, i'm Nibelheim right now. I'll meet up with you later."

Syra stared at Sephiroth. Sephiroth's blade was raised high and lunged at Syra. Raising his gauntlet, he grabbed Sephiroth's blade before it his forehead. He threw Sephiroth back and he then lunged at Sephiroth with his superhuman speed. He caught Sephiroth with a left and then a right side kick. Sephiroth slid back with his sword still in position. Pulling out his large sword. It was idential to the buster sword except it didn't those two holes and it was slightly skinnier. Both men then dashed at eachother. Swinging their weapons, slamming them against eachother as they attacked and blocked. After two minutes, they were standing a couple feet away from eachother. Putting away their weapons, Sephiroth grinned. "Nice match." Sephiroth said to Syra. Syra grinned too and replied "I love training within the Shinra training ground. So what to do now?"

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Aerith let out a laugh as he called her an angel and she looked down at him while smoothing out her skirt.

“Not quite heaven but a church in the slums.” She said, putting her hands behind her back while swaying back and forth. “And I am no angel, my name is Aerith.”

She glanced down at him, checking to make sure his complexion was beginning to change and he seemed like he would be just fine. She pointed to the hole in the roof and tried to keep her eyes off of him.

“You fell from the sky.” She stated, looking back at him and laughed while thinking he would be the angel.

Aerith strolled to the other side of the flowerbed and began to care for the flowers that weren’t crushed by them. She watched him try to regain his composure and she pushed back her bangs with her hands. She stared at him while standing up and dancing around the flowers so that she could be closer to him. She smiled, while putting her hands behind her back and looked down at him. She felt a little awkward because she never really talked to men that were about her age, they were usually much older or much younger. She stepped back to give him a little room and her heartbeat quickly as he looked up at her with his beautiful eyes.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

"I love training within the Shinra training ground. So what to do now?" Syra said, while standing with Sephiroth within the Shinra training ground.
"Mind if I join in?" a tall figure said, as he walked into the area. "Well, if it isn't Sleif! I didn't realize that you were back from Wutai, not this early!" Sephiroth said towards Sleif, still standing with Syra.

"Just got back! And it's great to be back!" Sleif said as he stopped walking, and stood before Syra and Sephiroth, easily towering over Syra, and just a little bit taller then Sephiroth. "Who's this?" Sleif asked Sephiroth, looking at Syra.

"This is Syra! He is quite skilled in battle!" said Sephiroth. "I noticed from your training!" Sleif replied. "It's good to meet you Syra!" Sleif said, a slight grin appearing on his face.
"I take it, you've heard about Genesis and Angeal!" said Sephiroth. "I have! But I still can't quite believe it!" replied Sleif.

"Anyway, let's not think about it at this time! I feel rather rusty, having no one to fight but Wutai warriors for these past few months! What say you to a friendly little battle?" Sleif asked Syra.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seru controlled its swords flawlessly, each blade after its targets with enough complicity to make defense hard, and still with enough poise to make the whole trouncing fun. The two girls were on eh defensive for the most part, as Soul Calibur went after the two, but one girl in particular. She was fun to attack. The sword play was fascinating, and Seru was barely doing anything with its blades, both of them cold be causing far more damage than they were, but at that point Seru would rather see how smart they are were.

Already the Turks were doing worse off than the girls had been, as freely controlled, Soul Edge was rather vicious, and rather than a frenzy of powerful slashes it was using more energy, causing gravity to stall out for the two. The blade was not affected by its own power, so as the Turks saw that they couldn't move as normally as before, one of them got cut across the shoulder as he tried to jump back.

Both swords stopped attacked, and flew up towards Seru, whom caught them both, and lowered itself towards the ground. This action obviously made it more visible as the girl looked up as it started to spin around, and she fired at it. each sword was unbelievably strong, and as it spun, the bullets ricocheted right off the blade surfaces, and Seru purposely made another growling noise like it was just a beast like creature

It raised Soul Calibur, and the sword radiated blue light, and the jagged edges glowed as Seru twisted the blade around, swinging it sideways, and sending a pulse beam at the helicopter, which took horrendous damage, partly exploding from the beam hitting it. With this accomplished, Seru turned its attention to the helicopter again and used its control over the metals top rip it into chunks, which it then hurled towards the Turk men with out moving.

The girl whom had been attacking it previously had concerns it could sense. Seru spoke to her inside her head. "Your friend is." Then a stream of flickering electricity flared out of its hands, its eyes glowing purple.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Did she save me? Zack wonder still not realizing that he hadn’t even took off his eyes off her once since he had first noticed her. Watching her closely in almost a daze, it took Zack a few seconds to notice that she was actually saying something to him.
Aerith, Aerith, Aerith, Aerith. Zack repeated in his mind several times to make sure he didn’t forget her name after she had just told him what it was. He slowly followed her hand as she pointed up to the roof of the church and he stared up at the hole he figured he made, when he fell through it like she claimed.
Then there’s no doubt about she must have done something. Come on there’s no way I could have made it out of a fall like that with just a few scratches if she didn’t help me in some way. Zack thought as he looked back down from the hole and where Aerith was standing now. Zack looked away when he realized he was starting to stare again, and went to lie back down on his back. He then quickly picked himself off the ground by using only he’s feet to jump up as he unintentionally tried to impress Aerith with his antics.

“So then you're the one who saved me, right?” Zack said as he looked over at Aerith with a smile on his.
“Well whatever you did, thanks so much, Aerith.” Zack said before even bothering to give her a chance to answer his earlier question.
“By the way I'm Zack!” He said with a bigger grin on his face, as he seemed to be a bit overly excited to introduce himself.
“Hmm, I got to repay you somehow.” Zack said as the smile across his face quickly faded as he tried to think of something while taking a quick look around the old church.
“Wait I got something…No, that just won't do!” Zack said as he placed his hand on his chin a pretended to think, though truthfully he already had something in mind for what he should do.
“Oh I got it.” Zack said as he suddenly snapped his fingerings and looked back at Aerith with a sly smile on his face.
“How about one date?” Zack said as he clasped his hands together and shut his eyes and pretended to pray for a favorable response from Aerith. Before opening his left eye slight and taking a step closer to her as he waited to hear what she would say.

ooc: RC I read the about the message Ceon left on Zack's voicemail, I'll save that for the next post.

Artemis

Alex walzted into the Shinra SOLDIER training ground, his head held high, a bright smile on his face. He knew he was cocky, and he didnt want to be too overly confident, but he couldnt help it. The training ground was already busy, filled with about 3 other SOLDIERS, all ranking higher than himself. His own personal idols, were Sephiroth and Zack, and he believed that they were the greatest warriors of their time.

And what with his luck? Sephiroth was here, probably about to fight against the other to 1st class SOLDIERS. He birskly walked over to the group, recognizing the other people instantly; Slief and Syra were also great fighters, and if they included him in this battle, it would be tough as hell to get close to winning. He was as good as any 2nd class, probably better, but this would be the hardest battle by far.

"Hey guys, how's it going? Mind if I join in, or is it a 1st class thing?" He asked them, flashin a devious smile and gripping the hilt of his gunblade.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Huh?" Her confusion was all too plain, as she had just heard somebody speak to her, inside her head. Your friend is. "What the hell does that mean?" She said as she pondered, but she was shot back into reality when she heard the screaming of tearing metal. She had completely spaced about the glowing figure she shot at, and looked up to see that he had easily deflected the bullets with the large swords. Blue energy was now consuming his hands, if it was a "he". She couldnt tell from where she was, she only knew she had to stop him before there was fatalities.

She saw a chunk of helicopter go sailing through the air, aimed right at Reno and the brick Turk. "Watch it!" She screamed at them, before she took off sprinting in their direction. The helicopter piece was flying too fast against her running, and she launched into a running dive, connecting with Reno and the brick Turks just milliseconds before the helicopter. Her force threw them out of the way, but she had put herself into the pieces charge.

It connected with the force of a million brick walls, slamming into every possible inch of her body, throwing pain into every nerve. She was lucky, if you could even call it luck, that the impact got her on her side, instead of head on. All the same, she was thrown 15 yards, the crunch of her bones overpowering every other sound as they connected with the metal. As she lay crumpled on the ground, blood begining to gush from the now open wounds she received, she had just barely enough stregth to lift her head. She saw brick Turk, fighting a bewitched sword with his own katana, and Reno running towards her, also bleeding from his arm. She left her head drop do the soft ground, now soaked with her blood, and she blacked out, hoping with all her heart that she didnt endanger the rest of her friends.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Aerith shook her head, trying to make him believe that she didn’t do anything. A smile appeared across her face as he jumped off the floor and stood near her. Her cheeks remained blushed as she shyly looked up at him and noticed how handsome he really was. He continued to talk about how he could repay her and all she could do was shake her head.

“No-No-No… I didn’t do anything. You don’t have to repay me. All I did was say helllllooo.” She stated, reacting what she did when she saw him.

She listened to him and stared into his eyes as he kept them on her. She grinned, putting her hands behind their back and shrugged while he was thinking about how to repay her. She stood there patiently, looking around at the flowerbed then back at him, thinking to himself. She was surprised when he said something about a date with him and she jumped back in shock.

“What is that. Don’t be silly.” She said, looking at him to see if he meant it and he was sitting their in a prayer stance.

Aerith giggled while clapping her hands lightly and watched as Zack drew near her. Her heart jumped a beat and she held out his hand to stop him. She looked down at the position of his feet and saw that all of her flowers were safe.

“Don’t step on the flowers..” She yelled out and the smile disappeared from her face for a split second but reappeared a few seconds later. “Normally people would be careful around flowers!”

She put her hands on her hips and brought her hand to be under her chin. She thought about his proposal and tried to think of what to do. Her hair swayed back and forth as she walked around the flowers to check on their status. She kneeled down, glancing around the flower bed and then up at him. She stood up, slowly while crossing her arms and walking back toward him.

“One date, huh?” She said with a laugh and placed her hands behind her as she looked into his eyes. “One date would be wonderful.” She whispered, looking down at the ground as her cheeks became red.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The blast of electrical energies soared towards Kashia, but the girl was rather quick, and in a daring stunt, she jumped to the side and with out losing any balance, kept running. Seru's attack arched upwards, and slammed into the side of the canyon, blowing out clunks of rock which crashed to the ground and settled there. Seru turned sideways, and watched Kashia running full speed as the chunk of helicopter flew towards the Turks, and her speed was not going to be enough to beat it before it slammed into and consequently crushed her allies.

Seru made a noise, and then Kashia dived, and hard. The force of her body knocked both Turks out of harms way, but in doing so, she put herself in direct line of the chunk of metal, which hit her body at maximum velocity..........

Her body was sent careening several yards, smashing and slamming against the ground, her bones breaking , and wounds from both the ground and her collision with the helicopter piece squirting and gushing blood. She lay on the ground, losing blood and her consciousness, and Seru looked on as Reno stared to run over to her.

This time, Seru did not have a no care attitude, there was something about women, and especially this girl that bothered it more than anything, and it had mutilated her.

Reno started to freak out. "Oh man, no!!! Look at her, we need a medic down here quick." he winced in pain from the slash on his arm, but was much more worried about Kashia. "There is so much blood loss. Maybe this will work." He pulled out a materia. and placed it next to her, and it started to shine dully. "It isn't working the way it should, these things seem to always have a fluke, it only healed some of the smaller wounds." Reno saw Seru coming towards him. "Heyy get back!!"

Seru just kept moving closer, and reno jumped up and extended his leg in a thrusting kick, but Seru merely raised its hand, and blasted Reno in the chest with a fireball, spinning halfway around and blasting away the Brick Turk with its holy sword. Kashia's body stirred, and it floated up, encased in a telekinetic shell, and the armor being floated up into the air, taking Kashia with it, warping away at incredible speeds.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Katana awoke once again to the sound of footsteps. Several men in surgeon suits walked in with several scalpels, knives, and one carrying his own long katana. He put 2 and 2 together. Him naked on a table and paralize, men with sharp implements, he was going to die.Looks like im going to die now. I wanted revenge before it was too late....oh well. He'll get killed eventually. He wanted to escape badly even after submitting to his current fate. The men slowly surrounded him and plunged their blades into his flesh. Blood spewed forth in great torrents as they made repeated incisions at. This may have seemed not that much of a big deal as he new he would have died within seconds. The strange thing however was that he didin't die. Katana was scared with the fear of being a living bloody mess. And the worst part of it is, hh could feel evey single cut made.

Then he saw a very large tray holding several pieces of strange stone. Katana looked up and saw masses of globs of flesh. The doctors noticed him awake and one said," He's awak, use more gas, keep him asleep." They put a cup-like device on him and he stated smelling a sweet smell and everything went dark.

Katana awoke with sweat all over his face. "What the hell.....him. What the hell dide they do to me again?"He noticed his cloths were back on and his blade still at his side. He took off his shirt and looked at the reflection of himself and his body in the water. Besides the usual hundreads of scars and the old giant X shaped one on the chest and back from his past battles, he saw unusual colored marks all over him. They made very faint glow of blue and red." What the hell is this?" While looking at the scar for so long, he somehow became disorientated and looked away.

He felt abit less dizzy, and since he already found dirt everywhere on him he took a bath." Damn him, what the hell did he do this time? " Katana made a long sigh. It was still daylight luckily and it seemed only a few hours have pased. He finished up and changed into some spare civillian cloths. "Hmm, strange. With any luck they will fade within the month."

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Suddenly opening his eyes and stopping in mid-step after seeing Aerith hold out her hand in what seemed to be a way to try and stop him from approaching her.
What? Zack wondered while trying to think of what he might have done for her to react to him like she did. As he remind completely still with his foot still in the air. Hearing what she said Zack took a quick look underneath his foot and noticed that there was a yellow colored flower there, right where he was about to step.
Oh… Zack thought as he moved his foot and made sure that he had his both his feet on a patch of grass where there were no flowers. Taking a look around at the flowerbed, Zack smiled and look back at Aerith, after realizing that she must have been the one to have planted all of them or at least the one that took such good care of them for all of them to be in full bloom.

“I’m sorry about that.” Zack said as he watched his feet and made sure he was extra careful about watching out for any flowers as he made his way out of the flowerbed.
“But you should know I'm not really that normal.” Zack said with hint of a laugh, as he took a better look at the flowers and couldn’t help but notice how beautiful Aerith looked so in the midst of all of them.
“I guess flowers like these must a pretty rare sight. Especially in a city like Midgar, they must be somewhat of a luxury.” Zack said before suddenly feeling the vibrating of the cell phone in his pocket of his pants. Taking the cell phone out of his side pocket, he noticed that he had a missed call.
“Umm could you give me a quick second?” Zack asked as he smiled politely at Aerith before turning his back to her.

As he flipped open his phone and went to listen to the message Ceon had left him, the smile on Zack’s face quickly faded As he came to the sudden realization of his own situation and remembered what it was that had just happened with Angeal just a little while ago.
I should probably go back… Zack thought as he wondered if it was best for him to return back to headquarters.
“So I was wondering…” Zack said as he turned back around to look at Aerith.
“If a pretty girl like you isn’t too busy right now, she wouldn’t mind showing me the town.” Zack said about his hands behind his had a paced back and fourth as he tried to decide on what he should do.
“I mean I really don’t know this town all to well, so I don’t even have the slightest clue of what would be a really good place to take a girl for a date around here.” Zack said as he stopped pacing and looked back at Aerith with a smiled. As he figured that if she did show him around it would be easier for him to find the entrance to Midgar rather then having to walk about aimlessly alone to look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back