• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

Ohhhh. Whoops I forgot sorry!Duh! But what about a heart and a body with darkness, still alive-ish..Meh.
That would make the body a puppet thing.
And what if none of us are right? They could be something between heartless and human. Because it takes a while to completly become a heartless. What do you guys think?

MAX!

There is only heart, soul and the body, nothing else (at least it's not confirmed that there is anything else).

OK , what about memories !?
in KH2 secret ending , it says

" Master of keyblade
how lost two memories
memory of Xenahort
Chasers
the lost to
keyblade war "

this would help !!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Your forgetting something souls are endless so body - soul= body dead soul ???

If the soul leaves the body, the body and heart left behind both die. What happens to the soul is left to speculation. I'd say that it goes to Heaven (or whatever afterlife exists in the KH world), but that's just me.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I think that the new enemy will some something different completely. Not related to the heartless or the nobodies. Not even close. I think it will be something new. personally I like the idea of dark spirits that obey MX's bidding. sort of like him summonign a demon or something. and VAT would kill them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back