• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalion

Alright, I'm in a quandry here. Because, in the game, every Hero had a keyblade, I was never able to determine whether only keyblades release hearts obtained by heartless, or if the hearts are simply released because the heartless are killed. Can someone help me determine this? On the other hand, I just had a thought. Do heartless release hearts when killed by Donald or Goofy?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I don't think its known for sure but it may be that everyone with ties to the person weilding the Keyblade can release hearts. Or that Keyblades are the only thing that "purifies" the hearts that it releases.

C

Colours

Alright, I'm in a quandry here. Because, in the game, every Hero had a keyblade, I was never able to determine whether only keyblades release hearts obtained by heartless, or if the hearts are simply released because the heartless are killed. Can someone help me determine this? On the other hand, I just had a thought. Do heartless release hearts when killed by Donald or Goofy?

I think every hero can, but it was thought from Saix that every heart is un captive by the Keyblade Sora was using, so I would suppose.
Umm yes they release captive hearts. That's whenever Sora strikes or kill one with a Keyblade and releases
it into the air and Xemnas obtains it, or rather it goes to KH. Even Saix explained it, so it's not that hard to figure out.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Im thinking that anyone with ties to the Keyblade wielder can release captive hearts from the Heartless.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I always thought they could destroy Heartless but not realese the heart and didnt it say in KH 1 that the Heartless fear no other weapon but the keyblade so they might not fear the other weapons but they can still be destroyed by them

Genesis

Heartless as sure as hell can be destroyed by other weapons.
The question now is that, can these other weapons, other than the Keyblade, release the captive hearts in the Heartless.

I say yes.

Near the end, Leon and Cloud attack the Heartless, and we can clearly see the captive hearts coming out of the defeated Heartless.

Apollo

Silver Member
Yes, I belive everybody else we see in the game kill heartless do that also. Maybe it is just a matter of where they go.

Genesis

Wel...they go back to the original owner, whichever world he/she is on.

Another Report said:
When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Brandon✖;3574815 said:
Wel...they go back to the original owner, whichever world he/she is on.

They should. However, all of the hearts released went into the fake Kingdom Hearts that Xemnas was oohing and awing over.

This is where I think it differentiates. If any heart released could have gone to KH, then Org. XIII would not have needed Sora to be the one to do it, with his big fancy keyblade. If any heart could have been released using any old weapon, then the Organization would have just used their own weapons to do it.

So, obviously, the keyblade does something to the hearts that regular weapons can't. Perhaps, hearts released from Heartless using regular weapons won't be able to return to their original body.

Genesis

Mmhmm. So, Sora releases the captive heart within the Heartless, and it goes to the Org's KH.

Another Report said:
As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization

NO idea what this means, but Im guessing that, somehow or another, all captive hearts which are released would go to the Org's KH..
What about the normal weapons? Do they cause the captive hearts to go to the Org's KH too?

Genesis

=/
Another Report said:
As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization

And this?

Genesis

Erm. I know.
What I was trying to say is, if Another Report said that the hearts went to the Org's KH, wouldnt that mean that even those captive hearts released by non-Keyblade weapons would also wind up there?

Lifes.Lover

Website
No, simply because of what I already stated. If any heart released by any weapon could go to the fake Kingdom Hearts, then the Organization would not have tried so hard to have Sora and the other keyblade weilders be the ones to release the hearts.

I don't know what happens to the other hearts, but it is my firm belief that the only hearts that could reach the fake Kingdom Hearts were the ones that Sora and the other keyblade weilders released. Perhaps this was due to something that only the keyblade could do.

A

Audo

Any weapon releases hearts. Which, in itself is contradictory to what is said in the game, but it's the truth. That's probably why it is okay for other Organization members to assist Roxas in Days, because the things they kill also release hearts. Again, it is contradictory, because it both makes Roxas and Sora just as unimportant as anyone else. Meaning, they don't REALLY need either of them to make KH, yet they seem to insist that they do.

A

Audo

I don't know. Xemnas seemed to say that their plan could continue even if they had to eliminate Sora. Unless I'm not remembering that line correctly. Which really makes ti seem like he isnt needed. Maybe they used him because he was the one who went out and made it a goal to stop the Heartless. I mean, it's true that Leon and Co kill them, but not every world has people that do. So, maybe that's why Sora was needed.

Lifes.Lover

Website
True. That would make sense as to why Xemnas told them to go forth and bring him more hearts, especially considering that his Organization was gone and given what you just said.

Common sense is such a nice thing to have.

But, still, the keyblade must do something special. I guess this really does raise the question of what the keyblade does that makes it so special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back