• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Am_Genesis

Website
scratch.mit.edu
Ever since I fought Larxene 1 (I'm only on th eighth floor of Sora's Story x|) I ended up getting the sh*t out of me on every boss and started freaking out every time I lose to a boss. I swear, she laid a curse on me. So every boss from LArxene and then on is the hardest.

The One Is Here

Ever since I fought Larxene 1 (I'm only on th eighth floor of Sora's Story x|) I ended up getting the sh*t out of me on every boss and started freaking out every time I lose to a boss. I swear, she laid a curse on me. So every boss from LArxene and then on is the hardest.

ok calm down and just train sometimes its that easy

Zeph

imp of the perverse
For me so far... it's the second Larxene as Sora and the second Riku Replica as Riku. I thnk Larxene was worse though... I think I finally pwn'd the bitch the 8th time around. Pwn'd is a major overstatement though... I had one hp left in the middle of her teleportation combo... THANK GOD for 0 card.

Zeonark

In all seriousness, the hardest boss was actually the Trickmaster in the R/R mode.

The predefined deck Riku got was just crap on that level. It took me about 6 tries to kill him.

I'm not the only one to notice Riku destroyed his deck there?

For Riku, Riku Replica 4, He raped me on Proud Mode so fast I couldn't get a duel or cardbreak in xD

For Sora would be Larxene, Her FIRST fight bashed me down, The second fight with Blade Storm pissed me off to us codes on her.

rawr

Sora: Larxene i hate every attack that she does i had to use firaga slates to beat her!!

Riku: Trickmaster, it took so long to beat him all of my deck didnt have one card over i think 6!! And card duels were pretty useless in ths battle too.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I think I had the hardest time on Larxene II D;. But I lose with honor, for Larxene rocks D;

AngelGodess

Larxene II for sure. She always keeps killing me at the same time (when she has basically no health left). After maybe like the 5th try that I got killed- I gave up :( So I asked my cousin and when he tried- he beat her his second try- he doesn't even play and he's better than me at it -_-

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Vexen's 2nd fight. It was just...ugh.

Vexen 2 (totally didn't see the freezing sword of vengeance coming)

Neither did I. I was doing pretty good at avoiding most of his attacks until that one came up. Then I actually had to devise when to use my 0 card, but I still died about 10 times after that. It was crazy.

Below Vexen was the Replica, the second fight in both stories, then Larxene, and then Axel. Amazingly enough the Replica wasn't as hard as he was before in the GBA version, but I wasn't expecting all that other stuff. Marluxia reminded me kinda of Xemnas, easy.

MasterHearts7762

UGH. Fucking Ansem II... X__X I just beat him for the first time today. I was really pissed about something and took my anger out on Ansem. Still took me like 2 hours though, not to mention the other countless tries I've made to try and kill the bastard.

soraroxas777

I think it was Marluxia and the last Axel were the hardest.I won the Axel by using lethal flame.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Definately Riku Replica IV
Harder than any of the Marly Battles
Beating him was insane!
Vexen I also gave me a hard time :p

Izayoi

galactic cancer
No boss is hard with Lethal Frame Spam Attack!

But I always found the bosses generally easy, yet fun. I'm just a junkie for finding the right strategies to beat them though. : P However, the overly said Riku Replica is quite hard, I recall once not knowing that I could save right after the Larxene battle preceeding it and having difficulty doing those two in a row.

XxharmlessXsinxX

Axel the second time before Marluxia hands down.

I had to level up atleast 10 times and change my deck everytime cause he always broke everything or the sleights were weak

And after I beat him I beat Marluxia in one try I thought he would be hard but I beat him about 3 times Axel should've been easier or like the final boss

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I found Riku IV battle pretty hard, like everyone else. For me, it was harder than the same battle in the GBA version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back