• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Closing her eyes, she lost herself in the kiss they shared. It was wonderful. She wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, her fingers lightly caressing the nape of his neck and playing with his curls as they kissed. When he broke the kiss she let out a contented sigh, and when she opened her eyes she met his fixed gaze at her. Before she could say anything else, she had given a small gasp at the actions of his hands.

She closed her eyes, her arms dropping from his neck to the bed and her breaths quickening. "And now, what is it you desire?" He asked. She placed the back of her hand on the upper region of her face, partly hiding her face from his gaze. "...It's...embarrassing..." She breathed out. She wanted him to caress her more, love her more, but was too shy. She was feeling hot. "Touch me...anywhere." She finally said, although her hand never left her face because she still felt too shy to look at him and ask him to do it.

gene chaos

"See, with your fake rambo heroics, this girl will die. I have c4s placed all over this whole building, with the the touch of this button, this whole building will explode. There is no escape. Ive planned this from detail to detail, I even hid this very chainsaw underneath your own bed! But you are so retarded to have even noticed..."

What!!!? freaking C4! how the hell did a clown get this!? obviously he's no ordinary clown, he has tactics and edge of a pro, and to boot he's of his rocker. He even manages to move around campus and town early avoiding both authorities and her. who is he, and why become so active now? Jabberwocky was perplexed by the mystery of the clown she thought back to the situation at hand. That guy was in trouble and as much as she hated to help a man pig, she knew if the clown was not stopped now Nina wouldn't be safe.

At that time sirens began to blare from outside the building. "You hear that clown? The cops have already got this place surrounded. You should give up, Now."

Jabberwocky took this opportunity to strike, she ran from her corner crouching low to avoid any unnecessary swings from this guys saw, She would first use the butt of the fire extinguisher aimed square into the side of his face a low kick aimed to the gut and to cover their escape she fired off the extinguisher at the clown,"mister clown time for you to cool of, and next time it be your balls i hit with this extinguisher". she bellowed her voice full of hate.

"unless you too wanted an encore of this clowns performance then i suggest we leave" she said to the two. She would dash off at the fastest speed she could manage to get down the hallway to exit the building. As they would exit the building she hoped that Cody and maya was behind her and that the clown wouldn't follow, " Aye cops!! the building is rigged to blow! try to move everyone away from here!!!"

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She looked up at the ceiling with half lidded eyes, panting. She had never thought it would feel this way. She hasn't been doing much but she was exhausted. His touch and everything he did made her shiver and tremble, she recalled the electrifying sensations running through her as he touched her. She closed her eyes, her breaths calming down slowly.

"Sol...come here." She called out softly as she wanted to be in his arms. She felt his head on her thigh, and she couldn't help but giggle. She sat up slowly, making him rest his head on her lap comfortably as she sat. She looked down at him and kissed his forehead. "I love you." She smiled and giggled again. "No more questions to ask?"

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He regained his normal breathing and smiled. He got up and said nothing at first, but simply kissed her until they were lying on the bed again. He pulled a blanket over them and held her nubile form near his. He sighed happily and shook his head,

"No, just the one before we let sleep have us dearest, did you enjoy it?"

He knew he did, he enjoyed every moment of her. He snuggled comfortably, she was warm. He thought if he adored her any more then his heart might give out.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She gave a contented sigh as she rest her head against his chest, feeling his arms around her. "Yes..." She answered with a shy smile, looking up at him. She averted her gaze from his eyes to his chest and her fingers played on his chest.

"I'm happy." She said, expressing her feelings in the simplest way. "I've never felt this happy for such a long time. Thank you, Sol." She kissed his cheek. She snuggled comfortably in his arms, and was on the verge of falling asleep as she blinked to stay awake.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
EDIT-
A struggle between Codys sword and Bones's saw was current situation, Bone had the higher ground plus his physical strength was giving him the upper hand
against Cody.

You speak as if I'm doing this just for my self, well you're dead wrong! I could care less about whatever bullshit you have planned,
the moment you hurt my friends was the moment you dug you're own grave!"

"Too bad your friends arent here to see you die, its a shame because they dont care about you. Plus I dug a grave of my own this morning you sill fool..haha...I put in a live body in there!, too bad " as he replied with humor.

As he was getting closer to killing Cody with the saw, he unexpectedly felt a blow to the head.

"What the hell?! What the fuck was that?!" he said in surprise as he caught the kick, but was temporarily blinded by the smoke of the extinguisher.

"mister clown time for you to cool of, and next time it be your balls i hit with this extinguisher". she bellowed her voice full of hate.

He heard the voice of a female while smoke was on him.

"Oh I see...thats not one of the dweebs's voices...makes it more fun!" he heard their footsteps running away from them toward the exit.

"RUN! But Im warning you you will find it that it wont help you..haha" he said as the smoke finally cleared.

" Aye cops!! the building is rigged to blow! try to move everyone away from here!!!"

The cops got out of their squad cars, but something wasnt right.

"You didnt think I would come to the party by myself, did you?! Especially doing all the hard work....GOONS, finish them!" he made contact thru radio communications.

A large number of face painted clowns were at the top of the building. But unlike Bone they wore regular clothes.

One of them had a rocket launcher, among others, who launched a number of rocket ammo toward the police down under.

A big explosion happened, in which the as squad cars and polices officers went up in flames.

But surely more cops where coming their way.

The explosion made a fire barrier around, outside of the exit. Making sure of no escape thru that way.

"I told you, you dont know who you are messing with.....king kong aint got shit on me!"

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"Okay. I'll protect her for you. I wouldn't want you to feel bad or anything with those legs." He chuckled and let go of Jason's hand.

"I really appreciate this buddy, you dont know how much this means to me." he said gratefully.

Ubi just yawned, grinned and said, "No. of course I'm not, i didn't think we hid things from one another."

"Alright, well good then....but as you know you can always talk to me about anything..." he assured him but still feeling uncertainty about him.

"Yeh hello?? Cal...." Ubi then made a call.

Jason then turned his attention to Lilly. He sighed, and stared at her, "Please be ok...I wish things were diferrent for both of us...I dont want to lose you" he gave her kiss on the cheek.

"God I need to get out of this bed...been here for hours...need some fresh air, I guess I can take a stroll on the wheelchair." he thought as he got out of the bed, which he was sure the doctors wouldnt of approved but he felt fine.

The wheelchair was close enough for him to slide away from the bed to the chair with ease. He first moved his legs first toward the direction of the chair, out of determination, will, and closure he tried to move his legs. "C'mon you can do this...." he tried to no avail.

He then felt his left toe twitch, it gave him a small hope, but soon came to reality that it was probably just a misplaced nerve acting on its own.

He sighed, and jumped on his chair.

"Hey Ubi, I'll be back, just going out for a stroll, dont worry I'll be alright" he told and notified him.

It felt weird, and hard to get used to, but he managed. He used his hands to move the wheels on his chair. "This aint so bad" he thought to himself, as he moved thru the halls.

He then exited out into the courtyard, full of clean cut grass, and plenty of trees. Jason felt at peace there, and gave him hope.

"I hope Lilly doesnt look at me any different..." he said with uncertainty about their future.

He then looked at the news on the tv, "This is Telecast news reporting in, we have a terrorist group with clown facepaint terrorizing a dorm building which is apart of Hawthorne University, as of right now we are not sure how many people have been killed......"

Jason felt this bad feeling at his stomach, "I hope Cody, Sol, and Nami are alright!" he said worried about them.

"Its Bones doing...Im sure of it..I cant stand by here while they might be endanger" he said with intent.

He then grabbed a near by shirt from the laundry, and took off the one they gave him at the hospital. He still had his pants from the day before. Earlier before, he stole a surgeon knife from the doctor for protection against anybody who would try to hurt him or the people he cared for in case of danger. He had stuck that in his pocket.

"Guys are you all alright?!, Im coming as soon as I can!" he called and left a message to Cody, Sol, and Nami, to make sure they were alright as he went on his way.

"I may be more vulnerable now than ever before, but Im not going down without a fight, Im sorry Lilly, and Ubi, but I cant just watch, and stay here. He didnt notify them." as he sneaked thru the back exit.

The school was just a few minutes away, which if it wasnt so close, Jason would of died on that fateful day. He crossed the street toward the school, and dodged the traffic. He tried to hurry as much as possible.

He finally got nearby, and hid behind a dark alley so he wouldnt be noticed by Bone if he was nearby.

He headed for an entrance that alot of people didnt use or was really noticeable compared to the others and entered the building.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami was nearly about to fall asleep until she heard her phone ring. And so did Sol's phone. She got up, looking at Sol curiously. She leaned over to grab her phone on the table beside, and she flipped it open, seeing that there was a voice message from Jason. She felt a little relieved that Jason was contacting her. He must safe, she thought.

She listened to his voice message on the phone and she quirked an eyebrow, wondering what he was talking about. He sounded frantic, as if there was some danger occurring near them. Just then she heard a huge explosion and she dropped her phone, startled. She looked at Sol worryingly. She got off the bed, running towards the window. She looked outside. Not far away she could see flames rising. She gasped. It was Cody's dorm. She turned back to look at Sol. "Sol! Cody's there, the place is on fire!" She said, grabbing her clothes, wearing them as fast as she could. "We have to help." She insisted, even though her arm was still recovering. It could be Bones, he could be terrorizing the place.

She grabbed his hand, holding it tightly in hers. "We have to go. I can't let anyone else be injured anymore." She said desperately, her fear for Cody's safety clouding her mind.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Though he was tired and would've liked to fall asleep with his girlfriend, Sol knew his priorities.He nodded with his fierce eyes and agreed, their friends meant a lot to them. Though the walk their would take them atleast twenty minutes, they had to go no matter what. Dressing as quickly as he could, he grabbed Hanami's hand and walked out the door, locking it as he did. He navigated her through the eeriely silent halls of the building until they were outside. He stopped and looked at the flames in the distance, he was shocked but put on a brave face for Hanami. He closed his eyes for a second and then opened them again with renewed vigor. Walking towards the distant fire, he squeezed Hanami's hand as he did.

Awards
Cody was surprised when an Asian girl suddenly showed up, knocking Bone on the head and creating a chance to escape. She yelled back to him and Maya as she ran away. "Maya, Go with her! I'll hold off this clown." She wanted to say no, after all he was the only person she knew and trusted at the moment. However Cody sent her a glare that pretty much gave her no other choice. "O-Okay! Please be careful." With that Maya ran off to catch up with Nina. Cody put his attention back to Bone.

"You didn't think I would come to the party by myself, did you?! Especially doing all the hard work....GOONS, finish them!" "What, you have backup!?" Somethings wrong here, who is this guy? He's no ordinary killer. He has way too many resources. "I told you, you don't know who you are messing with.....king kong aint got shit on me!" "Tch, You're a sick bastard, you know that?" Cody stood his ground, getting in the way of Bone chasing after Maya. He held the sword up towards the clown. "You'll have to get through me first bub, and just so you know I haven't even been trying half as hard as I can. You see, I hate exerting myself for no reason. Now just try and kill me!"

"Hey wait!" Maya screamed at Nina to slow down, that didn't work so she sprinted up to her. She was going a bit too fast, so when her clumsy legs tripped she ended up falling right into Nina. "Owww~ Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized, getting up awkwardly. "Umm, thanks for helping us back there." She thanked Nina in a timid tone. "Where are we going now? There are clowns all over the dorm, they have all the exits locked down.."

gene chaos

"FREAK!!!!" Nina shouted surprised by the car bursting into flames infront of her, she put her hand blocking the path so maya wouldn't run into it. was.... was that a rocket launcher? she thought stunned, looking back to cody " what the fcuk did you guys do to piss him off!? he's spending all the big stuff on you guys!!" She knew that they could get through the flames with the extinigsher but if they had more rockets, then getting through the flames would be pointless.

"damn" she mumbled. looking back she knew they have to find a side exit not that open. It concerned her what waited for them else where in other exits, then she remembered this place is rigged to blow. "Freak it, hey girl this ways blocked we gotta find another way out!" Looking back toward bone and cody ,she would step next to cody the fire extingisher in a defenisve postion. "That ways no good, find us another" she commanded him.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"Tch, You're a sick bastard, you know that?" Cody stood his ground

"You'll have to get through me first bub, and just so you know I haven't even been trying half as hard as I can. You see, I hate exerting myself for no reason. Now just try and kill me!"

"Oh really?, haha. I know you more than you know yourself, I dont even have to try with you. You couldnt defeat me even if I was blind. We are all serial killers, deep inside, we are your brothers, we are your friends, we are everywhere. And there will be more of you people dead by tomorrow" he said unimpressed.

"So what, you aint running? A few minutes ago you were just running away scared shitless. Now that, that girl saved you from death, you feel you got some courage in the tank?, pathetic. Im going to enjoy this..." he said as he grabbed his saw ready to strike.

Suddenly Bone received a call from his radio, "Sir, we have spotted someone on the left wing of the building on a wheelchair, we believe it is Jason. Should we pursue him? "

Bone couln't believe it. "What?! He should be broken!...it wasnt suppose to be time yet...but no matter. I will deal with this myself.. You guys just hurry your asses down here from the roof, and take care of the rest! we dont want to have a bad play date now do we.." he said with a smirk.

He then put his attention back to Cody. "This is your lucky break, Cody. I got some more important and unfinished business to attend to, seems you got sometime to find yourselves an exit before my henchmen arrive..have a nice day" he said with a chuckle as he turned his back without hesitation and got out from the commission door he first entered.

He walked thru the halls toward the left wing, in search of Jason.

Jason moved slowly with his wheelchair, cautious of his surroundings. He saw the dead bodies on the ground everywhere. "This guy is not human, I hope my friends are ok" he thought to himself with disbelief.

He first peeked before turning a corner checking to see if their were any of bones henchmen or Bone himself. "Its clear". He proceeded.

Suddenly he heard squeaky footsteps coming closer and closer, but wasnt sure from what direction it was coming from. Jason only had two paths he could go, picking the wrong one could end him. "Damn...ok Im heading toward the right direction."

But as he heard headed toward that path, he sensed a presence behind him. "Jason...oh Jason...my my my...look at you, looking all pathetic." It was Bone.

Jason took a deep breath, and turned around. "Ah the person I was just looking for, looks like you got some friends this time around"

"I cant be a clown without friends, but I am surprised you came here. But Im glad. You know Jason, you may not see this, but your my little experiment." he said with intent joy.

"Experiment? What are you trying to say?...." Jason was confused.

"See, when I shot you down. I added a special kind of powder chemical to the bullet that hit you. As with the chemical on the bullet, it attacked the nerves on your legs. Which blocked its path to the brain, in which made you to not feel your legs, and made you paralised. See I have created all sorts of drugs, biological weapons, and special kinds of chemicals to litter these streets with but I needed someone with a strong immune system, and healthy person from this specific strong chemical. I had your blood checked on one of your doctor visits. And you were the one to have the strongest immune system that I found. To test them with. It was a biological weapon I created some time ago. But I didnt expect to see you so soon. But non the less I have good news"

"Oh yeah?...what would that be..." he said unphased as he was sure it was another one of his jokes.

"I just saved a bunch of money switching to Geico! hahaha. I just couldnt resist, but on a serious note I have the cure right now..in my pocket. Tho Im not sure what kind of side effects it might have as I havent tested anybody with it. Wouldnt it be great to walk again? I know you must be desperate. I needed to paralyse you with the chemical, in order to see if this cure would work. You know how much. Lilly must be really stressed and tired about you at this point, having to look after you every second of the day." he said trying to convince him.

Jason couldn't believe it, his eyes widened. "A cure?! It gave Jason hope. But he knew it was too good to be true, especially those side effects he was talking about.

"But the doctors said it was the bullet hit my spine!" he replied.

"Dont make me laugh, I had the doctor blackmailed to say that." I thought it was funny.

But still if it could bring back his legs, that would be a miracle, it was tempting. He thought about it but came to the conclusion, it was most likely some other type of dangerous substance.

Jason started to move towards Bone slowly.

"You know Bone...It would be great to walk again..." as he got close enough for Bone to give him the cure.

"Yes!...I knew you would come thru" as he pulled out the cure our of his front pocked.

".......But it would be better to see you die!" Jason took the knife out of his pocket, and plunged it at towards bone.

"Jason...you really shouldnt of have done that.." Bone felt dissapointment, and rage. Grabbed his hand, and pulled him out of his wheelchair. The knife fell from his hands, and to the floor.

Bone picked him up and threw him from wall to wall, and to the floor again. "You cant kill me! You pathetic piece of scum..." as he stomped on his repeadedly.

Jason was battered and bruised

"Look at you, Kids these days I swear. You couldnt take me when you had legs, so what makes you think you can take me now! You will take this, and you will be gratefull! Be a good genie pig!" as he shoved the substance to his mouth.

Jason tried to resist, but was no use.

"Now we will see what this will do to you, oh what fun!" as he made a final blow to him on his head.

Knocking him out.

"I'll be checking up on you soon..." he said as he walked away.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami and Sol headed their way towards the dorm, and she saw the police cars burning in flames. She frowned in pity. How could someone be so cruel? She wondered where Cody and Jason were. But the entrance was locked and it didn't seem like there was any way in. "How do we get in? How do we save them?" She asked Sol.

There has to be a back entrance somewhere... She looked around. She wasn't one to find hidden passages and doorways, but... She looked at Sol. "We'll know some way in...won't we?" She asked him hopefully. She looked at the ground in worry. "I wonder if Jason and Cody are alright..." She had an unease in the pit of her stomach again.

Awards
Cody dropped the sword from his hands, letting it clank against the wood floor. "After all that he just up and leaves?" He turned around to Nina. "Well I think we should use this chance to get out of here, I'm Cody by the way, that's Maya." He introduced himself and Maya, then staring towards the exit, into the hall. "With Bone out of the picture we can just make a break for one of the exits. We may run into some trouble, but not as much as if we stayed here. You ready?"

"I... Yes.." Maya mumbled, a bit of fear still present in her voice. Cody began to walk carefully ahead, motioning for her and Nina to follow. Her legs were wobbly, but she followed close behind him. Going through the halls now the full impact of Bone's rampage was as clear as day. Bone's chainsaw did a messy job of cleaving through the students, and the hall was painted crimson with blood. This made Maya feel nearly noxious, so she moved closer to Cody, grabbing his shirt. She didn't speak, because she felt as though if she tried the only thing that would come out would be a pathetic whimper. They turned a corner, and something grabbed Cody's attention.

"Jason!?" Sure enough there on the ground was the college football star. He didn't look too good, his body was covered in fresh bruises. "Hey Jason, can you hear me, what happened?"

gene chaos

"what hes gone after that"Jabberwocky was confused, why leave after that? what did he need to do now prime the nuke? launch some SAM's? what? well either way they needed to get out this building.

Nina would walk behind the two guarding the rear"This body is called Nina, you can use that name though the others call me jabberwocky. Cody i got to ask do you have any clue who that man is?" she asked still trying to figure out the mystery off the clown. She would pause and look at Maya and Cody when the two would suddenly stop.

Jason!?" Sure enough there on the ground was the college football star. He didn't look too good, his body was covered in fresh bruises. "Hey Jason, can you hear me, what happened?"

"who?"Jabberwocky questioned before she noticed the body on the ground, was this what bone went to do? She would notice the wheel chair several feet away. " hey guys this - jason wouldn't have come in this far, there may be a door around here. doubt we can make it without being seen but its better than staying here." she said. The fire extinguisher still ready in her hands.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Jason while knocked out, dreamed of Lilly. He saw her face turning around and smiling at her. But soon it took a turn for the worst when Bone shot and
killed her while hearing her scream and asking him for help.

"Jason!?" "Hey Jason, can you hear me, what happened?" he heard a voice in the distance which interrupted his dream.

"Cody?..." he said with surprise as he awakened but his visioned was still blurred.

He was weak, bruised up, and not sure what was going on.

hey guys this - jason wouldn't have come in this far, there may be a door around here.
doubt we can make it without being seen but its better than staying here." He heard another voice, someone who he never heard before.

"Who is this?..." he said thought as he pointed at the direction to the exit.

He then remembered Bone had him consume the dangerous "Cure". He was regaining his strength.

"What happened with Bone?!" he asked with uneasyness. Non the less he didn't appear to be with them.

He felt alot of pain on his legs as he tried to move them. "That clown actually did it...but at what cost" he said referring to the side effects Bone mentioned.

He was able to stand up, but was limping from the pain.

"Alright guys its time to head out, its not a quick exit, but its the only we have for right now." It wasnt the same exit door that he came in from, as thats how he got spotted from, and could be waiting there for an ambush. They would have to go to a more distant exit.

----------------------------------------------------------

Bone walked over to the commons room where he was last at with Cody, Maya, and Nina.

"Ah I cant wait to see there dead bodies.." He was ecstatic, and expected them to be caught and killed by the time he got there.

But his smile turned to a frightening frowned as he saw that his henchmen failed to arrive in time to have them captured.

"You guys have really messed up my groove! This is not acceptable, Larry?....where is Larry?.." as he called in one of his henchmen over.

"I put you in charge of my henchmen to take care of this mess didnt I?...What the hell Larry...I invite you to the house to watch cable, I let you use my nintendo wii, play Go Fish, being a good boss, and this is what I get?.......well fcuk you Larry!" He viciously takes larrys shotgun, and blows his head off.

The henchmen were in shock, and intimidated.

"Ok this is what happens when you dont follow orders, any questions?" he asked unpleasently

One of them raises their hands.

Bones shoots him down.

"Anyone else?...." he replied.

No one raised their hands in panic.

"Ok good.....now go and capture them now!....."

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
[Just came back from forum vacation, I don't know what's really happening. Though Trunks gave me a brief summary:]

Gabriel seemed to manifest himself from the shadows,
"Bone this has come to far,"

Gabriel tensed up, a look of darkness rose through him.
---------------------------------------------
Bone quickly turned around,
"Who the fuck are you?"
---------------------------------------------
Gabriel Icarus Boimoux the prick had faded a way, a stronger, far more moral character stood in Gabriel's original footsteps:
"I want to know why you're doing this..."

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
As Jason, Maya, Cody, and Nina headed toward the exit, they would have to cross numerous halls, doors, stairs etc.

"We got to be careful guys, these men are heavily armed. They can be anywhere around this school by now." he said as he turned the corner to another hall.

But quickly stepped back.

There was one of Bones clowned henchmen by the end of the hall, he was armed with an AK-47, which was the only way to head to their path.

"Damn...cant we ever catch a break?...we are going to need a distraction"

Suddenly Jasons vision started to blurr once again, he started to get woozy. He started to feel sick, he was trying to hold it but was no use. He vomited on the floor.

"What the hell?" he thought as he looked that it was blood.

----------------------------------------
"Bone this has come to far,"

"I want to know why you're doing this..."

Bone sensed somebody in the distance, but couldnt see who it was as he was hiding in the darkness.

"Because I can...I dont have to explain myself to you." Bone thought thinking what he was trying to pull.

Im guessing your another loser trying to take me down? right?..Well grow some balls and step out of the shadows before I do, and stab the hell out you. Better answer me quick, before I kill you. Get at me!" he said unimpressed.

Last edited:

gene chaos

Jason would head off infront them Nina was about that confused, he was in a wheelchair before how did he suddenly start walking? either way he knew the area better than they did. He would stop momentarily as he was about to turn the corner. " whats the hold up?" she asked unaware of the clown down the corner. Jason would suddenly vomit a lot of blood out" Whoa possessed!?" she snickered, but her momentary fun would sour as she heard foot steps down the hall. thats why he stopped.

She wpuld jump pass jason, maya, and cody tossing the fire extinguisher at the clown goon as she touched down she hide behind the corner momentarily. The clown would fire off a small burst of fire at the extinguisher causing the pressurized canister to explode. Nina would dash at him sticking low and to the wall to try avoid fire. A round would graze her shoulder causing her to winch, but that didn't stop her determination. shew would grab the barrel from below turned it to side so it wouldn't hit her and knee the guy in the balls and give him a right hook to his face. She expected him to go down but that didn't happen, he would head butt her and puncher in the chest. she would fall the blinded goon still in front of her, gun aimed roughly at her

"freak"

Last edited:
Awards
"Whoa Jason, what's wrong? You really shouldn't be out of the hospital should you!?" Cody was obviously alarmed by Jason's sudden sickness, but then Nina suddenly ran ahead, attacking the goon in their path. It seemed to be going well, but ended up with Nina in a bad spot. "Cody! She's in trouble!" Maya yelled out as Nina fell to the ground. "Dammit, stay here with Jason Maya!" Cody ran at the clown, catching him off balance. he grabbed the gun, forcing it downwards. In reaction the goon pulled the trigger, causing the floor to be riddled with bullets. The clip ran dry, and as it did Cody sent a powerful elbow to the man's jaw, lifting him off the ground. The clown fell motionless to the tiled floor, knocked out. "Heh, who knew clowns had glass jaws?"

With that threat out of the way Cody turned to Nina, offering a hand to help her up. "That was a pretty gutsy move, can't say I aprove. But whatever, it's clear now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back