• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I was really awesome! They did Voldemort sooo well! The only part I was dissapointed about was the lack of a role for Rita Skeeter and that the maze was all just mutant plants, no sphinx, no spider, no blast ended screwts, or anything. Other things to, like Bertha Jorkins, and what the guy above mentioned(plus Winky, that was just sad), but they can't include EVERYTHING. Besides, this was one of the longest books in the series. It was a really good movie, and the fifth won't suck at all.

Last edited:

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
(ENTRY INCLUDED SPOILERS!!!)

I love that movie, it has to be my favorite HP movie with a doubt, I saw it two days ago and I still can't stop thinking about it! XD I'm trying to go see it again with my friend, just amazing. Even though they missed a lot of things (*cough*PERCY*cough*) and a lot of the things you all mentioned I still loved it and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Like seriously, I was afraid for half of it and had to hang on to my best friend.

The beginning was crazy rushed I was just like, "O.O we're at that part already? What about the veelas?"
The Horntail scene. Kicked ass. Period.
The acting was awesome
Malfoy had like what, 4 lines the entire movie? What the hell?
Voldemort was noseless. haha, but I still loved that scene

Okay so I'll admit it, I cried at the ending with Cedric, I'm a wimp. XD

(END SPOILERS)

Overall, the movie kicked major ass and I wanna buy it like now! If you haven't seen it, SEE IT DAMN IT!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh yeah! SPEW... They cut the tournament alot to... *cries* The acting was great though... I agree with KG, they cut a lot of great stuff.. But it would have been around five hours long. The Yule Ball was the best though... xD Madam Maxime....

Xander748

Oh, I also forgot to add... MAD-EYE MOODY SUCKED! He was fat, short, hey had a plastic thingy around his big fake plastic eye and his wooden leg was a metal foot. -_-'

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Xander748 said:
Oh, I also forgot to add... MAD-EYE MOODY SUCKED! He was fat, short, hey had a plastic thingy around his big fake plastic eye and his wooden leg was a metal foot. -_-'

Really? I thought he was pretty neat. I especially loved when he turned Malfoy to a ferret and got yelled at, maybe I'm just easily amused.

I just remembered someting that disappointed me, Dueling lessons. Where were they??!!?

Xander748

Erm... Dueling lessons were in the 2nd book. But if you're talking about DA (Dumbledore's Army) meetings, that's in the 5th. no dueling lessons in 4th book. (I just read it the other day)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Xander748 said:
KL, you need to read it again. They were supposed to be like that. Because Harry mentions in the book that he was surprised at how different they were portrayed in the Prefect's bathroom.

I've read the 4th book five times like 1-2 years ago but I guess I've overdue for another reading sessions ._.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
[COLOR="White"]Actually, they did leave out Hermoine teaching Harry how to get his broom using Accio Firebolt! <-< Dragon scene was nice. They could have focused more on Rita Skeeter. She turns into a beetle and that's how she gets into conversations between Maxime and Hagrid about how they love each other and when Maxime gets angry. They didn't mention anything about any train ride on the way home, Fred and George grew ugly. What else was there...The maze: bad. The diving thing: bad. What happened to Harry's watch? The veelas and leprachauns, no no, and candy and such, and fool's gold? Haha...arg. There's a LOT of junk they left out.[/COLOR][/end spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back