• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
seriously more than kh2?woah you really wanna see that movie!

did you guys see cho in the trailer?She's different then I imagined her....Look at her tiny and cute owl:D
gobletoffire3.jpg

Last edited:

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
King_Mickey1000 said:
you got your tickets already?!I got to get mine too!Man this movie is gonna be sweet!:D
*hugs poster*

Yeah, isn't it great? :cool: I am so happy that I already have my tickets. As soon as I heard online that you could get them, I rushed into the movie show and got them. I can't wait for this movie. The last one, in my opinion, was terrible (no offense meant to anyone) I loved book 4 the best. And, the movie looks like it will be the best one so far. Yay! only, what? 31 days to go?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
sealightbreeze said:
I love the 4th book the best. And, it looks like the 4th movie will be the best yet! I can't wait to go and see this movie. I plan on seeing it twice, at least. I hope that it will not flop like the last one. That one was bad. :)
Granted, in comparison to the book, the movie sucked. However, in comparison to the other two movies, the 3rd is definately better. Alfonso did a way better job than Colombus did. But this new guy (I forget his name.) seems to have the atmosphere of what Harry Potter should be, down. Although I'm on judging on the trailers.

burningkeyblade said:
Blood? This is a children's book we are talking about. I think it's disturbing if they see blood.
Harry Potter isn't a children's book. It is not aimed for children. Children do read it, but the series is not for children.

And Harry doesn't need a haircut. ;) Daniel and Rupert are just doing what most teenage guys seem to be doing - Neglecting to see the hairdressers. But if it turns into a shaggy mane... well.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
King_Mickey1000 said:
Yeah but this is rated PG-13.Even if it is a childrens book(which it's not)the movie can be alot different.They can make it rated R if they wanted too.......I think..

This really is a children's book! JK Rowling said it was a children's book, but can be aimed at adults too. Anyway four weeks to film four! Whoohoo!

darkriku14

beginning and end
this movie looks awesome!!

im glad they brought back the original theme song, they took it away in the third one >_<

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I've only seen one trailer and I've noticed several mistakes that love to burn themselves into my brain and tell me to hate everything.

1. Moody has that strap around his head. WHY?! Is it holding his eye on?! CAUSE'S THAT'S INACCURATE! I must know. It's so stupid! WHY DOES HE HAVE IT?! >_<

2. Dumbledore is screaming his head off. WHY?! Every time he opens his mouth, he's shouting! Dumbledore screams, like, twice in the whole series.

3. According to all the girls that sit in front of me in geography class, Viktor Krum is cute. Not just cute, he's apparently more gorgeous then Cedric. VIKTOR KRUM IS SUPPOSED TO BE UGLY! CEDRIC IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE ALL THE GIRLS LOVE!

4. Fleur doesn't look a bit Veela to me. Also, this brings up another question. Weren't the rivaling schools of magic co-ed? Or was it really seperate?

5. Hermione seems to like Viktor from the beginning of the movie. This is weird. She's supposed to dislike him (or at least hide her warmth to him) until she finds out HE likes HER.

Still. I can't wait for this movie. It looks FANTASTIC! I CAN'T WAIT! ;-;

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
FortuneCookie said:
I've seen a couple of traliers/clips and I think this is probably going to be my favorite scene (WARNING: spolier) http://extratv.warnerbros.com/v2/video/fullstory2.html?=potterclip It's where Mad Eye turns Malfoy into a ferret XD so hilarious
LOL thats awesome!!!!ohh harry said damn o_0!sweetness!there's language AND blood in this movie!YAY PG-13!:D

EDIT:here are some more i found!there are 13 of them...one of them was the one you posted fortune...click the link and scroll down and youll see a list of some clips...(SPOILERS!!!!!)http://www.mugglenet.com/

Last edited:

Fireheart

I have seen the trailers but i dont think that its going to be all that good.It is going to be better than the first three but thats not really saying much.

Oh ya btw Johnny Stooge Harry Potter series is a series aimed at children and adults do read it.Its not the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back