• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

http://www.khinsider.com/images/HandheldKHScans/fp8rqc.png

ok those creatures that Terra are fighting in Cinderella's world is weird looking and does not really look like Heartlesses 2 me

the reason i say this is i thought that Heartlesses have Bright Yellow glowing eyes
those creatures have Red eyes and look more sidistic IMO
maybe im just too overwelmed by the new info pouring in but i think that those arent heartlesses

Athel

Machinist
at first, i thought they were neo-shadows, but there not. maybe they're an even purer form of heartless...?

Xircs-Number I

i just looked at the picture.theyre definitley heartless its hard to see but they do have beady little yellow eyes.and the red things are some kind of bug mouth pinchers.they look kinda cool.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Or maybe they're a different type of heartless. Anyone think of that?

Oblivionite

I think they are pure heartless, but I also think its a cross between a Nobody and a Heartless.
Nobodies exsisted before kh2 right?

Is Ven the tall as DS? What if Ven's memories got altered and he was put into that suit of armor..nah that would be to weird.

If someone could Please translate what those subs are saying...

Last edited:

Twinblades

I think they are pure heartless, but I also think its a cross between a Nobody and a Heartless.
Nobodies exsisted before kh2 right?

Never head anyhting that confirms it or denys it
i dont think its a "PURE" heartless because what does that make the heartless we fought?

Cyypher100

all i know is that they are scary....i guess they meant it when say say its more serious...YAY scary stuff!

Twinblades

Has everyone completly forgotten about the dis-souls revealed at the Square party?

whaaaaattttt???
how come i havent read it on KHinsider's main page?
is it confirmed or are you just spreading a rumor

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com
whaaaaattttt???
how come i havent read it on KHinsider's main page?
is it confirmed or are you just spreading a rumor
I'm not sure if it was ever on the main page, but not too long ago, a thread was posted translating a trailer at the Square party. I'll see if I can find it.

Anyways, to anyone that says they are heartless (from the main page):
Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

Twinblades

I'm not sure if it was ever on the main page, but not too long ago, a thread was posted translating a trailer at the Square party. I'll see if I can find it.

Anyways, to anyone that says they are heartless (from the main page):
Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

ok i just read Nomura's interview and youre right
i knew these things wernt heartlesses
i think these are the Soullesses or Dis-souls or what ever
AWSOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back