• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Have you ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that just about everybody has those days.

Me, I just watch Futurama or Family Guy. Humor always helps me.

Silent Killer

most of the time - i call my firneds to talk it all out but most of the time i get "im busy i'll call you back" i got that today about 7 hrs ago and i still nevr got called back...what a shock

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Personally, whenever I need to clear my mind with something, I play basketball. Granted, playing basketball is my favorite thing to do, but its something that works for me.

The point is, try finding something you love to do.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I don't have periods where I hate everything since I'm not a dumbass or a woman.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Errr......what!?! XD So are you asking us or wanted to know if we ever... I'm confused! Maybe I should re-read this again!

one wing angel

i see what you mean when you said this was gonna be interesting. well dear id tell you to stop thinking so much. gawd. oh yeah you never listen. just stop fidgeting all the time that's half your problem. teh you'd think your a tomato or something ther way you turn red kinda like this :blushing:

Silent Killer

i wasnt jokin :)
i do to listen - i just never follow what im told duh
i dont fidget alot do i? i know i twiddle my thumbs on occasion and that i make faces when i talk but fidget?
and how does me turning red have anything to do with this? and i dont look like a tomato - more like a strawberry - its a deep red gawsh :nahnah:

one wing angel

i wasnt jokin :)
i do to listen - i just never follow what im told duh
i dont fidget alot do i? i know i twiddle my thumbs on occasion and that i make faces when i talk but fidget?
and how does me turning red have anything to do with this? and i dont look like a tomato - more like a strawberry - its a deep red gawsh :nahnah:

you get really red when your frustrated duh. it's partly how i can tell your so upset >_> and yeah ya do

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
stupid ignorant people - he probably has but we wont admit it becuz he wants to act tough on the internet
Sure. Living in a two story house with all three "next"-gen systems and getting paid 300 dollars a month for doing absolutely nothing by my parents really gives me something to hate doesn't it.

I don't become a depressed dumbass unless there's a good reason behind it.

Xarhas

You know, we should have a thread all about cheering people up. You can just go there and listen to really funny stories, or, you can talk about fun things, or have little contests inside of it.
Sorry if we already
DO have one.:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back