• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you completed Jimminies Journal?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you completed Jimminies Journal

• Yes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Working on it/Kinda stuck

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Damn synthesis notes, still working on getting 30 of every item <_<

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Haha, yeah.. I'm so close.

All I have to do is finish those synthesis notes and do the Hades Paradox Cup.... (annoying >.<)

Haha, and what's even more annoying is that I found out that you can get the secret ending just by beating the game normally on Proud Mode.. Oh well, O refuse to do that since I'm almost done with the stupid journal. xD

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I haven't completed it, and I don't intend on working on it. I may do it piece be piece, month by month, so maybe it'll be done by kh3 *maybe*

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah i did. i did it all at the end of the game instead of bits all over, so that was kinda boring.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
Yeah I think the Hades Paradox Cup is the hardest part but I got the required score the first time I tried. Before that I struggled with rounds 41-50.

BlaZinbritt11588

im stuck on the hades paradox cup.....do you have to finish the tournament FIRST, then do it again and try to get a score of 15,000?

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
UltimaPharoh said:
Yeah. that lastparodox tournament is hard. its a lvl. 99 tournament and i cant even get past battle 17.
Yah it is hard I hate round 41-50 its hard as hell and you have to fight by yourself,and the enemys take so much damage to your health bar. No,I haven't finshed it all the way I got 94% of it done.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah that was relly hard. i beat it on my first try but it took forever and i used all my items and had the keep on stalling for my mp to return to use cure.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
TwilightMaster said:
How long did it take you to do it?

I'd say about a 60-70 hours, this is with out the gameplay. No really. It took me about 100 tries to finish that thing in Agraba, and about 150 tries to get my route down for that Poster Duty mission.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
I have completed it but I have to say that the poster duty was the hardest mini game hands down. It took me forever. I think the easiest one was the one where you have to kill the bees. Lol, I just used thunder a million times.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
namine'- kairi said:
god im 97% done but the one that really bugs the shit out of me is one of the mini games in twilight town putting up posters complete within 30 seconds how the hell are u supossed to do that its like impossible

I needed help with that too. Do you have glide yet? It'll help. I'min the process of beating it, but I'm at level 72.....but I'm going to finish it because I'm a kH fanatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back