• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I reckon their what used to happen to a dead life form that was darkened, they'd become these things, Body, soul and heart, but eventually they became too common and the darkness kept on building, so they split up into Heartless and Nobodies

Twinblades

I reckon their what used to happen to a dead life form that was darkened, they'd become these things, Body, soul and heart, but eventually they became too common and the darkness kept on building, so they split up into Heartless and Nobodies

yeah that could work
but when a heartkess is made there is a nobody
they 2 were never combined or 1 heartless and nobodies are made at the same time

Awards
Didn't Nomura say the creatures in BBS were a new...'species' separate from Nobodies and Heatless? If thats not true, then my money is on a combination of Heartless and Nobody. I doubt they're a 'pure' form of Heartless because arn't Shadows already the pure and basic form of a Heartless?

Jonathan Alto

what do you mean
it dont work for you or something
or you just dont see the creatures?
Well, see, my computer's a hunk of junk, A, and B, I can't see the pic all that well when it finally DOES load.
...sorry I'm being such a hassle, but I just feel lost. :bored:

Keyblade Spirit

How could you use light for evil? Light can't be used for evil. It's light!
Off Topic: Keblade spirit, your sig pic is HUGE!
Ah touche.
But seriously maybe an enemy realized that beings of light are the most powerful, he decided to try using light to acomplish whatever evil deed he wanted, but lost his heart because of that. And by the way, saying that light can't be used for evil is like saying darkness can't be used for good, which it has.

Kingfinalsora99

Hey Sora was a Heartless for a little while and didn't try to hurt Kairi, Donald, Or Goofy when he was a Heartless so maybe there are good Heartless after all and don't forget In Kingdom Hearts 2 Heartless was fighting the Nobodies so Sora could get away. I think the Heartless hate the nobodies for some reason.

Kingfinalsora99

Ah touche.
But seriously maybe an enemy realized that beings of light are the most powerful, he decided to try using light to acomplish whatever evil deed he wanted, but lost his heart because of that. And by the way, saying that light can't be used for evil is like saying darkness can't be used for good, which it has.

Riku used his powers of darkness to help sora out in Kingdom Hearts 2 and he was useing them for good. So you can use Light for evil deeds and darkness for good deeds. Riku was also using his darkness to fight evil in Kingdom Hearts C.O.M.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Riku used his powers of darkness to help sora out in Kingdom Hearts 2 and he was useing them for good. So you can use Light for evil deeds and darkness for good deeds. Riku was also using his darkness to fight evil in Kingdom Hearts C.O.M.

actually no, Riku had the power of Darkness, but no longer belonged to the dark realm. He was able to pull himself together because the light in heart grew strong for his friends. Plus what you said has nothing to do with light being used for evil deeds

Kingfinalsora99

Hey I didn't know. Wait a Sec You don't have to Be from the Darkness just because you have Powers from Darkness You may Can't use light powers for Evil but you can still use dark Powers for good because Riku still use some Dark powers for good some times . He used them to help Kairi out in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Keyblade Spirit

Hey I didn't know. Wait a Sec You don't have to Be from the Darkness just because you have Powers from Darkness You may Can't use light powers for Evil but you can still use dark Powers for good because Riku still use some Dark powers for good some times . He used them to help Kairi out in Kingdom Hearts 2.
Just what I was thinking. Thanx for backing me up.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yup, maybe a Heartless with no Heart and now darkness..God I confuze me...Maybe there Nothingness...Meh.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I have no idea if this has been mentioned, but did Nomura not say that BBS takes place before Nobodies and Heartless even existed? So they can't be heartless, and henceforth can't be nobodies. And they can't be a combination of both if neither exist. Just throwing that out there.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no existence of nobodies or heartless at all in BBS. Those new creatures are of an ancient form of the enemies we have presently fought. I would like to see how they fight so hopefully those trailers come out soon

Charlie K

Back in Business
What about for a new enemy, A Heart with a Body...Unlikely..But y'never know!

Xehanort: 17

Nomura: It is neither a Heartless or a Nobody, this is a new type of enemy. Because the existence of these creatures came before Heartless and Nobodies.

what do you think?... i don't think it a Heartless or a Nobody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back