• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Have you decided?'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
actually....i don't recall days ever fully answering these...only further hinting it and yes, i think BBS answered these.

You think. I know. BBS did not explain why Roxas looks and feels the way he does. BBS didn't explain why Xemnas remembers what he does or is split the way he is. And do you really think another game is going to explain Eraqus's heart's whereabouts. They presented us with mysteries. Questions that will be answered later, and how will we see the answers if we didn't know the questions? And how will we know what the questions are? By playing through these games that have plot points that effect the overall story. Nomura said he would explain the connections with Xemnas/Terra/Xehanort/ and Riku in his next installment to the series. Which turns out to be this small game KH3D, how can such a small game answer such a big question? Cuz it isn't less relevent.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You think. I know. BBS did not explain why Roxas looks and feels the way he does. BBS didn't explain why Xemnas remembers what he does or is split the way he is. And do you really think another game is going to explain Eraqus's heart's whereabouts. They presented us with mysteries. Questions that will be answered later, and how will we see the answers if we didn't know the questions? And how will we know what the questions are? By playing through these games that have plot points that effect the overall story. Nomura said he would explain the connections with Xemnas/Terra/Xehanort/ and Riku in his next installment to the series. Which turns out to be this small game KH3D, how can such a small game answer such a big question? Cuz it isn't less relevent.
i'm beginning to think you don't know at all.

BBS is a main game. so really, who cares if you think if it's not, it's basically by nomura's word.

Also BBS didn't answer a whole mess, but it did answer Xehanort apprentices past, and why roxas looks like ven. and really it's stupid to think days answered it before BBS. if that were true, then why were everyone making so many theories even after the game released?

as for the terranort/terra/xehanort and riku thing. he said next story. not next installment (heartseams showed me the interview). it can be interpreted as next game, but really i like to think a little out there. plus i find that answer rather useless...the real xehanort is going to come now. and if it were important enough, I'm sure it will be added in the journal.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i'm beginning to think you don't know at all.

BBS is a main game. so really, who cares if you think if it's not, it's basically by nomura's word.

Also BBS didn't answer a whole mess, but it did answer Xehanort apprentices past, and why roxas looks like ven. and really it's stupid to think days answered it before BBS. if that were true, then why were everyone making so many theories even after the game released?

as for the terranort/terra/xehanort and riku thing. he said next story. not next installment (heartseams showed me the interview). it can be interpreted as next game, but really i like to think a little out there. plus i find that answer rather useless...the real xehanort is going to come now. and if it were important enough, I'm sure it will be added in the journal.

Are you kidding me? I've been saying that all the games are relevent and important. wtf? Despite it being a main game The only thing it answered relating to Roxas was that Ven became apart of Sora's heart. People even guessed this before the game came out, it answered nothing as to HOW Roxas can look like Ven and not Sora when Sora is clearly the bigger chunk of the heart. In Days you see that Roxas is functioning like someone with heart would, so that right there already pointed to an answer before BBS. And why would Xehanort and Terra's influence not be important? It shows who is having an influence over the damn villian of pete's sake. And he said "The Story after this one." By one he meant BBS...the game. The story after BBS. Which happens to be, KH3D "the game after BBS". Whatever, I honestly don't care what you think the "next story" means. seeing how Nomura said it wouldn't be a remake of a previous game and a whole different story doesn't make it easy to connect the dots that this was the next story he was talking about but I guess we'll just have to see. Honestly.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I thought it was kind of obvious that Ven's heart was fractured which is why it didnt release from Sora's body in KH1 and stuck with the B+S to make Roxas.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
july 2011 there will be a secret ending of 3ds confirming what sora will do in kingdomhearts 3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
july 2011 there will be a secret ending of 3ds confirming what sora will do in kingdomhearts 3

The whole July 2011 3D release date is false. That's way too early. And we don't know what the secret ending is about.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The whole July 2011 3D release date is false. That's way too early. And we don't know what the secret ending is about.

Well, the Secret Ending for Re:Coded will undoubtedly be about KH3D at least. So, we can look forward to some new information then (Oct) too. :3

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I thought it was kind of obvious that Ven's heart was fractured which is why it didnt release from Sora's body in KH1 and stuck with the B+S to make Roxas.

Yeah, as obvious as it seems there is really no "story" -cough- game -cough- that explained this. Unless Nomura just wants us to confirm it for ourselves i think it will be explained when Roxas and Ven get their respective rescue whether it be the physical or emotional or whatever. What I'm sayin is each game has its own secrets, answers, and questions that are vital to the story. whether the player wants to skip these parts of the story is their decision but don't go around saying that it is not important just because you fail to grasp its importance. (not directed towards you HeartSeams)

Don't go spreading things around : l unless I missed a new interview or something.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Are you kidding me? I've been saying that all the games are relevent and important. wtf? Despite it being a main game The only thing it answered relating to Roxas was that Ven became apart of Sora's heart. People even guessed this before the game came out, it answered nothing as to HOW Roxas can look like Ven and not Sora when Sora is clearly the bigger chunk of the heart. In Days you see that Roxas is functioning like someone with heart would, so that right there already pointed to an answer before BBS. And why would Xehanort and Terra's influence not be important? It shows who is having an influence over the damn villian of pete's sake. And he said "The Story after this one." By one he meant BBS...the game. The story after BBS. Which happens to be, KH3D "the game after BBS". Whatever, I honestly don't care what you think the "next story" means. seeing how Nomura said it wouldn't be a remake of a previous game and a whole different story doesn't make it easy to connect the dots that this was the next story he was talking about but I guess we'll just have to see. Honestly.
if the next game was about the relationship, than why couldn't he say it when he announced kh3d? it seems off....people guessing, doesn't mean the game answered it. Also, you don't need days to know sora was functioning as he had a heart, kh2 already hinted that in the beginning.

xehanort's influence on terra is pretty obvious in BBS secret ending, but i suppose it could give further detail.

Either way, i do think main game - side game does have some significant. and i think one of the main pattern of main game side game is the pattern of the secret endings. for one, the kh secret endings always hint the next numbered kh game. for example, kh1 secret ending gave the beta version of kh1 beginning and ending. kh1 final mix gave further expansion. kh2 did the same thing for BBS, but more closer to the ending. kh2 final mix also expanded more. since BBS had a secret ending, i thought maybe this would be kh3. and is there something that's not logical about it?

Yeah, as obvious as it seems there is really no "story" -cough- game -cough- that explained this. Unless Nomura just wants us to confirm it for ourselves i think it will be explained when Roxas and Ven get their respective rescue whether it be the physical or emotional or whatever. What I'm sayin is each game has its own secrets, answers, and questions that are vital to the story. whether the player wants to skip these parts of the story is their decision but don't go around saying that it is not important just because you fail to grasp its importance. (not directed towards you HeartSeams)
again, i do think they are important in their own way (as in for the die hard kh fan) but not for those who are not the biggest fan. i simply saying they aren't "that" important

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
than why couldn't he say it when he announced kh3d?
Because he is under contract not to talk about it? He said in the most recent interview that there was still time before the "information ban" ends, which is why he can't say much about the story. That's why he couldn't say that when he announced it.

Either way, i do think main game - side game does have some significant. and i think one of the main pattern of main game side game is the pattern of the secret endings. for one, the kh secret endings always hint the next numbered kh game. for example, kh1 secret ending gave the beta version of kh1 beginning and ending. kh1 final mix gave further expansion. kh2 did the same thing for BBS, but more closer to the ending. kh2 final mix also expanded more. since BBS had a secret ending, i thought maybe this would be kh3. and is there something that's not logical about it?
Yeah, and Re:Coded has a secret ending that points to KH3D. Does that mean KH3D is a "Main Game" now?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Because he is under contract not to talk about it? He said in the most recent interview that there was still time before the "information ban" ends, which is why he can't say much about the story. That's why he couldn't say that when he announced it.
the question mark makes me less convinced. it seems odd to share information about an untitled kh game, and when he announces the name of the game, there is an information ban. but really, he can share information he already revealed right? so why cover the information we already know?
Yeah, and Re:Coded has a secret ending that points to KH3D. Does that mean KH3D is a "Main Game" now?
well that I'm not so sure it's confirm, i know re:coded will hint something about kh3d, but don't know if it was confirmed that it was the secret ending that will do that. either way, not so sure if re:coded secret ending will directly relate to BBS one. but it can relate to BBS secret ending....yet i don't see this affecting my theory much...for example, the final mixes secret ending was released only in japan, yet we don't need to know about what it shows in order to understand the next games

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
the question mark makes me less convinced. it seems odd to share information, and when he announces the name of the game, there is an information ban. but really, he can share information he already revealed right?

well that I'm not so sure it's confirm, i know re:coded will hint some kh3d, but don't know if it was confirmed that it was the secret ending. either way, not so sure if re:coded secret ending will directly relate to BBS one. but it can....yet i don't see this affecting my theory much...the final mixes secret ending was released only in japan, yet we don't need to know about what it shows in order to understand the next games
Your posts confuse me I have no idea what you're trying to get across.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
the question mark makes me less convinced.
Rhetorical question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it seems odd to share information, and when he announces the name of the game, there is an information ban. but really, he can share information he already revealed right?
His information ban is things such as the story, and full title, and specifics about how he gameplay will work and all of that.

well that I'm not so sure it's confirm, i know re:coded will hint some kh3d, but don't know if it was confirmed that it was the secret ending.
>Nomura says that, aside from some phrasing, Re: Coded's story/scenario is identical to Coded's.
>This means, no new scenes in the story.
>However, he has said that Re:Coded has some hints for KH:3D in it.
>Logically, this means the Secret Ending.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
In all honesty Nomura hinted in the BBS Ultimania that a lot of mysteries left alone in BBS will be covered in the next story after BBS. Seeing how KH3D is the only story confirmed after BBS i'm guessing that this is the game that he was referring to. I'm taking his words for it instead of twisting it to make it sound deeper than it really is. Jeez, all I am saying is that KH3D happening after BBS Secret Ending would be more possible in my opinion than KH3D happening before BBS secret ending and after KH2's ending. Just cuz Coded took this route doesn't mean every game afterwards is gonna make the same unorthodox type of point in the timeline. Seriously.

Allister Rose

French Lover
In all honesty Nomura hinted in the BBS Ultimania that a lot of mysteries left alone in BBS will be covered in the next story after BBS. Seeing how KH3D is the only story confirmed after BBS i'm guessing that this is the game that he was referring to. I'm taking his words for it instead of twisting it to make it sound deeper than it really is. Jeez, all I am saying is that KH3D happening after BBS Secret Ending would be more possible in my opinion than KH3D happening before BBS secret ending and after KH2's ending. Just cuz Coded took this route doesn't mean every game afterwards is gonna make the same unorthodox type of point in the timeline. Seriously.
I know what you're saying. but i'm just not as convinced. sure it would be more possible in general. but i really look into the specifics. i also follow the console pattern. but i don't usually use it as the best choice. but it makes me think which game really is important.

we seen kh in ps2, khcom wasn't originall meant for gba, but was there because nomura thought it was popular, but then remade for ps2 and released outside of japan in NA, then there's kh2 which is also ps2.

now this is what i'm theorizing as the DS arch. the arch that answers some questions, but not the key points. also seeing the pattern of days and coded, these are midquels (in between games).

unless kh3d were remade for a sony type game, or the same console kh3 will be in, then that's fine. but seeing how kh3d will be on nintendo 3ds, i don't expect it to have a huge impact.

for example, a very important ff7 game isn't going to go xbox360 or the wii? it will either be an OVA type or a sony console. sure expanding is good every now and then, but I'm guessing this game, really isn't meant for the heard core kh fan. it's simply for those who are casually in the know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back