• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
King_Mickey1000 said:
LOL thats awesome!!!!ohh harry said damn o_0!sweetness!there's language AND blood in this movie!YAY PG-13!:D

EDIT:here are some more i found!there are 13 of them...one of them was the one you posted fortune...click the link and scroll down and youll see a list of some clips...(SPOILERS!!!!!)http://www.mugglenet.com/

Hehe, Mugglenet is awesome. That's where I got the other clip too XD

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Fireheart said:
Oh ya btw Johnny Stooge Harry Potter series is a series aimed at children and adults do read it.Its not the other way round.
You make no sense.

Let's reverse your statement shall we?

"Oh ya btw Johnny Stooge Harry Potter series is a series aimed at adults and children do read it."

It means the exact same thing. <<;

I have read the book, I've read all six. The 3rd is my favourite. Harry Potter is not a childrens book. It's a fantasy novel. Go to a book shop and check the childrens section. Look at the books and compare them to Harry Potter. If anything, HP is a young adult series. Not a freaking childrens book.

Awards
The last movie seemed a bit...compressed, to me. I hope this one does a bit better. Ive oly seen one trailer so far, and it looks pretty good. Have to see this one.

Fireheart

Johnny Stooge said:
You make no sense.

Let's reverse your statement shall we?

"Oh ya btw Johnny Stooge Harry Potter series is a series aimed at adults and children do read it."

It means the exact same thing. <<;

I have read the book, I've read all six. The 3rd is my favourite. Harry Potter is not a childrens book. It's a fantasy novel. Go to a book shop and check the childrens section. Look at the books and compare them to Harry Potter. If anything, HP is a young adult series. Not a freaking childrens book.

No they are not the same sentences and they dont mean the same thing.Just because it is classified under fantasy and not under children in a book shop it doesnt mean that its not a childrens book.Not only that when ever J.K has been asked if it is meant to be a childrens book or an adults book the answer has always been 'Childrens'.Also in every book shop i have been in, the Harry Potter books have been under the childrens section not under fantasy, teens or anything else but the freaking childrens section.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thanks for backing me up, Fireheart. To all those who said it wasn't a children's book, HA HA! I told ya. But the waiting for the film is killing me. When is it released in the US? I'm from the UK.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
burningkeyblade said:
Thanks for backing me up, Fireheart. To all those who said it wasn't a children's book, HA HA! I told ya. But the waiting for the film is killing me. When is it released in the US? I'm from the UK.

It cones out Nov. 18. I'm going to get my tickets soon so I can watch the first showing at midnight :D

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Yikes, with all the clips that're out on the internet, you can basically watch the entire movie >_> forget the thrill of seeing the movie in theaters. Hmph. I'm remaining unspoiled -- all the spoilers I could ever want are in the book.

And an important thing to remember with any movie (especially a movie based on a book/book series) is that the director is showing you his image of everything. It won't be perfect, and it will probably not be what you want -- it'll be whatever he's trying to show you. It took me three movies to understand this, especially since PoA felt like watching a Cliff's Notes version of the book... but I promise, you'll enjoy Goblet a lot more if you go in with an open mind, rather than sitting down with the intention of picking out every detail the director gets wrong.

*packs up her soap box* Okay, I'm done. And who wants to cut Harry's hair? It finally looks unkempt and shaggy and flattering to Radcliffe's face structure...
translation: his haircut looks niiiiiiice...

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I just got my tickets for the first showing XD and I think Harry Potter came out yesterday in England.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It seems like it since the characters went to the premiere.

I just hope the movie is better than the 3rd one. I was seriously disappointed with ALL the changes he made >_>

I can't wait to see Voldemort. Its going to be one of my favorite parts of the movie I hope ^^

Oblivin&Othkeepr

I can't wait to see the 4th movie! It's gonna be the best yet. I've read all the books 4 times, yes i know im a loser but i don't care. Too bad i can't see it opening night :( but i can see it opening day muhahahah!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I can't wait for this movie. I got tickest over a month ago for the first showing on Friday. I also got tickets to see it with my boy friend saturday. LOL! The movie looks like it will be the best one they made so far. I can't wait to go and see it. Only 3 days away now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back