• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Hmm...When you put it that way, I guess I can have somebody as my little apprentice. You sure a softy, but that would make it easier for me to break you, and turn you into the darkside. My young apprentice, the dark side is a powerful tool indeed, with some considering it to be un-natural. You will become my pawn. Also call me Master at all times. And do everything I specifically say. No matter how indignifying it maybe, if there was such a thing."

"Once I get thru your going to enjoy pain little girl haha"

Suddenly she felt a few sharp slaps to her face. She was surprised, but she stayed silent. Her face was red and burning, but she held back from crying. From behind, she saw Nina pull the trigger of the gun. For a second she was hopeful. That girl could have killed Bones, and she didn't have to resort to this. But the only sound was a click of the gun, and no bullet met Bones' head.

Nami's heart sank. "This bitch is crazy" She heard Bones say with his amused voice. She wouldn't have been surprised if everyone became crazy by his acts. Bones had turned himself back to her. She was scared, but she didn't flinch. It's okay, Nami. Just a little patience. Hold all this in, and you can get him back for all he's done. She thought, looking at him. He shoved a gun in her hand, which she knew was loaded with bullets. Her eyes widened slightly at the gun in her hand.

"Kill one of these lovely girls, Maya, or Rhoda. Don't try any funny business, or I will kill you Nami."

She hesitated. Looking up slowly, she looked at Maya and Nina. She gritted her teeth, although she kept her mouth closed. Holding up the gun, she aimed. She aimed...at Maya. But by then her hands were shaking. She held her breath, a look of deep pity and guilt etched her face, but nevertheless, she pulled the trigger. She knew it would hit Maya anywhere except a vital point, because she couldn't aim properly and this was the first time she pulled the trigger.

I'm sorry! She thought as she pulled the trigger. But the bullet missed Maya's vital point. She held the gun in her hand, but put it down to her side. She looked at Bones, regaining her blank stare at him. "I need you to train me how to aim. I'm no good with guns." She said. "...Master." She added softly at the end.

Awards
It seemed as more time passed the more dangerous it was becoming for Maya. As Nami pointed the gun at her she could only sit there, trembling. "Please... Don't kill me, I-I don't want to die." But her pleads of mercy were useless, as Nami pulled the trigger. She gasped as the hot lead stuck her. The pain was intense, the kind of pain that you could never fully explain to another if they've never felt it. She brought her right hand to the wound on her abdomen, it was wet, and she could feel the hole where the bullet had entered. She looked up at Nami, pain etched on her face. "Just when I... Found someone I could talk to.. Now he'll never see the drawings I made, for, him-" She collapsed backwards, unconscious.

Running through the dorm Cody Followed the direction of where he heard a scream. Turning a corner he saw four people, Bone being one of them. He watched in horror as Nami shot Maya. So many thoughts went through his head at that point. Such as, why would she do it? Could he get there in time and save Maya? He figured Bone forced Nami to do it, the sick bastard he was. He knew he had to do something, he could use the AK-47 he had, but even with his aim he couldn't take the risk of hitting anyone else. He put the gun away, then reaching for something else he got from one of Bone's goons. From the label he read it was apparently a smoke bomb. Pulling the pin he threw it, making it hit Bone right on the head. Smoke began to pour out, clouding the hall. Taking this chance Cody ran into the smoke. The first thing he did was pick up Maya from the floor. He then shouted out to Nami and Nina. "Just follow me!" He sprinted out of the smoke, hoping the other two would follow.

gene chaos

A dense smoke would fill the area, and a familiar voice would call out to her and Maya Just follow me!" Then they would both see Cody run through the smoke toward the exit Nami had came through. As she and Maya headed pass Jabberwocky would stop. She would grab a piece of plaster that was blown into the room earlier, barreling past bone she would toss the piece at bones head and shout"thats the warm up wait till round two when i get something bigger to hit you with freaking clown!!"

Continuing on her little rampage she would turn to Nami would she landed next to when her barrel roll came to a stop. She would punch Nami in the check and stop for a moment to say." Hope your gonna have fun with your new "master", also don't ever point a gun at me again!" she said her voice sounding as if she was holding back a wave of hatred.

She would move on proceed to follow Cody out the room, Spying a near by fire extinguisher on the wall as they turned the corner she would take it off the holding post and catch up with Cody and Maya. " Has to get todays toy" she said to the two.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami stood still beside Bones. The smoke made her cough, but she didn't budge. She felt deep guilt for everyone out there. But Cody did a good thing about the smoke bomb. Running away for now was the best thing for them, she couldn't bear being used by Bones against her own friends anymore. And now that they're gone, she could ask him to leave the University, for now.

In the midst of the smoke she saw Nina's face and felt a sudden pain in her jaw. Nina punched her. "Hope your gonna have fun with your new "master", also don't ever point a gun at me again!" She heard her shout. She placed a hand at her jaw, a few tears spilling out of her eyes. She wasn't upset about Nina punching her, she would never be. She was upset about her own act of shooting Maya. I'm sorry...I'm sorry. She repeated in her mind over and over again.

She wished she could die right now but she'd rather die when Bones was dead. Just have some patience, Nami. Things will turn out fine when you've got the upper hand. She thought, stopping her tears and gripping the gun in her hand tightly.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
BONE

"Please... Don't kill me, I-I don't want to die." Maya pleaded.

"Kill her! kill her!" as Bone egged Nami on with excitement.

Nami fired the gun at her. Maya was in pain.

"OH! thats got to hurt!, glad it aint me.How does that feel? doesnt it feel good?!" Bone laughed as he saw her struggling with the harmful wound.

"Just when I... Found someone I could talk to.. Now he'll never see the drawings I made, for, him-" Maya said with pain.

"You know damn well he dont want to talk to you! He dont want to see those kinder garden stick figures either!. He just wants to get with you!. ........Get out of here with that nonsense!" as he mocked her looking straight down on her with a chuckle.

Suddenly something hit on the head, "What the hell?!!" as he looked that it and knew exactly what it was, and it was too late to throw it back as the smoke rushed out of it, spraying all over his face, and spreading everywhere.

"Ima get you Cody! You just wait and see! I cant wait to hang your brain on my "dumb wall" at home!" he said blinded with rage.

"Thats the warm up wait till round two when i get something bigger to hit you with freaking clown!!"

In which quickly told him she threw something in which he ducked. "Oh damn!, as he felt the swoop hit go passed his hair."

"What with these kids and hitting clowns on the head, Im going to enjoy putting that crazy chick in her place" he shacked his head as he ran over joyfully to pick up the rock which fell a few distance away from him.

"I'll be waiting you dumb broad!, get at me! I'll be eating your heart out with frito lay dip and salsa on the side!" as he licked the rock first and then threw it.

But as the smoke cleared, he realized the rock was heading towards Namis direction.

"Whoops!" he said with a chuckle, and a shrug.

He then went up to her, he could tell she was upset.

"Dont be crying around me! Pull yourself together! I dont need a baby on my team. You gotta toughing up or I might have to lay a beating on you!." as he went to grab the gun from her.

"Now lets go after them, and get out of this place before it crawls with SWAT roaches!" he said ecstatically.

As Bone was about to head out to go after Cody, Maya, and Nina. He heard the SWAT team arrive inside the building.

EDIT-
"Damn, looks like we are going to have to hide for a lil while." he said to her.

"We will get those bastards later!" he said happily.

Bone hid behind a huge plant bush nearby that was put in the building by an exit door. Which Bone reached to Namis hand to pull her near him.

"Goons fall back!, we dont have enough man power!" as he radio them all with a whisper.

The SWAT team were scattered around looking for the clown, and his goons. There was a SWAT team member who was left to guard a certain area.

"Now, You see that door over there where the SWAT team member is at? Thats the door we need to go to, I need you to go up to him, act your softy self, and shoot him" he said grinning as he gave her the gun once again.

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
He went to hug her but Lilly pushed him off “It was him, wasn’t it...that Bone guy, what did he do to you?”

She looked directly at Jason, her eyes as harsh as a winter storm. Did he think this was a joke? She was both angry and confused, this was serious...

When there was no answer straight away Lilly yelled “WHAT DID HE DO, JASON! TELL ME”

She backed away, slamming herself onto the chest of draws, immediately feeling a bruise appear, on her delicate skin. Sweat drip from her brow. Her fist clenched, the knuckles turning a pasty white.

She could see the blue blood running down his nose...This bone was a monster. She focused more closely upon Jason, his eyes was twitching underneath his hand. This was no general reaction...This was madness...This was clowning. Her heart beat, she could hear it in her ears.

“What did he do to you?” she said reinforcing her point

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
JASON

He could feel the tension in the air.

“It was him, wasn’t it...that Bone guy, what did he do to you?”

Jason didnt answer her. He started to feel agitated. His anger started to rise.

Lilly yelled “WHAT DID HE DO, JASON! TELL ME”

Jason didnt want it to escalate any further, but he couldnt control his anger. His started grip his hands hard. Something inside was reacting to her in rage.

“What did he do to you?” she said reinforcing her point

His anger reached a surtain point, he couldnt control it anymore.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, OK, STOP MAKING EVERYTHING A BIG DEAL!!" he said as he got up and choked her.

"Why cant you just let it be! haha, Im becoming something, and nobody can stop me!" he said laughing hysterically.

Suddenly he coughed blood, purple blood came out of his eyes, and blue blood kept running from his nose.

He realized what he had done. Jason let go of her. He fell to his knees. It was like he was totally a different person. He was confused and didnt know who he was.

"Lilly, are you alright?!....Im so sorry. I dont know what came over me.." he said worried for her safety. He didnt know what he was becoming.

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lilly gasped as Jason screamed back towards her “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, OK, STOP MAKING EVERYTHING A BIG DEAL” then he came at her. Lilly let at a tiny scream as his large hands were placed firmly around her neck.

She was pushed back against the wall she could feel the blood solely drip down her back “Why can’t you just let it be! Ha Ha, I’m becoming something, and nobody can stop me”

Lilly could feel the gasping for breath tighten, he was killing her she thought. Her eyes closed, but suddenly he let go.

She fell to her knees alongside him. When she looked up, purple blood ran down his teary eyes the blue blood down his nose.

Jason looked towards her “Lilly! Are you alright? I’m so sorry! I don’t know what came over me”

Lilly touched her neck, it was tender to touch...Lilly looked at him with total disappointment, she had no words for him...she looked at him...she picked up the photo that they featured in. Their smiles as wide as their cheeks, she held it only for a few seconds, when she tore straight down the middle of it. She let the ripped photo drop, the images landed in a pool of Jason’s blood...

She gazed once more at him, before she left, slamming the door behind her.

Tears began to roll down her face, where would she go, she thought...Cody? perhaps he may be able to tell her what was going on. She saw a large cloud of smoke appear...she had a better plan...she would take it to the leader

She ran over to the smoke. In her pocket she still held the communicator GOONS FALL BACK, WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH MAN POWER...Lilly spotted a man in a mask, and decided to follow him...

She snuck away, noticing a trade off between Bone and Nami...She ducked behind the large building, and decided to play a bluff upon Bone, it might kill her, but at the moment she didn’t care, she had nothing but vengeance upon her mind...

She clicked the button to contact Bone and spoke clearly and sternly “Let’s play a game...do you remember my voice? Or perhaps my scent is better accustomed to you, i was always like a precious flower”

Awards
Rushing through the halls Cody made his way to the nearest exit. Maya was still in his arms, her skin was starting to feel cold, clearly from the amount of blood she lost. "Dammit hang in there Maya!" Cody yelled as he kicked open a door with a sign marked 'exit' over it. Almost instantly he had at least twenty guns pointed at him. Thankfully they all were in the hands of the law enforcement. After they recognized him as a civilian he was approached by paramedics. He let them take Maya, they also urged him and Nina to get checked out as well. Cody agreed, getting in the same ambulance as Maya. He turned to Nina. "Are coming too Rhoda?"

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"Lilly dont go, its dangerious!"

Jason felt terrible about what he had done. He hurt the person he loved the most in this cruel world.

He would never think of hurting Lilly, but he did.

Jason looked at his hands full of his own blood, "What I am I becoming?".

He was lost, and confused into what he had done. Lost in his thoughts like as if he was sent into a dark hole full of emptyness.

Flashbacks started to run on his mind about the time he spent with Lilly which then got interrupted when they first met Bone.

"I cant let Lilly go out there by herself while that maniac clown and his henchemen on the loose." he said as he got up to the bathroom to clean himself up from the blood his body spilled.

He was still tormented about the recent altercation. He glanced at himself at the mirror. "Who are you Jason?" he asked himself in disgust. Jason was heading into a depression.

"I hope you forgive me Lilly...but I would understand if you dont."

Inside he felt he was changing drastically, his anger, and rage was magnified alot more, as well as other feelings.

"That clown..Im going to kill him" he said as his rage built up again.

He pulled himself together.

He cleaned himself up with a towel, and grabbed a new shirt since his other one was stained with blood.

"Im not going to let that clown hurt anybody anymore. Im going to bring the fight to him." he said loading his AK.

He ran out the door and headed to find the clown. He didnt care if he died, if he was heading in for a suicide mission then so be it. He wouldnt let Bone hurt anybody no more.

He could hear the SWAT team on the lower level, as they havent reached where he was. He would try to dodge them as they would most likely try to get him to safety and out the building.

He saw one of Bones henchemen which he shot without hesitation, his hatred started to flow thru him.

"HAHA you fool!" he said as he shot him again even tho he was already dead.

He could feel he was changing into what he hated but he couldnt help it.

Suddenly he saw Bone in the distance from far away at the opposite end of the hall, "Your done, Im going to enjoy this!" he said with smirk.

"What is Nami doing with him?" Jason thought he might of kidnapped her. Anyhow it seemed Bone wasnt aware of him, in which he headed toward him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Let’s play a game...do you remember my voice? Or perhaps my scent is better accustomed to you, i was always like a precious flower”

"What? whatdowitthewhat?! he thought for a moment.

"Oh I see, its LIlly! how is my girl doing? How about I forgive you, and we forget our dark past. We can kiss and make up. You sure are precious, how about you break up with Jason, and get with me?!" he said with a whisper, and giggling.

"I like playing games, tho Im sure you are going to lose" he replied with a dark tone.

He then turned to Nami again. "Hurry up and blast that guy!"

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami held the gun in her hand and was about to leave, but paused when she heard Bones talking on his communicator. She quirked an eyebrow, wondering who it was. She heard him speak a while until he looked at her and glared. "Hurry up and blast that guy!"

She flinched. She had to choose, whether she should leave Bones at this moment and tell the SWAT member that he's here, or do as she was told. She walked out of the bush, tucking the gun at the back of her skirt. She made her way towards the SWAT member, her mind contemplating on what she should do. Right now, she was kind of safe. She would be safer if she got help from the SWAT member. But if she were to get help from the SWAT member, and if they fail, then she'd be a bigger target for Bones because she betrayed him.

The guy looked at her. She frowned. Really, what was the right thing to do? She looked at him with a troubled look. "Sir..." She started, stepping up closer to him. "I need your help." She said softly, catching his attention. "The man right there, behind the bushes, he's the one behind everything. And I'm taken hostage...he's no ordinary criminal." She said quickly, placing her hand behind her to touch her gun.

"I don't think you alone will be able to get him. You need more people." She said. "And he's going to kill me, I'm sure." She looked at the guy with tearful eyes. "Stop him. Please!" She begged. The SWAT member looked at her hand. He grabbed her hand before she could do anything, her gun dropping from her hand. He gripped her tightly, and she couldn't help but smile. "Throw me." She said.

The SWAT member threw her to the ground, making her scream. She lay down on the ground, looking injured, but she was actually acting. By that time, the SWAT member had called for backup. Nami smiled. "Bones...I hope this time," She clenched her fist, "This time, please just disappear." She said to herself as the SWAT member held her up roughly and pulled her away from the area.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"C'mon shoot him" Bone said quietly about Nami.

Suddenly he saw that he had radio'd somebody and SWAT members were approaching.

"She is going to pay!" he said as he took out his rocket launcher and fired at the approaching SWAT squad causing a big explosion, killing them.

He then pulled out his gun and fired at the SWAT member who helped Nami. "Dont EVER do that again!".

Bone then aimed his gun at Nami, "Now finally I will kill you, you traitor!".

But suddenly he felt a shot to his leg, making him fall to his knees. "What the?!" he was dumbfounded.

"Take that you filthy scum, Im going to enjoy my revenge on you." Jason said as he fired the shot with laughter.

He could feel the effects of the cure/drug take its effect on him.

Bone shot back to no avail and tried to take cover but Jason fired another shot at his left arm making him fall flat to the floor.

"Haha you fool, how does it feel now!" replied Jason with a smirk similar to Bone.

"Oh I see my drug has taken its effect on you! WOWZERS!" he said joyfully.

"Tell me what you did to me?!" as he got closer as Bone was having trouble trying to stand up.

"You really want to know huh? Your turning into ME! HAHA a mini me to be exact!" he said with laughter.

Jason didnt know what to think but he could feel being more angry, more egocentric, more wild, more crazy. Like Bone.

"You better tell me why before I shoot you with this gun, you got ten seconds!" as Jason held the gun pointed at Bones head.

"You aint counting!"

"Shut up! and tell me!"

"10,9, 8 C'mon I'll help you out hahaha"

Jason's anger was getting to a level he never reached. He could fire but his curiosity stopped him from doing it.

"Alright If your not going to tell me, then Im going to kill you right now" replied Jason in anger.

"No you wont!"

"Oh yeah, and what makes you think I wont?!" said Jason in close to pulling the trigger thinking Bone just trying to find his way out.

"Because Jason...Im your father!" Bone said estatically pulling a sleeve out showing a C shape birthmark on the same spot, on the same arm that Jason had as well. He then pulled out a picture of Bone, and his mother getting married as well as Jason when he was a small child.

"NO!" Jason didn't want to believe it. His gun fell from his hand in shock. But he had that same birthmark, and the photo which showed him marriying his mother. He always had a blurr about his childhood, but seeing that picture made him remember that day they got married. Which proved he was, there was no denying that.

"Haha thats right! I wanted you and I to rule this hell we call life together as father and son! I wanted someone to share the pain, and crazyness I suffered by killing your friends! I knew you wouldnt do it by yourself so I had that "Cure" drug help you become more me, so you could understand my point of view!"

"I was held up to be adopted!"

"You were held up by adoption, but thats because I killed your mother, and I was sent away to suffer life at prison but luckily I escaped hahaha"

"You are crazy!"

"But so are you!"

"Why did you kill my mother?"

"We were poor, I had no job. And all I wanted was to drink, and your mother kept telling me I was loser, and all this hurtfull things. She kept annoying me! Occasionally I would hit her! oh that was some fun! Until I really snapped and killed her. Boy I was glad I did. you should be too!" he said laughing with a smirk.

"He killed my...mother" he thought in his mind. Jason was speechless.

"Now Jason, join me and lets get the hell out of here! you dont need any of your friends!" he said as he held his gun at Nami to shoot her.

"NO!" Jason took out the knife he stole from the doctor at the hospital and ran up on his sliced his throat.

Bone fell to the ground. Blood was everywhere.

"Jason...All I wanted was the world to burn. I wanted to us to make up for lost time, but I guess my insanity kept me away from that. I never did one good thing to people" he said struggling with his words handing him a papernote with writing on it.

"Whats this?" asked Jason in disgust.

"Now that Im close to death, but now I understand. This. This is the only good thing Ive done in my entire life. I dont have the cure for the side effects but this is medicine to keep you sane, instead of crazy like me. If you keep taking this daily you will be fine. Jason I didnt just do this to get to you theres more than that I was here to do....Its bigger than you and your friends playing detective remember? haha." he said weakly with blood coming out his mouth.

"I was here to.............." but died before he could finish.

Jason had mixed emotions. He didnt know how to feel about it. He felt anger and somewhat sadness for what happened. He was confused.

He rushed over to Nami, "You alright? Your not hurt are you?" he asked concerned.

After making sure Nami was ok, Jason then saw Lilly, he rushed over to her, and held her. He was sure she heard everything about what just occurred.

"Im sorry Lilly, for everything. I just didnt want you to get hurt."

More SWAT members came and got Bones body in a zipped bag.

As he saw him getting zipped, he wondered what bone meant, that he was sent to do something else........

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sol swore as Nami ran towards the site of where Bone was. He wanted to chase her, but he trusted the cops to handle it while he directed the rest of the operation. After things calmed down, he recieved news that Bone had been supposedly killed by Jason. Idiot clown, he let people get close to him and Sol knew one of them would do him in. The fires had all gone out by now and with the loss of their leader, the mgoons came arrested in large groups. After everything seemed fine, he sighed and wiped the sweat off his face. He wondered if he should tell his father to fire whoever was in charge of the operation, that a teenager could doa better job. He let out a long breathe before speaking into a walkie-talkie,

"Listen, can one of you please bring my girlfriend here?"

He described her appearance and told him they would be there shortly. He leaned against a car and closed his eyes, trying to relax.

gene chaos

The trio would make there way out of the building to what most would assume was more of Bones goons, but their attire and professionalism was on a different level. The would rust past all in a formation storming through the corridors and disappearing, only trace that they were just there was the sound of gun shots from their weapons.

As the medics came to check on her wounds from before she refused pushing them away still Mad at the way things turned out. Cody would come over and asked "Are coming too Rhoda?"

" I'm not that girl i'm Jabberwocky. Don't know why i trusted her with the body, she almost wrecks it each time she gets the chance. Ugh, been a long day and i'm tired I', giving control to Nina, Goodnight Maya" she would say purposely leaving Cody's name out.]

The body would freeze in the last position for a moment, then she would look straight up back at the pair," Hello i don't think "we" have properly met. I'm Nina Jabberwock". she said with a forced smile

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami looked at the three who rushed to get aid, especially Maya. She was filled with guilt and regret. Sorry just wouldn't be enough. She shot someone by her own two hands, and now that girl was in a terrible state. Nami broke down into tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She said softly, repeating it over and over again, alone.

She felt a hand being placed on her shoulder. She looked up to see one of the policemen who told her Sol was waiting for her. She nodded after a second. She took one last look at the three who eventually disappeared from her sight. She wouldn't be able to look at them anymore. She got into a car and the policeman drove her to where Sol was. All the while she was crying. When she got out, she looked at Sol but immediately averted her gaze from him. She sniffed. "I'm sorry..." She said softly, breaking down into tears again. "I did something wrong." She cried.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lilly was unsure of what to do, the game she had in mind did not end Bone’s life, she heard everything...the gargling sounds of his death, and Jason’s furious anger. When everything finished Jason ran over to her and hugged her. Was all of this over from one foul swoop of chance...Bone was sent, just like her father...Lilly shook her head.

“I’m sorry Lilly, for everything. I just didn’t want you to get hurt”

Lilly couldn’t think straight at this moment, she held him close to her, but something dawned upon her...it was no less than twenty minutes ago, he tried to strangle her. A dead villain lay, slowly being carried away but the ambulance officers who had arrived...

Inside she was torn, she had nothing to say...anger boiled inside but relief subsided it. She could see in the distance Nami and Sol hug...perhaps all was not lost...Her life had chanced that was for certain, Lilly Smith’s life had changed dramatically in the space of about a week.

She looked at Jason, was it true that he would always be angry? Would he turn out like his father? There was a part of her that thought so...but for now they were safe. She pulled him off and looked deeply into his eyes.

Pulled him into a firm and meaningful hug. Tears dripped from her eyes as she said “Jason! If you ever lie to me, push me, strangle me again, I am going to kill you! But right now, I love you more than ever...”

As Jason was about to say something, she placed her two fingers upon his lips and whispered “Shut up and kiss me”

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Lilly pulled him close to him, she started to cry.

“Jason! If you ever lie to me, push me, strangle me again, I am going to kill you! But right now, I love you more than ever...”

Lilly told her with seriousness in her eyes, she was upset about the recent events, which he completely understood.

Jason looked at her eyes, and swore to her, "I promise you I will never. That is something I will always regret doing to you".

As long as Jason took the medicine daily, which Bone gave him the ingridients for, he wont be turning to someone similar to Bone.

Suddenly she put her fingers into his lips and whispered “Shut up and kiss me”.

Which meant she had forgiven him, Which without hesitation he did.

Jason grabbed her closer, he could smell her wonderful perfume.

She looked at her eyes intensily, grabbed her hips, and kissed her.

"I will always love you, Lilly" he said to her as they kissed intensely.

They kissed passionately for a long period of time, Bones death signified the end of a chapter, but Jason had a feeling it wasnt over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Month Later......

School had been brought back for classes, and there hadnt been any murders since Bones death.

They were suppose to meet up with their friends before school started to the cafeteria.

Weird things still occurred but at least nobody was dying. Or at least it seemed that way.

Jason opened his eyes, he turned his head over to his left to the clock.

He sighed with relief, he would often wake up late. But today wasnt that day. "I got more than enough time before school starts." he said to himself.

It was sunny, the birds were churping. It was beautiful day.

He then turned his head to the right, he saw Lilly asleep.

They hadnt been sexually active, as they decided it was best to wait it out. They had never went all the way. Until it felt it was the right time. Also the whole Bone situation had taken an effect on them. It would also help them focus purely on their relationship as a couple.

The night before, had a wonderful evening together, in which they then crashed in his dorm.

"Lilly....Lilly...wake up" he said playfully with a whisper as he tapped her softly.

Which then she awoke. He could smell the lovely scent of her hair.

"Lilly..you get more beautiful everyday..." he said with a smile.

Jason stroked her cheek and kissed her lips.

He went closer to her. Feeling it was the perfect time to be one with her.

Her lips were soft, and could feel the warmth of her lips to his against his own.

Their lips moved in time with each other and he raised his hands up to Lilly's hair and tangled his fingers in it. His other hand he pulled up to her face and cupped her cheek in his hand. He moved his lips to her neck savoring every moment.

"Your body is soft, sweet, and perfect...."

Jason didnt know what came over him, He placed his hands down to Lillys thighs. Sliding his hand up and down.

He could feel the warmth of her body touch his.

"Your legs are amazing, their long and beautiful, and not to mention fast..." he said with a sly smile, referencing her legs and her being a fast track runner.

"We will always be together..." Panted Jason through the hard kissing and touching.

The heat between them started to rise. He could feel Lilly gripping him aroused.

He touched her body so gently and passionately and Lilly smiled when Jason gently kissed her stomach.

"I think its time...What do you think?, should we go on forward with this?" they never been passed this level before, and he wouldnt do it if she wasnt up to it.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami couldn't forgive herself for shooting Maya on that day. Even if she was threatened by Bones to shoot someone, she still used a gun to shoot someone, and she just couldn't forgive herself. She couldn't even face Cody or Maya after that incident, and all she's been doing are attend classes as usual, although she's lost her cheerful and childish attitude, and coming back to the room that Sol and her shared silently.

Her grades dropped a little and she didn't really care, and she missed track practices a few times as well. Sometimes she'd be walking around aimlessly in campus and coming back to the room late at night. The only thing that bothered her was the act of shooting Maya. She hardly spoke to anyone, except exchanging a few words with Sol.

She curled herself in bed and covered herself with the blanket. She didn't even feel hungry. She had no mood to do anything.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
OOC: Sorry for not posting, school began again.

Funny thing about LSD, it's really not the smartest thing to take in mast amounts, well Johnny learned that tonight. He was sitting in a hospital bed, his drugs were gone and he was now handcuffed to the bed waiting to be taken off to...well wherever he was going, ironically, he had no clue where the cops were taking him.

A knock echoed I the room, and Johnny turned to the door to see his father standing there, no look of concern or even any emotion to his son that had just O.D. on enough drugs to make the joker blush.

"Sup dad, done banging whores for one day?" Johnny asked with amusement, his father had always been a joke in his eyes, and his father knew it.

His father though didn't even show any feeling to the comment; he just strolled over to his son and stroked his cheek fatherly. "We should have aborted you." With that, he began to smash his fist into Johnny face, and body, rapidly.

Crimson red blood had now been covering Johnny face and his father's right hand as the man finely stopped his attack on his legacy. "You know how many strings I had to pull so you wouldn’t be carried off to prison!" He bellowed inside the room.

"Oh, go f**k off you piece of Wall Street trash! You only give a shit about what happened because it'll run your public image!" Every time Johnny said a word more blood would spill out from his mouth, his dad really did a number on his face.

"You know John...” The elder man began to pace around the room as if he was about to attack Johnny again. "I've been wondering, if you really don't give a damn if you live or die, why the f**k not just shoot yourself, hey here's a clue, just f**king hang yourself! That'd be a lot easy to play off than saying you had a accidently overdose, even though we all know you’re just a braid dead, useless sack of crab junkie that would never be if I pulled out of that filth whore you call a mother!!" Not even a second after he had finished his rant about his son did Johnny start laughing as if his lungs were about to implode.

It wasn’t a laughter of joy, no he had forgotten how to fake those, it was only a laughter of bitter and utter resentment for the man in front of him. "You think I care if I die you ass? No I don't. The only reason I came to this crapsack school is because I was hoping that killer clown would have did me in too.But woopy doo!" Johnny yelled as he was spinning his head in a circle motion, "The son of bitch never got me. Hell, the only reason I'm in this bed was because dyeing of a O.D. would show everyone back home on how screwed up the perfect man is."

Johnny layed his head back down on the pillow as the blood on his face became crusty and dry from being exposed to air for the convo. "So what now daddy" he said in a mock tone of pride for the scum know as his father.

"Nothing, you’re not coming home with me, I only came to bail you out again." With that, Johnny's father began to walk out of the hospital room, but he stopped in the doorway and looked back at Johnny. "By the way, your mother had died. Her funeral's next week might as well come if you ever gave a shit about the slut."

Johnny didn't say anything after his father delivered his final message to him, nor did he give reply to the final insult to his mother. "Whatever”. Was all he said, not to his father though, his father had already left the room. Whatever, he said it to himself, to his mother, to her memory.

He just sat there, for hours, long after the nurse had fixed him up from his father's wrath, long after he had pissed his bed because they refused to uncuff him until the drugs were fully out of his body. This wouldn't change anything, this wasn’t some damn anime were a parent dies and you suddenly change, this was life, were death is the normal and you just move on.

"One mouth big freaking difference. Right mom?" Johnny asked a tombstone with the words Lilly on it. "Ironically his dad had buried the body close, not because of Johnny though, but in his words "I want that whore’s body to even rot far away from me!" Family love, always pleasant.

This was a naturally week for Johnny now, he was off most of the drugs he was taking, mainly because he couldn't get past his P.O. without getting a dirty Uren test, so now he had to make do with getting piss drunk instead. So that's where we pick up with Johnny or John now, he had gotten tired of having to correct teacher’s ad frie......well he didn't have any friends to correct anyway, so just teachers.

"So mom, I've been doing a little better in school ya know? I actually got a A on my last lab class. Who ever knew watching you cook meth would come in handy?" He asked as he took another sip of his beer. It wasn’t like him and his mother was ever really close, but it did help to vent to someone, even if that someone is a tombstone.

Taking one final swig of his beer, John tossed the empty glass at a nearby gravestone and then stood up. "I'll be back next week. Later moms" With that he placed some roses he stole from some couple and made his way back to the school.

Not much had changed since a month had pasted, his dad was still a judge, and he was still a junkie, hell the only thing that had changed was that murders weren't going around the school anymore.

John was dressed today in his normal streets, jeans that had rips on the knees, a skull t-shirt, a black denem jacket, and fingerless gloves on his hands, yup he looked like a thousand freaking bucks. He hadn't had a hair cut either so now his hair was beginning to reach his shoulders; his bangs on the side of his eyes were driving him mad.

First, he had to check up on a few things. One of those things being was some hidden cameras he had put in some of the students rooms during the whole Murder clown bull, or what that crap was, he really never actually got involved in it. One room he remembered putting it into was a kid named Jason's room, never really checked on them, and neither did he get off on it either, he just did it to maybe catch some freaky stuff and sell it around the bar he liked to sneak in.

Something did though grace his mind that didn't have to do with....well whatever this sick-minded teen had always going through his head. He remembered once he had looked at the hidden camera in a girl name Nami's room, and he had to say she was pretty hot, too bad a glitch would always happen to the camera before she started changing. Probably that damn clown screwing him from beyond the grave,

This girl Nami had always been in her room, moping, crying, and all that girl stuff. I mean sure he wasn’t no real social cat, but that's more because he's a filthy, skateboarding, junkie who video tapes people in their own rooms. Does that really sound like the kind of person who's social able to make long lasting friendships?

He was bored though, bored of doing rarely anything new but spy, drink, and bang whatever passes out in the bar, maybe he'd try to get to know this Nami girl.

Sooner than he thought John had reached the girl's door, he sat himself on the floor near her door than gave a knock on her door with his foot and waited for a reply.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sol once again found the person he cared most about upset and he felt a familiar pain in his chest. The ache was dull yet sharp, and he had no one to heal it. Bone was gone, but he took something from everyone. In the end, he really did get the last laugh. Hanami could make him feel better, but she seldom talked anymore. He was concerned when her grades dropped and she started missing track, but didn't say much. He couldn't take any more of this and had to talk. He walked into the room and threw the blanket off her, grabbing her shoulders as he directly stared into her eyes.

"Nami, you can't go on like this. Your grades have dropped, you're missing tracks, Nami you're worrying me. I don't like seeing you like this, I hate it. I hate this wondeful person I love is beating herself up. Nami, what you did to Maya was wrong but not evil. The world isn't just black and white, there are shades of grey. You need to let go of the past and move on. You believe in me, right? Then believe in me who believes in you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back