• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heart, Body, and Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak13

I don't know if anyones thought of this, but in KH and KH2 they show what happens to the body and heart when a person is killed. The heart becomes a heartless and the empty shell(body) becomes a nobody. But what happens to the soul? What does it become after it has been seperated from the body and heart? Does it become these so called "Chasers" or something else? What do you guys(or girls) think?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
khfreak13 said:
I don't know if anyones thought of this, but in KH and KH2 they show what happens to the body and heart when a person is killed. The heart becomes a heartless and the empty shell(body) becomes a nobody. But what happens to the soul? What does it become after it has been seperated from the body and heart? Does it become these so called "Chasers" or something else? What do you guys(or girls) think?

No. The darkness within the persons' heart becomes a heartless, and the heart fades into nothingness.

The spirit becomes the nobody while the soul, and body fades into nothingness also.

The soul disappears with the body

Me: Now you know, and knowing is half the battle
Boken: The other half is shooting someone

ffkh

khfreak13 said:

and thus we have a new plot twist for kh3

bishojoKasume

i have no idea about the sorry...all this stuff Nomura is making is kinda complicated

anyways, we all love his work

T

Tyler Durden

I lov ehow they are called heartless, even though they are the darkness in hearts. HAHAHA

iggy_pogi

chasers...........
so many questions unanswered until (i wish not)2010.................
nomura always leaves something really bad.....
thats what makes us really w8 for KH3!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

T

Tyler Durden

iggy_pogi said:
chasers...........
so many questions unanswered until (i wish not)2010.................
nomura always leaves something really bad.....
thats what makes us really w8 for KH3!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

yeah nomura is like 'Lost' in that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back