• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He genuinely smiled at her gesture and murmured,

"Thank you…I liked you because, well, you were you. A real Lilly."

He enjoyed the touch of her hand on his, mostly because for once someone put their hand on his instead of the other way around. He pondered over her question before grinning good heartedly and leaning even more forward so he could whisper,

"I’m working on it as we speak, greatest mystery of all actually: quest for happiness."

He sat back normally and sipped his coffee, a French vanilla, and continued their staring contest. After a few sips he looked out in the rain and felt a pang, like something was wrong. It made him think of Nami…

She needed him, but what about his own happiness? Was he allowed to be selfish? For once, could he care about himself instead of others? Lilly’s relationship was just as fake as his was…. No, he would do this the right way. Glancing at the small stage where local performances were going on, he winked at Lilly before walking over to a man and borrowing his acoustic guitar. Sitting down comfortably, he checked to see it was tuned properly and proceeded to sing something that seemed to match his current situation.

"I met a man of two feet tall
This man was quite ambitious
In a world that is so vicious,
To us all…"

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Suddenly, Lilly felt a jab in her heart, like something was wrong, but she pushed it away as Sol gave her a wink. He stood up,

“Sol…wh-?” she asked but her question was answered as he walked up the stage that a performer had just finished, with a few exchange of words. The man gave Sol the guitar, tuning it quickly, Lilly cocked her head to the side, curious to know.

”I met a man of two feet tall,
this man was so ambitious

in a world that is so vicious
to us all”

Lilly smiled to him, her eyes filled with compassion. Listening to every word he spoke he was after all a wonderful singer… he seemed to sing a song that spoke to her heart, he, like her, had fallen into a relationship that at the time was filled with so much passion, but their own sleflessness had caused them to continue it. Her mind travelled to Jason, she wondered what he was thinking, she wondered if he even loved her anymore.

He mind travelled from Jason to Sol…he was very charming, and she could see why Nami fell for him…he gave her everything, even his happiness.

When the song ended she clapped… the café applauded. When he walked over she said “I never knew you could sing?” she smiled “You were wonderful”

Her eyes were in awe of him, she was speechless.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sol went red and managed a humble,

"Oh gosh, um, ah, thanks..."

He smiled at her and crossed his hands while tilting his head ever so slightly. His eyes glistened and he felt so much...at home. He laughed and said,

"All the men in our family know how to sing, makes singing Christmas charols fun."

He thought for a while before before continuing,

"Lets tell riddles to each other, like we used to...Imagine you're in this room, just a plain room with four walls, a ceiling, a floor. No doors, no windows. The room is indestructable, and 8 metres by 8 metres. Every two mins, the walls move in by half a metre. How do you get out?"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami's eyes had dried up after a while, and she took a deep breath. Remembering Sol's words of encouragement, she rubbed her puffy eyes and stood up. Walking back towards their dorm room, she decided to make things right. She'll tell him what happened, and she'll hope for the best to happen. If he does get angry at her, she'll understand why. As long as she can explain what has happened.

She walked back to the dorm a little slowly, but with confidence. She'll be fine. Opening the door of the room, she walked into the shower and took a quick shower. She stepped out of the shower and sneezed, shivering slightly. She shouldn't have been such a depressed idiot. Where was that old Nami? Just because of what has happened with Bones...she felt like crying again. She inhaled sharply. "Things will be fine." She told herself. She dressed into dry clothes.

Taking a seat next to window, she looked outside while it was raining, and leaned her head on the cool window. All she had to do was wait for him so she could tell him the truth. "Things will be fine." She repeated under her breath, keeping a slightly more positive thought. She could return to her old self, if she learns to let go.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
"Oh gosh, um, ah, thanks..."

Lilly laughed at the slightly reddened Sol, He smiled at her and crossed his hands while tilting his head ever so slightly. He proceeded to return the laugh and say "All the men in our family know how to sing, makes singing Christmas charols fun."

“Oh how I do wish to see you family at christmas then, my family use to drink too much eggnogg, and reminiss about the old times” she laughed as she remebered the good times of her own family at christmas…

"Lets tell riddles to each other, like we used to...Imagine you're in this room, just a plain room with four walls, a ceiling, a floor. No doors, no windows. The room is indestructable, and 8 metres by 8 metres. Every two mins, the walls move in by half a metre. How do you get out?"

“Oh gosh” she said “I remember you telling me this one, oh gosh, ages ago now…oh I can’t remember do tell me, otherwise I’ll drive me insane” she laughed…

“I have a similar one for you, but knowing your such mind you’ll get it straight away okay, let me this…There are a few trees in a garden. On one of them, a pear tree, there are pears. But after a strong wind blew, there were neither pears on the tree or the ground…How come? I think it goes like that”

She smiled at him, Jason never told her riddles, she couldn’t believe how much fun she was having, what a day she has had so far. It could only get better she thought.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He got close to her face, his nose barely brushing hers. His eyes flickered over her face, and he breathed,

"I said imagine, didn't I?"

He leaned a bit back, but only a bit. He focused on her lips as he repeated the riddle to himself.

"Pears, pears, pears...pears! If there were two pears on the tree, and only one fell to the ground, there wouldn't be any pears left."

He sat more upright and smiled with his eyes. His eyes wandered and he found himself looking at Lilly's wrists. Chastising himself mentally, he forced his eyes somewhere else and concentrated on Lilly's pretty dress. Thinking of pears, he slightly blushed but betrayed no sign of it. Happily, he chirped,

"Well, I think I should get a prize for that one."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
He got close to her face, his nose barely brushing hers.

"I said imagine, didn't I?"

Lilly sighed, and laughed. “Oh of course, that was easy” she began shaking her head, Sol leaned back repeating the riddle…

"Pears, pears, pears...pears! If there were two pears on the tree, and only one fell to the ground, there wouldn't be any pears left."

He sat more upright and smiled with his eyes. “I knew you’d guess it, it took me forever to get it” she said taking the last sip of her tea.

"Well, I think I should get a prize for that one."

“I guess so” she said “Hmm, well I’ll pay for the coffee, so best get another cup if I’m paying” she said lightly.

She noticed his eyes had darted to her wrists a few times, but furthered focused on her dress, she wondered if he was wondering how it happened, she decided to tell him, but would he think less of her…would he just shrug it off…but it couldn’t hurt…she didn’t hurt herself anymore…she lied to herself remembering the sore on her side…but Sol seemed in a loving mood, he seemed happy more so then she had seen him.

”If your wondering about these” she placed her wrist on the table, softly feeling the scars that lay so lightly there “I regret it, but lifes to short to dwell on the bad times” she gave him a reassuring smile as she echoed his own words previously

“Now enough of that, where is that waitress, I'm feeling peckish, did you want to share one?" she indicated the pieces of cake in the window "I doubt I could finish one myself” she laughed, flicking her hair back.

"Oh speaking of cake, Jason is throwing a party later, are you planning on going?" She poured herself a glass of water, refilling his as well.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Well that could have gone a little better for the newest of the students. Aleu reacted initially the way that he wanted but she quickly became agitated and was emiting an aura of rage despite her calm exterior. Today, Layne learned to never sneak up on a blind woman with a dog, granted he has yet to "learn" why to avoid them with the dogs. Still, he was satisfied with his ability and raises up his hand as a show of peace but lowers it after realizing that this woman couldn't see it. Great, he had to use his words to plead for forgiveness, something that he has never been good at. He's sure that he could show just as much emotion through physical contact but something tells him that she would command her dog to attack if he tried doing that right now.

"It's Layne from earlier. I'm sorry if what I did was wrong, I just thought that it would be fun to sneak up on someone on purpose. Will you be able to forgive me? I meant nothing more than harmless fun from it."

Not a bad apology if you ask Layne, but apologies were never his strong point. Still, he got his point across that he meant nothing mean from it and the girl looked like she could use a friend right about now. Time to get to work. Layne hops over the bench easily enough and stands a distance away from the girl as he contemplates his next move. Before he reaches a conclusion as to what the consequences might be he grabs the girl's right hand with his hand pulls it in front of her before shaking it up and down. He lets the hand go and prepares to introduce himself a little more properly.

"I'm Layne. Jason and I grew up together and I recently transfered in. It's a pleasure to officially meet you."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
She hated how she reacted and his stunt, listening to the boy; she heard his name and started to relax. Feeling him jump over the thing, she allowed him to grab her hand and shake it. Afterwards, Aleu let her hand fall back to her side; hearing the proper introduction, she grinned at him. "Nice to meet you Layne, I’m Aleu. It’s nice to meet a friendly face." She said, a grin on her face, she heard a low whine from Juliet.

"I didn’t forget you girl, Layne this is Juliet. Sorry about that freak out, I don’t usually act that way." She laughed, a smile on her face, she tried to figure out something else to say; remembering that party she asked, "You know Jason's throwing a party right? Apparently there’s someone he wants me to meet, are you by chance Jason’s friend?"

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Jason and Nami borh stood there in the rain, in the guilt they both made. The rain poured harder. "I never betrayed someone like this...."

"Im sorry" she kept repeating.

His hair was wet, and his clothes drenched. He put his hands on her shoulders, "It is my fault as well, we both acted on each others feelings"

Suddenly he saw Nami run off into the distance, she headed to where the dorm building was.

"She must going to her dorm room, I cant let her do this alone"

As Jason was about to take off, he heard two familiar voices in the background.

"Layne, and Aleu? Good to see Layne is watching over her.,.its a wonder they didnt hear us or in Laynes case, see us either." he thought as this would allow him to catch up with Nami, and be able to have a clear out about what happened.

He ran off to her, as certain fans kept wanting an autograph, a hug, kiss, or whatever else they wanted from the football star.

"I cant right now, sorry..." he said as he declined everyone of them as he kept on running.

He made it to the dorm room, he knocked on the door.

"Nami, I told you before, you dont have to do things alone. Your one of my best friends, Open the door and lets talk about this....remember how we first met? You accidentally tripped on me on the hall, I thought you were just another groupie but you werent. You actually felt really bad about it, but I told you not to worry...... " he layed his head on the door as he layed his down reminiscing, comforting her.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami nearly fell asleep when she heard a knock on the door. Sol...? She thought excitedly as she walked towards the door. She would be able to explain things to him. Things will be fine if she was honest to him.

"Nami, I told you before, you dont have to do things alone. Your one of my best friends, Open the door and lets talk about this....remember how we first met? You accidentally tripped on me on the hall, I thought you were just another groupie but you werent. You actually felt really bad about it, but I told you not to worry...... "

She stopped, her hand just hovering above the doorknob. She opened it gently and stepped outside, closing the door behind them and standing in front of Jason with a serious expression. "I've decided to tell Sol the truth. It's better that way, before he finds out himself. I don't want to keep secrets from him."

"And I won't run away anymore. I was pathetic; letting the incident with Bones get over me like this. Nami isn't Nami if she's always depressed. I have to start moving forward." She said, and silence came over the two.

And then Nami sneezed. She sniffed. "I think I really need some medicine." She said meekly. She could a fever coming.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
"Don't worry about it. Your reaction was actually quite cute, if I do say so myself."

He then lowers to a knee and makes sure that he crunches some leaves or twigs while moving a little earth to reveal his action to the girl before scratching the dog named Juliet behind her ears. He finally stands back up as Aleu finishes up her own introduction and even asks him a couple of questions. Instinctively he nods as his response but quickly remembers that the girl could no see his action so he says, "Yea I know about the party. In truth, I think it might be a type of welcoming party for me. But it turns out that I am the guy that he wanted you to meet. I saw you walk out of the dorm room and thought that you were just being rude and not acknowledging the only two people in there. But I'm glad to see that I was mistaken."

Thinking of his friend he quickly looks around and decides that he needs to hunt the man down and find out if there is anything interesting to do, primarily if there is any store nearby that he can buy new video games at or even a gym that he can use to practice either his judo of sword play. "Hey, I've got an idea. You want to hunt Jason down? I accidently grabbed a sock of his on my way to take a shower earlier and I think Juliet here could use it to sniff him out. We can question him on this party for details, but knowing him he has yet to come up with any."

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"Its Jason...." he replied to her distant voice.

He could hear her steps coming closer to the door. He backed up a little as she unlocked the door and opened it.

"I've decided to tell Sol the truth. It's better that way, before he finds out himself. I don't want to keep secrets from him. And I won't run away anymore. I was pathetic; letting the incident with Bones get over me like this. Nami isn't Nami if she's always depressed. I have to start moving forward."

"Thats exactly what I was thinking we should do. Its better to tell them the truth instead of running away. We need to tell them what happened for us to move forward." assuring her uplifting her with a smile.

Water from the rain stop falling down from the sky, as the rain started to top. The clouds moved and shifted to another area. The sun then popped in its place, with it light shining bright upon them.

"Maybe a sign of hope that all is not lost?...." he said to her comforting her with encouragement.

Suddenly his phone rang, "Sir, the preparations are complete for the party." Jason had a group of his fans who were willing to set up the party for him. "Call me Jason....Anyway I appreciate everything you have done, I will be there soon." he replied. "Sorry, Jason. We are in stand by when you get here" said the crazed fan with amusement. "Just be sure you accommodate all the guest and especially my friends well.." He was going to do it himself, but he kept getting side tracked. He had invited a lot of people from school to the party, most of them he didn't know, as everyone was invited.

He hanged up, and look up at Nami "We will tell them at the party, that way we wont have to hunt them down, and all of us are going to be at one place"

He dialed his phone to everyone at the same time to tell everybody else about the party. "Guys, the party has started, the party is located at the Recreational Center by auditorium, We'll meet each other there"

And then Nami sneezed. She sniffed. "I think I really need some medicine."

"Seems you got a cold from the rain, I feel one coming on me as well. I got some medicine for both of us, its at my dorm room which I have to go at anyway since I need to get myself ready for the party, as I am really soaked and wet from the rain. We will meet everyone at the party."

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Maybe a sign of hope that all is not lost?...."

"...Right." She looked at Jason with a smile. "Hope is one thing I absolutely would need." Just then Jason's phone rang and she waited for him to finish talking on the phone.

"We will tell them at the party, that way we wont have to hunt them down, and all of us are going to be at one place."

She pondered on it for a moment, but it was probably a good idea. They'll just pull them away to one corner, where not many people could disturb them when they tell the truth. "Okay. That's a good idea."

When she sneezed and sniffed, Jason said, "Seems you got a cold from the rain, I feel one coming on me as well. I got some medicine for both of us, its at my dorm room which I have to go at anyway since I need to get myself ready for the party, as I am really soaked and wet from the rain. We will meet everyone at the party."

"Oh, okay. Wait, I'll just change into a different outfit for the party." She said, walking back into the room. She took a dark blue dress that fit her figure, not too formal and not too casual as well. She didn't put on a beanie this time, and wore some accessories to match. She came out of the room and looked at Jason. "Okay, let's go." She said, ready to follow him.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He waved her off and shook his head, insisting,

"No, no, I'll pay and that's that. We'll save the prize for a later day."

As she talked about her scars, he smiled gently in an understanding manner. Grasping her hands suddenly, he remarked:

"Exactly, life goes on. You don't need to hold on to things you don't want to."

His eyes glimmered with kindness, deep down he realised he was talking to himself more than anything. Letting go slowly, he talked more casually and said:

"Cake would be fine, as for the party...we'll see..."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Cake would be fine, as for the party...we’ll see”

“It wouldn’t be much fun without you” Lilly said genuinely.

The waitress came with a caramel and blueberry cake. Lilly continued “Seeing that you are paying, you deserve first bite” she offered him a medium sized bit from the spoon she picked up first, offering it to him to take a bite.

As they continued to eat, Lilly reflected, the rain began to pound upon the glass

“I hope you don’t mind getting wet, looks like it has set in” she gazed up at the sky, Sol seemed so different from when she first knew him...she could quite describe it. He reminded her of her father, when he use to stay with her. Testing her with riddles and seemingly enjoying what life had to offer.

Once they finished the cake it was time to leave. Lilly stood up, stretching her arms. She walked to the door and waited for Sol, when he arrived, she said

“Well, on the count of three, let’s run for it” she gave him a cheesy grin, her thoughts went to a time in her childhood, where she said the exact same thing to her dad before they had to run to the car, instead they had so much fun they ended up running home in the rain. Her step mom at the time was not impressed at all.

She smiled at the memory...

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
The sun shined brighter giving more light to the earth. He felt a little awkward walking back to his dorm with Lilly, like when a drunk person slept with somebody they then regretted when got sober, and then having to bump into that person after, feeling embarrassed. Which in a way their situation was similar to that. But he didnt let that bother him. "I was thinking, maybe this happened for a reason. Maybe this is a test of how true the love is for our respective relationship. At least we will find out how strong the love with our partners really is.."

Oh, okay. Wait, I'll just change into a different outfit for the party." She said, walking back into the room. Which she then soon came out.

"Well, that was quick." he said surprised, Lilly would take hours fixing herself up. Nami wore a blue dress for the party, "You look great Nami, Im sure Sol will find you captivating after seeing you." he said to cheer her up.

He led the way as they walked back to his dorm. It wasn't that far to his room, it was just a straight path with no interruption of blockage. He gave out a sigh, as he still felt extremely guilty "Hopefully this party will make everything straight. At the most, we will see Layne's drunk self go on about thinking his Super Mario again, knowing him." he said giving a playful smirk which lightened the mood.

Soon they arrived at his dorm, "Home sweet home.." he commented. He grabbed his key from his pocket and placed it in the key hole which was on the knob of the door. He opened the door, for her to get in. "It's a mess I know, Ubi, keep a mess around here..."

He closed the door behind them, and opened up a cabinet which contained the meds. He grabbed two pills, for Nami and himself. "Here you go" offering her the med with water for her to drink after. Which he did as well.

"You make yourself at home, while I go get ready, it shouldnt take long"

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He happily at the cake she offered and they finished the dessert in a blissful silence. He curtly paid for the small meal and walked towards the door where Lilly was waiting.

“Well, on the count of three, let’s run for it”

He smiled and took off his jacket, placing it into her hands as protection against the rain.

"Or, we could enjoy a walk in the rain"

They walked slowly towards the dorm, he used his hands to neatly cover the top of his head. As they became closer to the building, he remarked,

"Listen, I don't think I'll be attending the party. I know this is asking a lot, but I'd appreciate it if you kept me company in my room. If you'd like, I could show you my 'detective office' it's rather cool, actually."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
As they walked in the rain, the water running all over their clothes, they both were drenched by the time they got to the door area. He spoke to her,

“Listen, I don’t think I’ll be attending the party. I know this is asking a lot, but I’d appreciate it if you kept me company in my room. If you like, I could show you my ‘detective office’ it’s rather cool, actually”

The offer tossed in her head, she did say to Jason she would go, but at the moment she had been having a lovely time with Sol, and it was not as if Sol had bad intentions either.

“The offer sounds lovely, but first could we drop into my dorm, just so I can change out of these wet things” When they arrived at her and Jason’s dorm, she looked in her bag for the key, finding it, at the bottom, but to her shock the door was unlocked...

“That’s strange, I thought Jason would be at the party right now” she turned the knob of the door handle. Surprised she saw Nami, sitting on the bed, Jason’s unmade bed...

Oblivious to the negative thought that strolled into her head, she said “Nami! Oh right the dress, looks like your wearing one even cuter than the one I thought of? Sol, come on in, excuse the mess”

She climbed over an empty six pack of beer. Jason had been drinking again she assumed wrongly...She found the drawer where her clothes were producing a pair of black jeans and a single top; she found a jacket and a pair of converse.

She focused her attention to Nami “I’m very glad you decided to go, I can see Jason gave some of his encouragement then” joking towards Nami, not knowing how correct that sentence was.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He smiled and thanked her for her graciousness, it meant a lot for him. He followed her to her and Jason's room, interested by the fact the door was open. To his suprise and somewhat shock, he found Hanami open the messy room's bed. He nodded to her and said blankly but not unkindly,

"You look nice Nami. I'll be in our room, you have fun at the party then."

He walked outside and leaned against the entrance of the room until Lilly was prepared. Guiltily he admitted to himself that Lilly looked prettier in her attire then Hanami did in that dress. Sadly, he pushed the thoughts out of his head and began walking towards his room. For the second time in a day, he had to remind himself it wasn't just his room. Trying to distract himself, he joked:

"Wanna trade jackets? My wet leather one for yours that won't fit?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back