• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Harry's Potion (another HP fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
Chapter 1: What the hell are you doing in my body?

Harry dropped a handful of mandrake roots into his cauldron and, after a brief pause, stirred it in. He was about to add some drops of snake's blood when the door of the unused classroom he was using opened.

"There you are, Harry," exclaimed a girl with wavy brown hair. "I've been looking for you."

Harry snapped his head up.

"Oh, sorry, 'Mione. I've been busy," he said with an apologetic shrug, not hesitating for a minute before going back to his potion. Hermione walked slowly towards Harry, looking rather apprehensive at the potion he was making.

"What are you doing?" she asked cautiously.

"Hmm..." was Harry's vague reply. Hermione picked up the book that was lying next to the cauldron. The top of the page read "Wolfsbane potion".

"Wolfsbane?" Hemione wondered. "Harry, what do you need the Wolfsbane potion for?"

Harry, wiping a trail of sweat from his forehead, replied with a sigh, "Let's just say a certain headmaster gave this extra-hell-of-an assignment to me just because Snape is too busy with his work. Hermione, puuullleassse help me and I'll do my homework by myself for a whole week!" he pleaded.

"Okay."

Hermione took the bowl of wolves' hair and dumped it in. Harry stirred it while picking up a small vial with red liquid. Hermione, noticing this, panicked.

"Harry, don't pou--NO!" she shrieked. But she was too late for Harry poured the contents into the cauldron. "Now look what you've done! That wasn't liquified gillyweed! That was dragon's blood!!!" Hermione snapped.

"Well, geez, sorry!" Harry snapped back. The surface began to bubble and in one millisecond, the potion exploded in their faces, pushing them across the room with its force and slamming them into the wall, where they collapsed to the floor.

It was a couple of minutes before Harry came around first.

"...wha' the hell..." he groaned incoherently.

He tried to sit up but the pain was too much for him. Instead, he rolled over to his back and brushed away a strand of brown hair from his face.

Brown hair!?

Harry sat up swiftly, completely ignoring the pain in his back, staring at the strand of hair in horror. He felt his face with his hands. His glasses were gone and he felt no scar on his forehead, no matter how hard he tried.

Breathing heavily in shock, he looked down, his chest was...well...umm...you know what happened. He was a loss for words but one thing was plainly clear to him:

He was in Hermione's body!

Beside him, Hermione began to stir. He watched his own body wince in pain. Harry shakily stood up and walked over to Hermione, who was rubbing her - his temples. Harry knelt down next to her and awkwardly tried to explain.

"What happened?" Hermione wearily asked.

"Er...Hermione, we have some sort of problem."

Hermione focused her eyes on him, taking in the "New Harry". Then she examined herself with a speed and accuracy of a extremely dismayed person. Her mouth dropped in shock while Harry braced himself for the big blow.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BODY!?!?!?"

Instead of cowering in fear, Harry had to laugh. Seeing himself shriek like that was somewhat amusing.

"THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER, MR. POTTER!!!" Hermione screamed, pointing a threatening finger at her own body. Finally, Harry calmed down and the situation became more serious for him. He started pacing, trying to think of a solution. Hermione conjured some tea to drink to calm her nerves, all the time sighing heavily. Harry's thoughts were broken when he spotted Hermione crossing her legs again and again. He burst out laughing, despite himself, and only stopped when his eyes met Hermione's cold hard ones, drinking cup after cup of tea. After a few minutes, he gave up his pacing and sat on the table next to his stupid potion.

"What are going to do?"

They voiced each others thoughts. Hermione stood up and started to pace too.

"We shouldn't tell anyone. I mean what would happen if the school found out. Unless there's a spell..." She started ranting about different complex spells, something that the real Harry would never be caught doing, whilst walking back and forth in a speed that made him dizzy. When she finally tired out, she faced a puzzled looking Harry who apparently had not taken in one single word.

"Er, come again?" Harry said, frowning. Hermione opened her mouth to say something but her face changed from frustration to worry, with a slight sudden fear in her eyes. Harry grabbed her shoulders,

"What? What is it Hermione?" he said.

Hermione said faintly, "I-I have to..." Her words turned into a mumble that Harry couldn't understand.

"What?"

Hermione breathed in deeply, "I have to g-go to the...b-b-bathroom," she whispered.

Harry released her. "So? It's just down the hall, to the--" His face turned pale in dawning comprehension, while Hermione whined like a two year old.

"Oh no..."

They both couldn't think of a solution out of this. If he were in a different situation, he would've found it rather hilarious.

"Well...umm...oh shit, this is bad..."

Hermione hissed a final "Don't tell anyone!" before running out of the room as fast as she could.

Harry just stood there, frozen. He walked to the corner of the room and banged his head hard against the stone wall. "Oh shit, shit, shit." he said, in between bangs. Somewhere at the back of his mind, a thought occurred. " I wonder how 'Mione is doing?"

--------------------

Hermione fumbled with the zipper, which was a problem since she had her eyes sealed shut. It was a good thing everyone was at lunch or else she would have fainted from fright.

"I will personally KILL Harry after I--no, IF I GET THROUGH THIS." she thought furiously.

She didn't dare open her eyes as she inhaled her breath and held....

--------------------

Um...back to Harry. Oh come on, you already know what happened to Hermione, no need to detail it. I don't wan't to create horrible mental images. *shudders* Harry was still banging his head when the door knocked.

"Finally, she's back." he muttered. He opened the door and came face to face with the very last person on earth he wanted to face.

Draco Malfoy

Vicodin

relative power
o_O XD Strange...and funny. And even if you didnt mean to put "mental" images into peoples minds, I think you did. XD But alas, its a good fan fic.

Aphex

.Inspire.
lol. wow, just reading that shows how much it sucks to switch bodies with the opposite sex. anyways, keep up the good work. can't wait until the next chapter is up.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Interesting name for a chapter...........

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BODY!?!?!?" >funniest thing I have heard all day.

And by the way, you are too late, those mental images are in my mind now.......now every five seconds my left eye twitches, or I start ROTFLMFAO, WPVBOT{Will probably vomit because of this}, MBOHFFTW!{Maybe because of how f***** funny that was!}

I love capital letters.

Wait a minue........isn't it the gryffindor common room? How did Malfoy get in thereo_O?
Now you are confusing me!!!

Anyway, to make this random post short, update.

Last edited:

Elphaba_1

Author
it was in an unused classroom, and it's kind of my job to get stuff stuck in their heads, to scare them, and to show what might happen if a guy and a girl switch bodies

Last edited:

Elphaba_1

Author
u 2 must be sex fiends O.O.......I'm not going to mention anything about it, unless Im bored and want to, but that will ban me if i mention anything about that, u guys don't want me banned, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back